PDA

View Full Version : question about elite puzzleboxes when new map comes out

wvhills
03-13-2014, 09:50 AM
I know there won't be any elites when the new maps come out but i was wondering if i open elite silver and gold puzzleboxes (that i have now) when i reach level 40 will the pinks be level 40 elite shuyal gear or will they cap at 36?

Also, what elite chest are going to drop in arena or is arena going to be offline as well?

Sorcerie
03-13-2014, 09:50 AM
I know there won't be any elites when the new maps come out but i was wondering if i open elite silver and gold puzzleboxes (that i have now) when i reach level 40 will the pinks be level 40 elite shuyal gear or will they cap at 36?

Also, what elite chest are going to drop in arena or is arena going to be offline as well?Arena will be open according to Sam...and I expect they will be puzzleboxes are per usual, no?

Crowsfoot
03-13-2014, 09:53 AM
Arena will be open according to Sam...and I expect they will be puzzleboxes are per usual, no?

Arena drops the highest ranked elite chests. At the 31 cap it dripped warchests.

wvhills
03-13-2014, 09:54 AM
Arena will be open according to Sam...and I expect they will be puzzleboxes are per usual, no?

i didn't see sam post that but thanks for the info! so i guess we just need to see if the items from the chest will scale up or not. i'm sure level 40 shuyal elite pinks will be better than the standard new level 40 pinks. they should be anyway if sts holds to form.

Sorcerie
03-13-2014, 09:57 AM
i didn't see sam post that but thanks for the info? so i guess we just need to see if the items from the chest will scale up or not. i'm sure level 40 shuyal elite pinks will be better than the standard new level 40 pinks. they should be anyway if sts holds to form.Yea, so puzzleboxes and mostly likely they will scale. It wouldn't make much sense to leave open arena if not.

Crowsfoot
03-13-2014, 09:57 AM
i didn't see sam post that but thanks for the info? so i guess we just need to see if the items from the chest will scale up or not. i'm sure level 40 shuyal elite pinks will be better than the standard new level 40 pinks. they should be anyway if sts holds to form.
Lvl36 myth will still be stronger than lvl40 pinks. Only things I am considering replacing are my amulet if doom and archon pot ring.

wvhills
03-13-2014, 09:59 AM
Lvl36 myth will still be stronger than lvl40 pinks. Only things I am considering replacing are my amulet if doom and archon pot ring.

i think my level 36 mythic helm and armor will be strongest. I'll definitely be replacing my devourer bow, ring and amulet I'd say tho.

AL_Newbie
03-13-2014, 10:33 AM
so its best to hold on till u reach cap lvl then open?

wvhills
03-13-2014, 10:48 AM
so its best to hold on till u reach cap lvl then open?

idk, devs haven't responded. this is just a guess but i say yes. Wait til level 40 and then open them. No need to wait until 41 because they'll "probably" cap at 40.

AL_Newbie
03-14-2014, 12:34 AM
Good thing I held tell patch