PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Enclave | World Bosses | Official Feedback Thread

Remiem
03-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Dragon Enclave Official World Boss Discussion Thread

Discuss all things about the World Bosses of Dragon Enclave here. Need a strategy? Too difficult? Find a glitch? Here's the place.

Drake Hatchling

Tribal Abomination

Alargan

Arachna

Lord Rendtail

keikali
03-13-2014, 11:59 AM
The bosses were tough. Again out of all of them I found the last boss Rendtail the easiest. The 3rd Boss Alargan was a pain.

Great work STS.

Hiosahaf
03-13-2014, 02:59 PM
They were really easy, unexpectedly. Although, since they are normal bosses, can't expect much out of them except Rendtail.

Now Rendtail is surprisingly a static boss. Pretty wicked animation and effects, but the fact that he is static makes a him tad bit easy. Pretty easy even for a legendary warrior like me. Just a little suggestion that if Rendtail can move when he is like 10-15% and can regen health from the eggs around would make him much more interesting and challenging!

Review for the expansion though? AWESOME. It's never been better! The maps are quite long enough and engaging! And the NPC where we have to kill its health source to kill him first is cool ! AMAZING work STS ! :)

Kamehaa
03-13-2014, 03:21 PM
Maps arent to easy... u are to strong! Mvhaha ;)

Sorcerie
03-13-2014, 03:24 PM
First piece of feedback on the bosses...

Arachnas pools of poison make it very difficult to pick up your loot once she's dead. Can you please make it so that once she's been killed those dumb things automatically disappear to prevent unwelcome poison status effects and possible deaths.

Thank you.

Hiosahaf
03-13-2014, 03:43 PM
They were really easy, unexpectedly. Although, since they are normal bosses, can't expect much out of them except Rendtail.

Now Rendtail is surprisingly a static boss. Pretty wicked animation and effects, but the fact that he is static makes a him tad bit easy. Pretty easy even for a legendary warrior like me. Just a little suggestion that if Rendtail can move when he is like 10-15% and can regen health from the eggs around would make him much more interesting and challenging!

Review for the expansion though? AWESOME. It's never been better! The maps are quite long enough and engaging! And the NPC where we have to kill its health source to kill him first is cool ! AMAZING work STS ! :)

Carapace
03-13-2014, 03:54 PM
First piece of feedback on the bosses...

Arachnas pools of poison make it very difficult to pick up your loot once she's dead. Can you please make it so that once she's been killed those dumb things automatically disappear to prevent unwelcome poison status effects and possible deaths.

Thank you.

That sounds reasonable, we'll get that out with the next update if possible. Looks like it will be going into the next update, which is Friday or Monday.

utpal
03-13-2014, 04:35 PM
That algarnon has pissed me badly. Rendtail is easier then algar.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Hiosahaf
03-13-2014, 04:50 PM
Sent a PM to close/delete this thread. Already posted by Remi in suggestion. Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
03-13-2014, 04:51 PM
That algarnon has pissed me badly. Rendtail is easier then algar.

That was the only good boss who was challenging enough! Loved him!

Roberto077
03-13-2014, 06:12 PM
Maps arent to easy... u are to strong! Mvhaha ;)

The bosses are pretty easy to kite, but the trash mobs have a ton of health :/

it isn't too bad for a Sorcerer to solo

Hiosahaf
03-13-2014, 06:20 PM
The bosses are pretty easy to kite, but the trash mobs have a ton of health :/

it isn't too bad for a Sorcerer to solo

Bosses shouldn't be this easy considering we have 2 weeks with them. I already got 3 dragkin tooth after expansion launched. How many times did I do it? Full campaogn once. And then First boss thrice (drake).

Roberto077
03-13-2014, 07:15 PM
Bosses shouldn't be this easy considering we have 2 weeks with them. I already got 3 dragkin tooth after expansion launched. How many times did I do it? Full campaogn once. And then First boss thrice (drake).

True, but it still takes a while to kill some of them (and some strategy is involved when you're a squishy mage).

Crowsfoot
03-13-2014, 07:23 PM
I could easily solo the first oltgar map last season (at the end of it) but struggled with the boss on the first shuyal map.

I used a handful of mana potions on the newest map because I was killing faster than VB replenished it. None of the bosses thrilled me. Only thing left to see is how the healing mobs (this was a good idea) plays out in elite.

Zylx
03-13-2014, 10:56 PM
I could easily solo the first oltgar map last season (at the end of it) but struggled with the boss on the first shuyal map.

I used a handful of mana potions on the newest map because I was killing faster than VB replenished it. None of the bosses thrilled me. Only thing left to see is how the healing mobs (this was a good idea) plays out in elite.

That's because all the Shuyal bosses required strategy rather than just hacking and slashing at some dude while dodging their attacks.

utpal
03-14-2014, 12:13 AM
i need strategy about that 3rd boss Alargan.
i m tank and cant take hits when my jugg effects run out.
need to help my party more efficiently.

and Rendtail shoudnt be easy as it is final boss. although there r boss skills that does serious dmg like
1) if u get hit from boss after it spits fire u get burn and tht burn does DoT.
2) volcano balls drops when boss smash the ground with its claw 3-4times.

so ur death is imminent when boss combo tht above 1&2 skills

VanRah
03-14-2014, 05:34 AM
The bosses were tough. Again out of all of them I found the last boss Rendtail the easiest. The 3rd Boss Alargan was a pain.

Great work STS.

This.
I died a lot of times fighting Alargan, while I never died fighting the last boss. I was like "it's just a bug or is this boss really the easiest one?!"

MoloToha
03-14-2014, 06:48 AM
Bosses are cool, but 3rd is a tough one. I think, he should drop the best loot in future elite (maybe, armor). And why mobs are 38lvl minimum? Of course, endgame gear players don't feel these 2 levels, but for new players it can be hard.

utpal
03-14-2014, 08:42 AM
got the strategy for 3rd boss.
its for tanks tho.
to avoid getting killed u need to pot. bt u need to run away from melee zone of boss when boss gets to rage mode.
it gets to rage mode every 30sec i think (not calculated) for 5sec [u will see a glowing buff on dragon]
so save horn of renew skill for it.

when boss gets to rage mode always chaged horn and run away bt dnt release and if ur all party get pulled released charged horn. (remember all party will be wiped if it gets pulled and attacks in rage mode, active jugg war is exception.)

KingMartin
03-14-2014, 11:05 AM
Not sure if Rendtail will be too easy in elite. I can imagine how the egg spawns a mob that stuns you right in his red zone.

I think all the bosses here will require good team strategy. At least, when I see their mechanics, I hope so. And I also hope that the tough mobs will bring back the need of good tanks.

GoodSyntax
03-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Getting to Rendtail will be the difficult part in elite mode. The dungeon is chock-full of mobs and the density in normal mode is what makes it fun. In elite mode, this could be a real treat. The stunning mobs could present a challenge in elite mode, as could the self-healing mobs.

It almost seems like Rendtail will be a soft landing after trudging through countless mobs all at once. It kind of feels like Undim Fields on a mega-pull, which is awesome.

The only things that I have issues with are the glitched windup zones, especially with Tribal Abomination, and the pull mechanics on Algarnon.

As far as the bosses, there really is only one that kills me with any regularity...Algarnon. His pull is devastating, and there is really no way to get outside of his attack zone after he pulls. With Grimnr, when he pulled, his AoE radius was small, so you at least had an opportunity to move out of range it if you were focused on avoidance after the pull. I'm still working out some of the mechanics on Algarnon, since, in my opinion, he is the most challenging.

I do like some of the new twists in this campaign (like the keystone to unshield certain mobs). I just wonder how that will play out in elite mode, because if it takes a really long time to take down the keystone, I think that it could be too challenging for less than ideal parties, especially considering the mob density.

FluidShot
03-14-2014, 12:33 PM
In my opinion, the third boss can shift the hit area a little too quickly. Unless you get out of the range away from him, he will follow you and 1 hit you.
A possible fix for this would be slowing down the speed at which he can shift the hit area. Still allow him to follow players, but make it slower so you have a chance to get away.
Just my opinion.

supersyan
03-14-2014, 01:04 PM
Alargan = frostr v2

Waheedski
03-14-2014, 02:52 PM
Curse you Algarnon! How you whipped me into oblivion! You made my armour look like it was made out of toilet paper.
Mind you, I gate crashed a party of mages, helped them by tanking all the way (don't need permission cos I haz an axe :)), but we as a party sucked against Algarnon. Tanked and tried to keep the mages alive as long as possible for them to inflict mega damage, but couldn't get his health bar below 75%, it was like they was using pea shooters! so yeah did the usual cried and left!

I was blowing the HoR like it was going out of fashion!!!!!

Aneneanet
03-14-2014, 05:04 PM
LoL. I just got a chance to play today for the first time. I didn't think the first two bosses were bad at all..but man that Algarnon was pretty tough. We did it, barely with many, many, many deaths. My only complaint with him is his dmg after he pulls you in. There was no way I could survive it.. and no where I could run fast enough to avoid it. It was a guaranteed instant death for me. If that could somehow be fixed - he would be awesome! I"m ready to check out the last two bosses when I log back on.. hopefully they won't take 45 minutes to kill ;)

GoodSyntax
03-14-2014, 07:59 PM
I have to see if George can stun Algarnon after a pull. I may not get the chance to test it for a few hours, so if any of you can find out before I log in, you may save me some plat on revives :-)

I'm not sure how well George will work for Rogues and Sorcs here because we spend most of our time at range, but we need George to be engaged with Algarnon in order for his Arcane to do what I think it will do. It will probably be a balancing act of staying far enough away to avoid his tail whiplash attack, while being close enough that if you get pulled, George can stun him.

Now that elite legendary blades have been confirmed as an elite drop, I think that this may be the map that it drops from, so I'm trying to work out a plan.

NovaZ
03-14-2014, 08:29 PM
Can somebody tell me if a level one Alejandro can stun Algarnon? I've heard you need a stun pet, and Alejandro's arcane is a stun. I'm at that map but I'm only a level 35 rogue. I can solo Drake easily, less than 20 pots.

Alejandro is the cheapest stun pet out there and I'm on a low budget. 1k compared to George's 70k, and I would much prefer to save 69k rather than blow 3/4 of my cash on a white monkey.

Waheedski
03-14-2014, 09:27 PM
I used Kelvin to stun Algarnon, I swear no joke, next second Kelvin was running behind me! I was like HUH! Get back there and STUN HIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!! Normally he would latch onto a Boss, suppose Algarnon scared the hoot-nannies outta him.

I'll use Clyde next time with a better party and a ton of plats to do the 15 second party invincible thing.

I'm keen on buying that new spider pet something-lurk, the one with 100 mana, anyone understand it's stats, it's all rocket science to me

GoodSyntax
03-14-2014, 09:41 PM
OK, so here is the scoop. George DOES stun Algarnon!

The most difficult part is as I expected, staying close enough that George stays engaged with the dragon. If you kite too far away, George disengages and his Arcane Ability will miss.

I had some success soloing this map by kiting at middle range, using George's stun when I get pulled. Instead of spamming skills, dismiss and resummon George, because Algarnon will pull you again before George's Arcane cools down.

@NovaZ - you will want a pet with 100% stun ability, and that means George. All other pets are a chance to stun.

utpal
03-14-2014, 09:44 PM
i did sme test. without stun pets my targe weapon can stun.
then used valkin. it does stun nd valkin has stun high rate.

utpal
03-14-2014, 09:47 PM
In my opinion, the third boss can shift the hit area a little too quickly. Unless you get out of the range away from him, he will follow you and 1 hit you.
A possible fix for this would be slowing down the speed at which he can shift the hit area. Still allow him to follow players, but make it slower so you have a chance to get away.
Just my opinion.

speed way too slow of alargan boss. its fine. use valkin. its active ability can snare.

utpal
03-14-2014, 09:49 PM
OK, so here is the scoop. George DOES stun Algarnon!

The most difficult part is as I expected, staying close enough that George stays engaged with the dragon. If you kite too far away, George disengages and his Arcane Ability will miss.

I had some success soloing this map by kiting at middle range, using George's stun when I get pulled. Instead of spamming skills, dismiss and resummon George, because Algarnon will pull you again before George's Arcane cools down.

@NovaZ - you will want a pet with 100% stun ability, and that means George. All other pets are a chance to stun.

its Alargan :D.
btw wat is the CD of george?

Uikuha
03-14-2014, 10:39 PM
Use kelvin to stun.. kelvin CD isn't so long

Sorry My English

Zylx
03-14-2014, 11:12 PM
So is rendtail's name "Lord Rendtail" or just "Rendtail"? Juuuust wondering....

Hiosahaf
03-14-2014, 11:14 PM

Try with a warrior maybe? That would really help stun the dragon because a good tank can withstand the attacks if he knows how to dodge the red zone. For solo, yeah you'll have to do the aforementioned trick as suggested.

Btw, I haven't experienced the pull with my warrior but since I'm guessing it's almost same as inan's pull, run in its direction? Just a thought!

Hiosahaf
03-14-2014, 11:17 PM
So is rendtail's name "Lord Rendtail" or just "Rendtail"? Juuuust wondering....

He doesn't deserve the "Lord" title :|

Hiosahaf
03-14-2014, 11:19 PM
Alargan boss is perfect! Finally a good challenge!

Zylx
03-14-2014, 11:36 PM
I have a toon named Lordrendtail and i'd be sad if there was no "Lord".

utpal
03-14-2014, 11:37 PM
Try with a warrior maybe? That would really help stun the dragon because a good tank can withstand the attacks if he knows how to dodge the red zone. For solo, yeah you'll have to do the aforementioned trick as suggested.

Btw, I haven't experienced the pull with my warrior but since I'm guessing it's almost same as inan's pull, run in its direction? Just a thought!

The only thing that war need to beware of that rage mode. War must run away from him for jst 5sec. And also should save horn as incase it pulls when in rage mode party gets wiped. I hav tried with my war.
Atfirst i died like 5-6times. Further i practice with timing and sme strategy i mastered tht boss :D.
I use CS, jugg,windmill and horn.
With valkin (coz of it high stun rate).
Also my weapon targe does stun.

What i do is i dnt spam horn. Rather i use pots. I use horn only when he pulls all member. This is the only way to save party. Nd my jugg is always active whenever it is CDed.

The boss has 1 normal attack tht is Tail Slash (i say :D) and
3windups mentioned below
1) tht charge straight like frostr. [Pretty dodgeble.]
2) tht pulls aggroed character.
[Dodgeble by going backwards through the boss or pot.]
3) tht pulls all party irrespective where u r. Even if u r in corner u will be pulled.
[undodgeble. Use charged horn.]

Correct me if i hav made mistake.

VanRah
03-15-2014, 04:45 AM
What happens if one uses The twins pet to pull Alargan when he pulls all party irrespective where u are?

alxe
03-15-2014, 08:43 AM
The only 1 i had a problom is 3rd boss becuse of fire and have alot of damge,i hate the suprize in boss 4 lol alwyse kill me these mini spiders

أرسلت من GT-I9300 بإستخدام تاباتلك

Shanamerny
03-15-2014, 09:24 AM
Alargan is definitely a challenge. He pulls you in and it's insta kill.. I couldn't even pierce out of his hold >.< Even though I totally hate that boss, he is awesome. He had me thinking of how to kill him, where other bosses it's just 1, 2, 3 dead.

Arancha boss.. omg how much did I love seeing someone in a cocoon! It is genius! It was a surprise to see the mini spiders pop up after the boss (yeah, I died) but no other boss in arlor has that! It is awesome.

Rendtail looks harder than he actually is. Avoid red zones and you're done in a few minutes. When I first killed him, I thought I was being punked. Someone in the map said, "That's it?" ..I totally agreed.
I like Hiosahaf's idea on this..

"Just a little suggestion that if Rendtail can move when he is like 10-15% and can regen health from the eggs around would make him much more interesting and challenging!"

All in all, I absolutely love the new expansion and I haven't been to any other maps since hehe. Fantastic job STS!! :D

firechandra
03-15-2014, 10:55 AM
Alargan is a good challange(scorch speed and shield can help) but I would like to have a place to use like a checkpoint (like in forest breach) to respawn nearer to the boss or in elite it will take too much time to do it

deathwraithx
03-15-2014, 12:43 PM
What happens if one uses The twins pet to pull Alargan when he pulls all party irrespective where u are?

Or panic pets like slag/Clyde?

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

TuMadreee
03-15-2014, 02:57 PM
For the third boss where every rogue is having troubles with, it's not a big deal.

When the Alargan bird pulls you in, you have 1-2 seconds to charge pierce and go right through it. By doing so, you don't die instantly and you still deal some damage from the piercer.

Tips include being at reasonable distance from the bird where aimed shots can hit it, and again don't panic when he pulls you in; keep calm and pierce away.

***remember to keep the boss away from walls! As long as there is space behind him, you are safe to pierce through and not get cornered.

Deadroth
03-15-2014, 03:06 PM
For the third boss where every rogue is having troubles with, it's not a big deal.

When the Alargan bird pulls you in, you have 1-2 seconds to charge pierce and go right through it. By doing so, you don't die instantly and you still deal some damage from the piercer.

Tips include being at reasonable distance from the bird where aimed shots can hit it, and again don't panic when he pulls you in; keep calm and pierce away.

You can escape especially, when he is near the 'wall', You will hit wall and die. :D

Algran is too strong for 'normal' boss.. I found him veery difficult.

Algran looks IMO like Diablo.

Good achievment of graphics.

TuMadreee
03-15-2014, 03:06 PM
You can escape especially, when he is near the 'wall', You will hit wall and die. :D

Algran is too strong for 'normal' boss.. I found him veery difficult.

As long as you centre the boss, you are fine.

Deadroth
03-15-2014, 03:07 PM
As long as you centre the boss, you are fine.

Well said too. :)

Aneneanet
03-15-2014, 08:57 PM
As much as the third boss is really frustrating cause I seem to just die often, I do enjoy the challenge and its not for just anyone to run in and kill. Seeming my first run in Tindrin, first boss only 2 of killed him no problems (both mages), the second boss I soloed with only 1 death......and then I get to 3rd boss and yikes! This boss is a definite challenge... No joke first try took us about 30 minutes for a full group (1 War, 3 mages). Then continued on to 4th and 5th boss which were easy kills without a full party even. I enjoy having a challenge. I do hope that once the good Legendary lvl 41 gear is released, it will be a little easier to kill the third guy, and not take 20 minutes and a ton of pots for common gear ;P

Keanatec
03-15-2014, 09:35 PM
For rogues,use shadow piercer to counter his pull,helped me beat him without dying too much.

Instanthumor
03-16-2014, 12:13 AM
You can use Samael's arcane to banish the Drake egg... I don't know if that was intended.

utpal
03-16-2014, 01:20 AM
You can use Samael's arcane to banish the Drake egg... I don't know if that was intended.

Lol r u sure?
Then it will be fixed soon :D

utpal
03-16-2014, 01:27 AM
I hope the pull will be fixed.
Tht tail swipe attack of dragon does too mch dmg. It eats my 30-40%hp.
M lvl40 with lvl36 tarlok will set.
My HP is 5700+ and armour 1800 with targe weapon. (no pet).

Instanthumor
03-16-2014, 02:26 AM
Lol r u sure?
Then it will be fixed soon :D

I am sure.

Hiosahaf
03-16-2014, 02:51 AM
For rogues,use shadow piercer to counter his pull,helped me beat him without dying too much.

Aye. This is the trick.

I don't have the whim, but I'll try it today with frosteye.

VanRah
03-16-2014, 03:38 AM
I used the twins on the last boss... O.o the boss moved to the centre n covered all in red, it was a massacre lol
I can't see how they work with Alargan yet. I die before even trying lol I dunno why when I appear near boss I get aggro n die oneshooted XD (I tried this with a pug though, gotta try it with guildies)

VanRah
03-16-2014, 03:39 AM

I don't have that skill XD

Find a strategy also for rogues using other skills too XD

VanRah
03-16-2014, 04:49 AM
Alargan is a good challange(scorch speed and shield can help) but I would like to have a place to use like a checkpoint (like in forest breach) to respawn nearer to the boss or in elite it will take too much time to do it

Actually there are checkpoints in all the maps (the easiest one to see is the one rt before the eggs in the last map) but I think they will work only for elite maps as if I try to click them in normal maps nothing happens.

VanRah
03-16-2014, 05:04 AM

***remember to keep the boss away from walls! As long as there is space behind him, you are safe to pierce through and not get cornered.

I don't have that skill but I managed to survive (that doesn't happen always though, it depends on the party) using George's stun when the boss is in rage mode: when I see he starts having the glowing buff on him I get rdy to click George's Arcane n the moment the Dragon pulls all the party I click it. No one dies n all can keep fighting. The only problem is the pet's CD. The boss attacks in rage mode again before George's Arcane is again available, so the better thing to do would be twisting George (of course it means u have to rely on ur party members) if not one has to dismiss n re-summon the pet again (but this means u can die doing it if no one gets the aggro away from u).

NB: credits to GoodSyntax for being the first testing George's Arcane

VanRah
03-16-2014, 05:15 AM
About Rendtail boss...
I used the Twins' Arcane on him n Mommy Dragon got pulled to the centre. All the floor became red, it was a massacre lol
I don't think this is meant to happen n probably devs will fix it soon (I remember there was kinda the same problem with Overgrowth) but experiencing this I think Hiosahaf's idea could really increase the difficulty of this boss. Just I wonder what will happen in elite if his idea will be implemented: it will be way harder, maybe a boss only arcane players will be able to handle lol

VanRah
03-16-2014, 05:24 AM
there is another thread here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142446-Dragon-Enclave-World-Bosses-Official-Feedback-Thread

VanRah
03-16-2014, 05:26 AM

True. I also saw that happening lol

Hiosahaf
03-16-2014, 05:29 AM
there is another thread here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142446-Dragon-Enclave-World-Bosses-Official-Feedback-Thread

Yeah, I know :| didnt wanna clutter forum so I posted on the first page:

Sent a PM to close/delete this thread. Already posted by Remi in suggestion. Thanks!

Nobody bothered reading it :|

VanRah
03-16-2014, 05:34 AM
Yeah, I know :| didnt wanna clutter forum so I posted on the first page:

Nobody bothered reading it :|

I see lol

MoloToha
03-16-2014, 07:16 AM

They should fix it, this bug can cause fast farm of 1st map in future elite just by spamming 4 samaels... Than war pulls elite guards away, rogues and mages take care of hatchling...

asimauara
03-16-2014, 07:56 AM
Last boss to easy and 3rd boss is to difficult! Ty though awesome expansion teeth are ubber rare though i really want the warrior sword for lvl 40

Hellgamer
03-16-2014, 10:58 AM
Dunno if sb suggested that but since rendtail is a dragon he could be able to fly. So to solve that ppl( I also do) consider him easy for last boss, after defeating him he could fly out of the cave.then on same map u go through a hole he opens and fight him while he flies ( sth like bigger Stronger tarlok)

ING : HELLPANK
using tapatalk

Ravager
03-16-2014, 09:37 PM
Dunno if sb suggested that but since rendtail is a dragon he could be able to fly. So to solve that ppl( I also do) consider him easy for last boss, after defeating him he could fly out of the cave.then on same map u go through a hole he opens and fight him while he flies ( sth like bigger Stronger tarlok)

ING : HELLPANK
using tapatalk

Hes too big and its too crowded to fly in the small cave.

Hiosahaf
03-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Hes too big and its too crowded to fly in the small cave.

Break the cave :3

valheeru
03-17-2014, 04:56 PM
nerf alergnon

Hiosahaf
03-17-2014, 05:14 PM
nerf alergnon

Noooo!! :D

Instanthumor
03-17-2014, 07:56 PM
I say no to nerfing Alergon.. He's not even strong lol

But I do want a buff to Rendtail. As the last boss, he is way too easy. Increase his damage, enlarge the red zones, or at least multiply his Hp by 5.

Impact
03-17-2014, 08:09 PM
Boss are challenging :P
I got like 3 deaths farming the third boss before we finally killed him.
These bosses can kill rogues and sorcerers in 2 shots, Im guessing you other people are mostly warriors?

Instanthumor
03-18-2014, 03:15 AM
Boss are challenging :P
I got like 3 deaths farming the third boss before we finally killed him.
These bosses can kill rogues and sorcerers in 2 shots, Im guessing you other people are mostly warriors?

I've only played my sorcerer so far this season, but so what if Alergon one-hits you at times? Would you like Alergon to be stationary and not attack? Then where's all the fun going to go? A bit of 'challenges' here and there won't hurt.

VanRah
03-18-2014, 03:34 AM
It seems the mage clock enrages Alargan, so mages shouldn't use it on him.

Kjalisi
03-18-2014, 06:56 AM
I really like all the new bosses and the look of the new maps - so nice job on that stg team!

I think Alargon is great its nice to have a boss that proves a challenge and so agree that he shouldn't really be changed as it leaves something of a challenger. I was also expecting the last boss to be harder, with some tactics required and maybe a timed challenge!

Regarding the dragons teeth... I love them as a concept and I'm really hoping that some items come in that can be bought for teeth that are worth the amount of time it takes to farm the teeth of which I currently have 27 and have been farming all weekend. Teeth drop rate and system are just begging for a great legendary item which costs 1000 teeth or something like that please don't let the system go to waste and only be of real value to those who have dropped arcane item.

Nice job though I love the expansion so far and I think the staggering is definitely keeping people interested with both something to do (though the reward for farming teeth is currently not that great I'm hoping it will pay off) and something to look forward to!

Tendirin
03-18-2014, 07:23 AM
Add lord mardrom 2

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin

Tendirin
04-10-2014, 06:38 PM
drake is the easiest i swear lol

Madnex
04-10-2014, 07:49 PM