PDA

View Full Version : bugs i have found in new expansion

Ihateppl
03-13-2014, 01:46 PM
these are some problems i have encountered with new expansion

1. the lepgoblin does not appear on every map.

2. some things you try to click, such as the flowers for the quest, dont let you click them.

3. some things are just not able to be hit.

4. and finally, the first boss, im not sure if this is a bug, or just how it was built, when the count down to the cracking egg, when it hits 10 sec. it jst stops counting, no " the dragon has spawned" or "3...2...1... HATCHED" it just goes at 10 seconds, and the dragon baby comes popping out.

feel free to post any other bugs you might have encountered.

Hiosahaf
03-13-2014, 02:54 PM
3) you have to kill that lantern like thingy before killing them. Pretty neat thing!

Edit:
1) Sam did say somwhere that he'll spawn in most maps. Not all.

4) tried it. It is 10secs indeed. Yeah we can't see it like inan enrage.

utpal
03-13-2014, 04:37 PM
3) destroy totem to kill shielded shaman
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Carapace
03-13-2014, 04:39 PM

4. and finally, the first boss, im not sure if this is a bug, or just how it was built, when the count down to the cracking egg, when it hits 10 sec. it jst stops counting, no " the dragon has spawned" or "3...2...1... HATCHED" it just goes at 10 seconds, and the dragon baby comes popping out.

You should see the Egg have a hatch effect that starts to go off every 2 seconds right before it hatches starting at the 10 second mark.

Xenobiotic
03-13-2014, 04:51 PM
You should see the Egg have a hatch effect that starts to go off every 2 seconds right before it hatches starting at the 10 second mark.
This

Morholt
03-13-2014, 06:00 PM
Never had an issue with flowers when SOLO.
However, I noticed if someone ahead of me in the map clicked on the flowers and then I get up there, the flowers still have that particle effect but are not collectible anymore.

Doomreaper
03-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Never had an issue with flowers when SOLO.
However, I noticed if someone ahead of me in the map clicked on the flowers and then I get up there, the flowers still have that particle effect but are not collectible anymore.

Me to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaararhen
03-13-2014, 06:10 PM
expedition recurve bows barely procs which is supposed to be a "powerful snare that last for 8secs weakening every 2sec"
first its not powerful it doesnt even give any damage.
second its not a snare just looks a "heavy and slow" effect
third it dont last for 8secs.

Crowsfoot
03-13-2014, 07:32 PM

1. the lepgoblin does not appear on every map.

2. some things you try to click, such as the flowers for the quest, dont let you click them.

3. some things are just not able to be hit.

1. This is normal

2. You can't when you are in attack position (weapon raised). Wait a few seconds for your avatar to calm down and try again.

3. Destroy totem poles that guard healers. Also, you may be talking about decorations in the map (like eggs) that you are suppose to be able to walk through.

4. This boss is working as anticipated (thank you for confirmation carapace)