PDA

View Full Version : You know what time it is!

Bous
03-13-2014, 03:13 PM
AL expansion was released today, So you know what that means for PL
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b490/thebous/67136B58-0ED7-4D19-ABC5-74A4F34F9394_zpsvsdgy2kw.jpg (http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/thebous/media/67136B58-0ED7-4D19-ABC5-74A4F34F9394_zpsvsdgy2kw.jpg.html)

Schnitzel
03-13-2014, 05:29 PM
YAY!

*hopes Savage gets less OP*

Suentous PO
03-13-2014, 06:45 PM
What time is it? >XD

http://youtu.be/113yv-Kdy7I

Reunegade
03-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Summertime!

VVake
03-13-2014, 06:54 PM
Wait another cap for PL? Or just a PvP balance?

Laar
03-13-2014, 06:57 PM
Considering all the threads stating the problems of PvP repetitively, I'm expecting savage to get nerfed.

I also hope the 56 big top mace gets nerfed... Has as much base dmg as savage scythe

NotYoCookiez
03-13-2014, 08:35 PM
Considering all the threads stating the problems of PvP repetitively, I'm expecting savage to get nerfed.

I also hope the 56 big top mace gets nerfed... Has as much base dmg as savage scythe

Wut? Post stats...

Caiahar
03-13-2014, 08:40 PM

Wrong, the max dmg of BT mace is a bit higher then savage sycthe. The average dmg is lower.
It needs a small Nerf, but not exactly really OP, considering it can be beaten fairly.

All for one, and one for all.

Waug
03-14-2014, 05:51 AM
definitely good time when devs gonna come back to pl pvp balance for 1-2 days then go back to another game, and for next 6 months ppls will keep complaining how last nerf caused 'something opest'

nvm dis is ongoing process and by 2017, pl pvp will be 'more balaced'

XghostzX
03-14-2014, 06:45 AM
Savage better be nerfed

Roberto077
03-14-2014, 06:53 AM
Time to complain moar!!!!! Woot!!!!

Impact
03-14-2014, 07:21 AM
Yessssssssssssss

Argyros
03-14-2014, 07:37 AM
Rhinos better get a aoe skill change buff.

Roberto077
03-14-2014, 08:09 AM
Rhinos better get a aoe skill change buff.

IMHO rhinos are fine

Caiahar
03-14-2014, 08:19 AM
^just needs a bit more buffed, I already have a mini guide on how to fix rhinos without being OP.

Chopper
03-14-2014, 08:38 AM
What time is it?

Judging by recent history, it's time for STG to now concentrate their time on working on the NEXT AL cap and upgrades :)

Impact
03-14-2014, 05:31 PM
What time is it?

Judging by recent history, it's time for STG to now concentrate their time on working on the NEXT AL cap and upgrades :)
Ofc...

Burningdex
03-14-2014, 05:36 PM
i dont uderstand y they cant just un nerf the damage nerf it ruined lower pvp kite mages and birds and made pvp a bit more fast paced

Oldcoot
03-14-2014, 08:38 PM
I don't care what they change some are still not gonna be happy

FFA
03-14-2014, 09:59 PM
Str just needs fixed the other classes aren't to bad in my opinion, Maybe give birds more damage or more health/maybe a little more dodge %, Make mages have more health just a little more, And give them more armor/damage. (New Pocket Legends Cap ;) )

Burstnuke
03-15-2014, 10:55 PM
Hopefully they raise Fierys armor.. 226 without elite ring Lower then goddes. They should raise it to atleast 260-270 And also Take off damage nerf so birds can still beat mages after armor increase.

natpally
03-16-2014, 03:24 AM
YAY!

*hopes Savage gets less OP*

if it gets less op there will be no point in savage as savage needs to be op to work if its not it will just fail

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
03-16-2014, 04:06 AM
if it gets less op there will be no point in savage as savage needs to be op to work if its not it will just fail

Family logic..

Extreme
03-16-2014, 05:31 AM

Lol.

quantionus
03-16-2014, 05:34 AM
add fiery some moar armor and crit pls

dijnes
03-16-2014, 12:20 PM
wait can they nerf set stats only for pvp and have different stats for pve? or wud tht make things complicated?

Cavoc
03-16-2014, 06:44 PM
Str just needs fixed the other classes aren't to bad in my opinion, Maybe give birds more damage or more health/maybe a little more dodge %, Make mages have more health just a little more, And give them more armor/damage. (New Pocket Legends Cap ;) )

If you do that, then they will be op just as they were before the nerf. If fact. They'd be more op. birds aren't underpowered whatsoever. They are fine how they are.

natpally
03-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Family logic..

actully if you calculate it all out savage will be usless and there will be no point in savage because savage is ment to be op calculate it out against other classes and others sets and see what you find out

natpally
03-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Family logic..

they could nerf the classes maybe not sets that would make more sense

Impact
03-19-2014, 04:47 PM
Family logic..

Nerf bear
Nerf bear
Nerf bear

Xyzther
03-19-2014, 05:36 PM

I agree, on my bird I can kill pallies fine but bears are pretty hard........................ Nerf berh

Kiwihawk
03-19-2014, 05:47 PM
yeah, im a bear and i say give savage and bears a little nerf, and maybe raise mages health

cranked
03-20-2014, 04:14 AM
Yeah I think that savage doesnt really need nerf, only bears should get nerf

Jig
03-20-2014, 04:31 AM
I agree, on my bird I can kill pallies fine but bears are pretty hard........................ Nerf berh

Oi mate, pallies weren't ever meant to be super op like they have been for over a year and a half, savage set is naturally for a BEAR not a Mage, play your class ! Bears are super op, when I was a pally, I owned birds so easy, so I don't know who you versed. Nerf savage set, then pallys aren't ad good, but bears where more op, they will then be reduced to a good place, not as invincible -_-

Besides the dodges.. Birds are pretty good atm, they're aren't op, they aren't underpowered, they're good, it's just these fat behrs aye, and dese skinny Mage using heavy played weapons :/ nubs

Waug
03-20-2014, 06:55 AM
Besides the dodges.. Birds are pretty good atm, they're aren't op, they aren't underpowered, they're good, it's just these fat behrs aye, and dese skinny Mage using heavy played weapons :/ nubs

if everyone else is op, then by defination, the remaining part is underpowered..

anyway problem is that ppls sitting on heavy armor/dodge/hp should not be able to kill non str so easily this is the most significant issue against pvp balance in endgame atleast.

Impact
03-20-2014, 07:08 AM
UNERF ALL BUFFS(but make mages crit 40 or so)
REMOVE DMG NERF
NERF OP SETS(savage, plat pack, etc)
Also, boost rhino and ranger
Rhino-
brute force- useless
Summon-uselss
Rhino might- terrible
Reduce mana cost
Lacks AoE attacks and combos

Ranger-
Bandage- useless while fighting(ruins the point of a heal)
Rabid- glitch after lvl 1
Hamstring- Plz show dmg
Lacks AoE combo and attacks
Evade- Unroot is useless
Make hypno like beckon and use fox howl for a combo

Xyzther
03-20-2014, 07:55 AM
Oi mate, pallies weren't ever meant to be super op like they have been for over a year and a half, savage set is naturally for a BEAR not a Mage, play your class ! Bears are super op, when I was a pally, I owned birds so easy, so I don't know who you versed. Nerf savage set, then pallys aren't ad good, but bears where more op, they will then be reduced to a good place, not as invincible -_-

All I need to do is debuff hit and that poor pally is dead

Rushorgtfo
03-20-2014, 10:30 AM
Must I correct everyone again 3 caps in a row about what's wrong with Pvp? Sets are fine. Stats are fine. SKILL POINT LEVEL AND DAMAGE ARE NOT.

MightyMicah
03-20-2014, 11:28 AM
Must I correct everyone again 3 caps in a row about what's wrong with Pvp? Sets are fine. Stats are fine. SKILL POINT LEVEL AND DAMAGE ARE NOT.

Hey mate, I appreciate that you've got a strong opinion, but I wouldn't be quite so dogmatic. I doubt the only issue with pvp is the level of skill points. I think when analyzing things carefully, you'll find savage is a bit op.

Cavoc
03-20-2014, 02:25 PM
Operation Lets Even Savage Because Overpowerment
L.e.s.b.o.

Rushorgtfo
03-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Hey mate, I appreciate that you've got a strong opinion, but I wouldn't be quite so dogmatic. I doubt the only issue with pvp is the level of skill points. I think when analyzing things carefully, you'll find savage is a bit op.

The issue is mainly skill point level lol.

Ssneakykills
03-20-2014, 02:53 PM
actully if you calculate it all out savage will be usless and there will be no point in savage because savage is ment to be op calculate it out against other classes and others sets and see what you find out

No I'm pretty sure savage isn't meant to be op it's meant to be tanky and low damage not tanky and high damage

Impact
03-20-2014, 04:28 PM

Bird cant kill anything below 45

bglir
03-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Do you guys know that what makes a sets more op is the players who have 3pc ring, black dragon, egg, humania face and founders.

Lee19
03-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Do you guys know that what makes a sets more op is the players who have 3pc ring, black dragon, egg, humania face and founders.
Remove stats from elite rings so they can balance endgame

Nihiliste
03-20-2014, 05:53 PM
Nah, we earned it.

@Lee19, You want the stats removed (which will never happen) yet you want a quest for yourself to get an elite ring? Where's your logic?

Xyzther
03-20-2014, 06:36 PM

Joepally master do

Schnitzel
03-20-2014, 06:41 PM
IMO, I just feel like we should nerf savage a bit..

it takes a while when two bears with savage sets to kill each other..

Xyzther
03-20-2014, 07:21 PM
Or what sts could do is nerf the bears only... Instead of evade +20 dodge maybe +10 dodge +10 h/s

Lee19
03-20-2014, 07:36 PM
Nah, we earned it.

@Lee19, You want the stats removed (which will never happen) yet you want a quest for yourself to get an elite ring? Where's your logic?

Would be the easiest way to balance pvp

dijnes
03-20-2014, 07:42 PM
in the mod showcase today. they are kinda still focused on al :/

programmed
03-20-2014, 08:11 PM
Bird cant kill anything below 45

Not true actually. I used a bird at 10, 20, 26, 30, and 40 recently. It could beat anything but mages below 39. 40+ beats any class.

Tyranno-
03-21-2014, 02:35 AM
Leave savage alone. Nerf bear dodge skills way down. That'll cut down the overwhelming number of crappy bears flooding pve - cause without ridic dodge less ppl will want a bear for pvp. And a good pve bear player doesnt waste any points on dodge or defense skills.

I just hope all this pvp whining doesn't create another "balancing" that messes pve up.

Ssneakykills
03-21-2014, 03:09 AM
How about delete all end game sets and everyone uses molten.. Problem solved

Waug
03-21-2014, 03:22 AM
^ *clap *clap

Extreme
03-21-2014, 03:43 AM
Would be the easiest way to balance pvp

I'll say what 3pc owners and I will say, Idiot, purely stupid idea.

Skrill
03-21-2014, 04:01 AM
They really need to make CTF for free it's free on all other Legends games so why not this one too..?

Ssneakykills
03-21-2014, 09:30 AM

People can compete against people with 3 piece easily it's just takes time and pracitice to do so. People just want kills handed to them on a plate it seems

Schnitzel
03-21-2014, 11:59 AM
People can compete against people with 3 piece easily it's just takes time and pracitice to do so. People just want kills handed to them on a plate it seems

and a little help from trees and walls :D

Peanutbritle
03-21-2014, 02:10 PM

Then what about the op pally Mage? If ridiculous how easy and good a pally Mage is without any skill. Savage needs to be nerfed. Tired of the str mages and str birds of pl.

Schnitzel
03-21-2014, 02:15 PM
Then what about the op pally Mage? If ridiculous how easy and good a pally Mage is without any skill. Savage needs to be nerfed. Tired of the str mages and str birds of pl.

^agreed..Pallies are OP..

Impact
03-21-2014, 02:33 PM

^agreed..Pallies are OP..
Really? From early posts I heard bird was "op"

NotYoCookiez
03-21-2014, 06:53 PM
Really? From early posts I heard bird was "op"

everything 66 and up is OP

natpally
03-22-2014, 03:25 AM

mage was never ment to be savage just fiery but gamers found a way to make pallys so good with savage it takes time to be a good pally (op as they now call it) besides its the classes not the sets its like dex bear they need to be nerfed of damage

quantionus
03-22-2014, 03:31 AM
everyclass is ok now maybe bears have a bit more dodge but except that pvp is balanced. Ppl cry of how unbalanced it is but they are just finding excuses of their nubness

Waug
03-22-2014, 03:57 AM
^ lol I tought clouds quick is MOST funny until I read dis....

Ssneakykills
03-22-2014, 07:22 AM
mage was never ment to be savage just fiery but gamers found a way to make pallys so good with savage it takes time to be a good pally (op as they now call it) besides its the classes not the sets its like dex bear they need to be nerfed of damage

Doesn't take time to spam skills like every pally in the game.. Majority of endgame mages I guarantee woudnt know how to play Mage properly

Reunegade
03-22-2014, 07:40 AM
everyclass is ok now maybe bears have a bit more dodge but except that pvp is balanced. Ppl cry of how unbalanced it is but they are just finding excuses of their nubness
I think if one of the best BEARS says bears are overpowered, that's probably saying something. Oh well, Quan bes so it doesn't really matter.

Caiahar
03-22-2014, 08:52 AM
^ lol I tought clouds quick is MOST funny until I read dis....
Ikr..lol.
Quan, you have some serious catching up to do.

Impact
03-22-2014, 08:55 AM
I bet ur a op bear with insane dodge, armour, crit and dmg?

Extreme
03-22-2014, 09:08 AM

I literally spitted out my milk in my mouth.

Impact
03-22-2014, 09:48 AM

I literally spitted out my milk in my mouth.
Ikr
Only "abit" more dodge nothing else?

Jig
03-23-2014, 01:23 AM
All I need to do is debuff hit and that poor pally is dead

Debuff hit, boom yep hit, heal the debuff, and your back to normal.

Kiwihawk
03-23-2014, 01:58 AM
BAHAHAAHAHHA, this is so funny

Xyzther
03-23-2014, 08:09 AM
Debuff hit, boom yep hit, heal the debuff, and your back to normal.

L you can't heal the hit debuff

Reunegade
03-23-2014, 08:26 AM
ahah u eat the bait too easily lol so funny and those quotes goes to my collection anyways read some personal development books , they sometimes work
I would be a billionaire if I got a dollar every time you attempted to troll and failed.

Caiahar
03-23-2014, 08:56 AM

If you pvpers don't know how, look at me. I'm the biggest noob around as a 75 burd with a plat ring and I can kill 3PC people sometimes.

I'm not really good :C

Xyzther
03-23-2014, 09:47 AM
If you pvpers don't know how, look at me. I'm the biggest noob around as a 75 burd with a plat ring and I can kill 3PC people sometimes.

I'm not really good :C

You vs extreme 10-8 L

natpally
03-24-2014, 01:47 AM
Doesn't take time to spam skills like every pally in the game.. Majority of endgame mages I guarantee woudnt know how to play Mage properly

we dont spam skills lol we have to find good builds dude get it right lol

Ssneakykills
03-24-2014, 02:58 AM
we dont spam skills lol we have to find good builds dude get it right lol

You do your op it doesn't take much skill to kill people

Stevenmc
03-24-2014, 08:49 AM

I made an end game bear, just to see how over powered it was. It was by far easier to play it than a pure int Mage. I would now like to point out how this is by far the most unbalanced cap. Now I know everyone else on the forums and in game is a nub compared to you, and you know pvp is fine, (not at all because you are playing the op class.. Hmmm) but that is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. And before you go on a rant about how you own me, I'm a pure int Mage. Beckon stomp is your combo, I bet you came up with that pro combo yourself. Maybe if you were around at any other cap, you'd understand. But for now, quit blaming peoples "nubness". You can't consider yourself a good bear until you've been pro at a balanced cap. Take Gladiator, cheen, kaar, Zeus... Ect. Those are/were some of the pro bears.

Impact
03-27-2014, 04:02 PM
I made an end game bear, just to see how over powered it was. It was by far easier to play it than a pure int Mage. I would now like to point out how this is by far the most unbalanced cap. Now I know everyone else on the forums and in game is a nub compared to you, and you know pvp is fine, (not at all because you are playing the op class.. Hmmm) but that is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. And before you go on a rant about how you own me, I'm a pure int Mage. Beckon stomp is your combo, I bet you came up with that pro combo yourself. Maybe if you were around at any other cap, you'd understand. But for now, quit blaming peoples "nubness". You can't consider yourself a good bear until you've been pro at a balanced cap. Take Gladiator, cheen, kaar, Zeus... Ect. Those are/were some of the pro bears.

Funny how all "pro" bears use beckon stomp, have high egos and say pvp is balanced, even at 30 i see many bears beckon stomping and kill the classes with no heal(fox and bird) and think they're pro while in reality they have: a 60 dmg buff, -90 dmg debuff so bes dmg and bes defence, takes too much skill to use a beckon stomp bear now days huh? Bears that are pro use copper, iceberg etc not plat packs, fbows etc.

Bous
04-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Kanital here is another thread you can post "nerf savage pls"

quantionus
04-01-2014, 12:17 PM

yea kk i apologize for not understand how hard int mage is but what can u say about losing to my pure dex bird and started teaming it with kratos and storm ? Actually thats the funniest thing i ve ever heard after ş beated u 5 rounds in a row with my bird

Stevenmc
04-01-2014, 12:20 PM
yea kk i apologize for not understand how hard int mage is but what can u say about losing to my pure dex bird and started teaming it with kratos and storm ? Actually thats the funniest thing i ve ever heard after ş beated u 5 rounds in a row with my bird

You never stop do you? And they didn't team, they killed you twice, because you were cussing at a guild member of theirs, me. I'm gonna send the screens of your profanity towards me and others to STS in a report. Hopefully they can get through to you, because you act ridiculous 125% of the time. Bye Quan.

quantionus
04-01-2014, 01:10 PM
You never stop do you? And they didn't team, they killed you twice, because you were cussing at a guild member of theirs, me. I'm gonna send the screens of your profanity towards me and others to STS in a report. Hopefully they can get through to you, because you act ridiculous 125% of the time. Bye Quan.

then before sts should decide they need to check ur posts on forums and in addition to that u were the one who failed in rushing and i dont think sts would ban a player cuz of saying 'y the u stfu staff'

Stevenmc
04-01-2014, 01:17 PM
then before sts should decide they need to check ur posts on forums and in addition to that u were the one who failed in rushing and i dont think sts would ban a player cuz of saying 'y the u stfu staff'

My posts on forums are clean and I don't cuss in game or IRL. Rushing isn't against tos. It's part of the game. It has nothing to do with your use of profanity. And, that's not what you said. You didn't get the "Bye Quan" part from the last post did you?

Xyzther
04-01-2014, 01:27 PM

#BOOM

quantionus
04-01-2014, 02:08 PM
My posts on forums are clean and I don't cuss in game or IRL. Rushing isn't against tos. It's part of the game. It has nothing to do with your use of profanity. And, that's not what you said. You didn't get the "Bye Quan" part from the last post did you?

ofc rushing is a part of game and btw i spread my love by cussing so is it a problem for ya? :grumpy:

Kanital
04-04-2014, 03:29 PM
nerf savage pls

Jig
04-04-2014, 05:33 PM
nerf savage pls

Plez we ned

Schnitzel
04-04-2014, 06:17 PM
i have a feeling soon everyone will be a bear with Savage and then PvP fights would take a few minutes per fight...

Jig
04-04-2014, 09:35 PM
El O El it would be fun having an op Bear... one day I will un-lazy myself but not today I say..

Crashy
04-05-2014, 01:08 AM
It's okay.... that pvp balance is soon.....
I hope....

Extreme
04-05-2014, 02:55 AM

I would like yo see you play bird, cause everytime I rush you, you would change to behr.

Cweed
04-05-2014, 03:21 AM
I would like yo see you play bird, cause everytime I rush you, you would change to behr.

'Hai QUAN I'm influents

I hate u Yw

Burningdex
04-05-2014, 04:31 AM
lower skill level to 6 add passive skills i mean cmon is it tht hard to do? u did in al

quantionus
04-05-2014, 04:40 AM

sure bring ur mage and ima bring my bird

Cweed
04-05-2014, 05:12 AM
sure bring ur mage and ima bring my bird

Lmao.
Y not do Bird v Bird.

Or r u scared you gonna get thrashed by Chris's bird.

quantionus
04-05-2014, 05:33 AM
Lmao.
Y not do Bird v Bird.

Or r u scared you gonna get thrashed by Chris's bird.

yea an elite ringed bird vs bird but y doesnt he accept my bear vs bear request?

Ssneakykills
04-05-2014, 06:28 AM
Im praying for igor right now his savage won't be as op anymore :(

Xyzther
04-05-2014, 07:39 AM
yea an elite ringed bird vs bird but y doesnt he accept my bear vs bear request?

You should bird v bird him but he doesn't use ring?

Jig
04-05-2014, 08:33 AM
lower skill level to 6 add passive skills i mean cmon is it tht hard to do? u did in al

6 is still too low, 7 the minimum it would work great.

quantionus
04-05-2014, 12:00 PM
You should bird v bird him but he doesn't use ring?

then sure