PDA

View Full Version : Looking for lvl50 farm grp

Alterra
12-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Only reason im making this thread is cuz im tired of explaining how to kill bosses and im sik of dieing for no reason. Last night i was invited to kill OL so i joined seeing 4 other 50s in grp. Good right? Wrong. The grp failed badly. Long story short, they all left the grp. Even the guy who invited me left.
Now the map is cleared and im just sitting here watching football on tv & looking at OL on my phone. So i stayed in map for a few while watching tv. After a few minutes i look at phone and a 46 a 47 and 2 48s joined and they all were standing next to me haha. I told them what we needed to do to kill OL and they all listened. Took like 10 minutes lol but we killed him np.

Thing is im just tired of fail grps. Im just looking for some cool peeps to farm with, that know how to play the game.

Im a lvl 50 mage with tru cosmos set. 20k+ pve kills & been playing legends for about a month now. I have bought all the maps and cleared em. Im really down for farming any map. Anyone whos interested plz post or pm me. Im on almost everyday or night. Im in US eastern timezone.

Thx all for reading and hope to meet some 1337 players in PL!

juhnken773
12-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Lol! That's horrible. If this ever happens again, hit me up. I'll come and slap ol for you.

Lesrider
12-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Alterra, add Silvanesti. I always host my games and invite only those I know won't screw up. I boot those who have proven their uselessness. So if you want a good team, add me and I'll invite you :)

juhnken773
12-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Alterra, add Silvanesti. I always host my games and invite only those I know won't screw up. I boot those who have proven their uselessness. So if you want a good team, add me and I'll invite you :)

Lol sounds a bit harsh. ;) they will have to learn one way or the other.

Ppl just invite me to solo bosses for them. And I actually enjoy being in fail groups. It humors me, as I teach them.

I like giving good first impressions

Sickofwork
12-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Only reason im making this thread is cuz im tired of explaining how to kill bosses and im sik of dieing for no reason. Last night i was invited to kill OL so i joined seeing 4 other 50s in grp. Good right? Wrong. The grp failed badly. Long story short, they all left the grp. Even the guy who invited me left.
Now the map is cleared and im just sitting here watching football on tv & looking at OL on my phone. So i stayed in map for a few while watching tv. After a few minutes i look at phone and a 46 a 47 and 2 48s joined and they all were standing next to me haha. I told them what we needed to do to kill OL and they all listened. Took like 10 minutes lol but we killed him np.

Thing is im just tired of fail grps. Im just looking for some cool peeps to farm with, that know how to play the game.

Im a lvl 50 mage with tru cosmos set. 20k+ pve kills & been playing legends for about a month now. I have bought all the maps and cleared em. Im really down for farming any map. Anyone whos interested plz post or pm me. Im on almost everyday or night. Im in US eastern timezone.

Thx all for reading and hope to meet some 1337 players in PL!

I'm always game to do some farming, especially with a competent group of players. Add me in game!

Seratonin
12-07-2010, 07:57 PM
You can add me too, Seratonin is my Archer, DPS is my game. I haven't been playing long, but I know what I'm doing! =p

Prest87
12-07-2010, 08:05 PM
I'll farm with u (can it be with my 45 pally)