PDA

View Full Version : Lucky day!

ciss
12-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Well I guess I had a lucky day today, considering that there were weeks without a decent drop.
I got a void megablaster, a rift shield, a voodoo doll, and a copperhead helm.

What was your latest luckiest day? :cool:

Lesrider
12-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Make sure you tell everyone exactly what you did so they can all copy!

I kid, I kid. Please don't.

And congrats! I don't remember my luckiest day b/c all I've been doing is farming Vyx for the last 1.5 weeks, and nothing about that has been lucky.

Conradin
12-07-2010, 05:24 PM
I've got a shocklance, skullshield, and voodoo masterstaff. Also back in the swamp days I got a voodoo doll and staff in ten min, good times. Hopefully you get a vynxar soon lesrider

ciss
12-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Hehe, nothing special, just fast runs with nice birdies in VL, skipping the keeper (well my main reason is not time with the keep, rather the fear of crashing).

Speaking of witch, I ve been doing vyx for the last hours, got 2 of them at once, no luck. I easily get bored lol and switch to swampy thingies, then, if good friends are on, VL.

I kinda hate CA, dunno why... well maybe because I've seen lotsa wraiths dropping, smelling... but nothing for me... so instead of 20 CA runs, I better smoke a cig with a random noob through a dungeon or so...

[Lt] Shiny
12-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Don't have one... I haven't been playing PL all that much lately because of all my exams, projects and HW. But once in a while someone sells me things for REALLY
cheap prices... So I guess I do have [a] Lucky Day(s) when people sells my cheap things... Just typing this makes me feel like a loser... (and what's with all the "..." 's???) :D

Kossi
12-07-2010, 05:39 PM
i got a cosmos wand and..which i sold for 350k
bleh

Pharcyde
12-07-2010, 06:09 PM
I've got a shocklance, skullshield, and voodoo masterstaff. Also back in the swamp days I got a voodoo doll and staff in ten min, good times. Hopefully you get a vynxar soon lesrider
I love how the entire forums know about lesrider's epic quest for the vyxnaar helm...

Snakespeare
12-07-2010, 06:28 PM
I happened to mention it earlier. Four pinks in Frozen Nightmare 5. Slushie was there, and Yanis was coming and going. One of them I already had, but the other three were elite FN pinks.

Rusalio
12-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Mine was getting two wraiths and a blaster within 3 hrs.... was totally SHOCKED!!!!