PDA

View Full Version : New idea's STS (MUST READ)

kayle.barton kayle.barton
03-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Weapon-
A new lvl 41 spider-like arcane or mythic bow. The new spider pet shoots Web-like balls out of its feet. Well why not have a bow that shoots web balls like the new pet. And also it has a chance to slow or stun like the crawly pet. I think this would be sweet. And it could look sweet also. That's my idea for a cool new weapon. I bought the new spider and I thought of that as I was playing.

Skills- Frost arrow (I have mentioned before on threads). Quick shot (shoots 4 quick shots). And please add more dagger skills.

Super ability-
Alot of people are saying that a fifth skill could make some classes overpowering. Why instead of having a fifth skill. Have a super ability (call it what you want). It could have its own button like the pets.

New type of sockets-
So like legendary or mythic/arcane. They either get 2 or 3 sockets. Why not do 4 or 6? (Depending on legendary or mythic/arcane weapon/armor). Basically there is the original 2 or 3 that add str/dex/int. And than you can get special gems that add cold dmg or freeze or fire damage or burn or more dmg % or attack speed or luck or something. That would be very interesting.

That's what I got for now. From a fan and player of yours. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

kayle.barton kayle.barton
03-13-2014, 06:34 PM
I wanted to just post what I thought of quick so I wouldn't forget it. It was obviously for a rouge. I have tons of ideas though :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk