PDA

View Full Version : What gear?

FriendlyPlayer
03-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Im a 40yo idiot in this game...lets get this out 1st. I swear, I have had the hardest time picking this up. This is my first MP game so maybe thats it...

Anyway, I am SO CONFUSED on gear. Im a warrior and I have only one idea about what gear to go for...MYTHIC. But isnt there gear in the interem that would be as sought after as MYTHIC? Ive gone to auction and run through the different legendary stuff checking stats. But is this the most economical way of getting stronger until I can afford MYTHIC? Is there gear that everyone goes for that will take them to the coveted MYTHIC gear?
Also, I have been holding on to a lot of legendary stuff that i have aquired along the way, which is taking up a lot of inventory room. How do I know which stuff to keep? Is most of it worth just giving away or selling? how about those amulets that got me into other levels? If i sell or give them away am i screwing myself? Attached is my current setup...
Confused :( -Brutal

Waheedski
03-13-2014, 09:32 PM
Im a 40yo idiot in this game...lets get this out 1st. I swear, I have had the hardest time picking this up. This is my first MP game so maybe thats it...
:( -Brutal

I to am a 40 year old idiot (41 to be precise), first MP game and also don't have a clue about weapons and armour. Upto level 35 been using level 24 gears and weapons. Done pretty good with those, ended up somewhere in Shuyal and Tindirin.

As I didnt know much about the stuff, I didn't go overboard with the gold spend, my level 36 gears and weapon total cost was 75.5k, with it I finally managed to beat Bloodhammer singlehandedly, with a little help from spamming health potions and Kelvin's stun.

Anyone know anything about the best Warrior level 36+ gears and weapons for elite bosses and maps ?

Capolista
03-13-2014, 09:37 PM
Lv36 Tarlok Assault set is best equipment for warrior if you plan to saving for buying mhytics uller set (helm & armor)

utpal
03-13-2014, 11:51 PM
lvl36 tarlok will set is best tanking gear.
high armour and HP.
and for weapon use conquistr or watever wall of potency.

Instanthumor
03-14-2014, 02:24 AM
Lv36 Tarlok Assault set is best equipment for warrior if you plan to saving for buying mhytics uller set (helm & armor)

I prefer Tarlok gear of Versatility, not Assault. Versatility is more user-friendly IMO. You should also run elite Ashral Tower (once we get the elites back) and defeat elite Inan'hesh to obtain Valkin, probably the best legendary pet for warriors.

borix
03-14-2014, 04:52 AM
So this is the 'old men' thread? (40 yo idiot here also). :tongue:

I play a mage so no direct advise from me other then to check the Warrior sub forum. In the mage sub forum there are lots of topics about best build/gear and I presume the warrior forum has the same.

Serancha
03-14-2014, 09:36 AM
And please PLEASE use a weapon that does damage. Prices are very low at the change of season, so this is an excellent time to get set up to head for cap.

• Architect blade of assault or Entombed hammer of Warfare were the 2 best non-mythic choices for level 36. Even a devourer maul is very good. There should be similar weapons for the new levels. I haven't got my warrior to cap yet, so can't recommend on that.

• Tarlok of Assault body and Tarlok of Fitness helm gives an excellent armor / damage balance. The 35 is very close, and much less expensive if you're buying just to level up to cap. I wouldn't be doing newer elites until getting proper 41 gear when it becomes available though.

• Night ocean ripple of warfare (strength) is cheap and very nice for a ring.

• Tarlok of potency (strength) or Amulet of Doom for amulets.

• Valkin is awesome

Build is strength, strength, and when you're done, add some more strength. Lots of good guides around for warrior skill setups.

And don't forget to have fun.

asimauara
03-14-2014, 10:41 AM
Architect sword best 36 in my opinion!

Waheedski
03-14-2014, 06:29 PM

Ok this my garb.....

Devourer maul of assault weapon level 36.
66.5 dps, 41 str, 21 dex, chance to proc +25str and health regen for 8 seconds. Double blood gem +3 str each.

Wintermancer helm of will level 36.
40 str, 20 int, 589 armour, double blood gem +3 str each.

Architect plate of security level 36.
21 str, 41 int, 869 armour, double blood gem +3str each.

Winter star ring of warfare level 35.
39 str, 60 mana, 1.9 damage, 74 armour, double blood gem +3 str each.

Glow stone necklace of will level 36.
38 str, 19 int, 44 armour, double glacial gem +3 int each.

Can anyone explain all the STR and INT stuff in laymans terms. It's all gobbledigook to me lol.

BTW I got Gleipner and Amethyst pendant of the Tides, is it worth blinging them with gems ?

uunknownn
03-15-2014, 10:11 AM
woa this thread make me smile:)40yo playing mmorpg..cool .well used item should have to sell theres no reason to hoared them.

azameasici
03-15-2014, 11:19 AM
@waheed I dont think u need to gem, they r not tradeable:D

@Uncle:D If u r leveling quickly, better buy gears that are relatively cheaper.

Have fun;):)

via Flashlight:(

FriendlyPlayer
03-17-2014, 11:33 PM
i value this opinion, but the stats show the "Conquerers Wall Of Potency" has better.
76.6DPS, 38STR, 19INT, 143 armor. chance to proc add dmg, reduce armor, and stun. chance to proc armor buff, +15str

4 days of heavy grinding, this is the new me