PDA

View Full Version : Lol total nonsense in pvp.....

Peanutbritle
03-13-2014, 09:03 PM

Don't tell me that's messed up when I spiked every battle...

Note the score in the top left of the first pic. The second two were in a different game

Rolocolo
03-13-2014, 09:16 PM
Onescarymage wasn't using savage

Hawkbby
03-13-2014, 09:34 PM
How to spike with 51 ping.

Burstnuke
03-13-2014, 09:43 PM
Do i gotta post the pic again?

Burstnuke
03-13-2014, 09:44 PM

Schnitzel
03-13-2014, 10:24 PM
u posted 2 of them..

Waug
03-13-2014, 11:32 PM
u call did nonsense, so what's dis -

Trenton
03-13-2014, 11:51 PM
Waugypoo ily

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
03-14-2014, 02:57 AM
Don't see the point in this thread lol

Kiwihawk
03-14-2014, 05:00 AM
point is, waug is super pro and smokestar is a nub

Waug
03-14-2014, 05:39 AM
^ each screeni shows some kinda nonsense behavior - the only purpose of posting da images to show da op that how much nonsense ppls can b than what he posted.

Ks_Leon
03-14-2014, 06:27 AM
Long time no see jffk.Afew month or more.

Stevenmc
03-14-2014, 09:01 AM
I think it's funny how he called him out but one is using the under powered set, of course it is a fox. They aren't to hard to kill if they don't dodge. Inb4removal for calling out other players? Is that how it works?

Roberto077
03-14-2014, 09:03 AM
Lock time? I don't understand this thread

Stevenmc
03-14-2014, 09:11 AM
Onescarymage wasn't using savage

If you will also look at the ping, it's rather good, if not great.

Laar
03-14-2014, 09:20 AM
Lock time? I don't understand this thread
^ Me neither. Seems liek crying out on the forums :(

bglir
03-14-2014, 11:20 AM

My words so sexy :tongue: rushing and crying after getting boot, than took pictures and post it here is your biggest nonsense.

Xyzther
03-14-2014, 12:10 PM
if you try hard enough, you can pull off your own nose

FFA
03-14-2014, 10:03 PM
How to spike with 51 ping.

LOL This is what most say when they can't beat someone with savage

Waug
03-15-2014, 02:13 AM
My words so sexy :tongue: rushing and crying after getting boot, than took pictures and post it here is your biggest nonsense.

Here's da another example.

@op hope u lerned what's pvp community is all about, gl..

quantionus
03-15-2014, 03:18 AM

lol unleashedevil is crying again ,the only way he gets kills is rushing and lying lol

dudetus
03-15-2014, 04:44 AM
lol unleashedevil is crying again ,the only way he gets kills is rushing and lying lol

Thank God we have players like u who play completely fair and honest.

Sus
03-15-2014, 04:48 AM

Hi bro how r u

Reunegade
03-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Hi bro how r u
Sus, hi

Jig
03-15-2014, 09:26 PM
Here's da another example.

@op hope u lerned what's pvp community is all about, gl..

Go gather some more lucky shots up and post, I think many people can do this so stop bragging.. this is why I don't visit this side of the forums, all about bragging I'M BETTER I"M BETTER MY EGO BAR IS 100%, if you wanna rush like how pvp is then go ahead, if you can't handle it due to op savage which is what I understand.. then don't play the game, or just stop crying.

Waug
03-16-2014, 03:28 AM
^ wish ppls had bit more intelligence, heck I'm expecting it in a game forum, silly me

dudetus
03-16-2014, 05:25 AM
Hi bro how r u

Wadap sus, Im all good! N u?

quantionus
03-16-2014, 05:30 AM
its better than someone who never plays , isnt it?

dudetus
03-16-2014, 05:39 AM
its better than someone who never plays , isnt it?

Ooo, was that targeted to me?

As Dollo mentioned in Restoration guild thread, it's better to have good players who are quite inactive than ppl who play 24/7 but are only decent at the best. At least ppl can trust to play with good ppl rather than "oh no it's this guy again".

quantionus
03-16-2014, 05:47 AM

As Dollo mentioned in Restoration guild thread, it's better to have good players who are quite inactive than ppl who play 24/7 but are only decent at the best. At least ppl can trust to play with good ppl rather than "oh no it's this guy again".

aw actually it wasnt doe if u have a problem like this then idk...

Jig
03-16-2014, 06:08 AM
^ wish ppls had bit more intelligence, heck I'm expecting it in a game forum, silly me

Talking about more intelligence, I think you need to go back to school and learn how to speak proper English, lmao hypocrite.

Waug
03-16-2014, 06:46 AM
gosh I did not learn English in school cause English is neither my mother tongue nor national tongue,

anyway learning a language and intelligence are both bit different you know, cause if you know the real world then you should know that nearly each and every human in this world CAN Speak some kinda language.

You really did not get the point - each and every screen shot showing some kinda nonsense that is related to the thread content, if you really can understand it. not to brag, if I need to brag than I have device loaded so called "lucky screen shots" way much better than this.

just ask me to show, I have huge collection..

Kiwihawk
03-16-2014, 08:32 PM

This right here.....

fourleaf
03-16-2014, 08:40 PM
how does lying get you kills

bglir
03-16-2014, 08:57 PM
gosh I did not learn English in school cause English is neither my mother tongue nor national tongue,

anyway learning a language and intelligence are both bit different you know, cause if you know the real world then you should know that nearly each and every human in this world CAN Speak some kinda language.

You really did not get the point - each and every screen shot showing some kinda nonsense that is related to the thread content, if you really can understand it. not to brag, if I need to brag than I have device loaded so called "lucky screen shots" way much better than this.

say what????? need google translate i really don't understand lmao.

Jig
03-17-2014, 07:33 AM

Please Waug stop trying to be smart to me.. Learning a language takes memory to remember them words.. Look I'm not going to argue because this is ridiculous, yes maybe I started but come on.. You can't just go ok I'm going to learn this language.. Hummmmm Ching chong ok now I know Chinese it took no intelligence, it took my brain to learn, remember, and constructing sentences with those new words you just learnt, that is probably a horrible example

Look, Waug.. I could really care less what "collection" you have stored in your little mobilly device alright, show ya mum how great you are at playing Pocket Legends! She'll love your collections dem pro shots

Waug
03-17-2014, 09:18 AM
@op, I think its not only pvp, u can see it, right here in this forum also ---

Go gather some more lucky shots up and post, I think many people can do this so stop bragging.. this is why I don't visit this side of the forums, all about bragging I'M BETTER I"M BETTER MY EGO BAR IS 100%, if you wanna rush like how pvp is then go ahead, if you can't handle it due to op savage which is what I understand.. then don't play the game, or just stop crying.

Please Waug stop trying to be smart to me.. Learning a language takes memory to remember them words.. Look I'm not going to argue because this is ridiculous, yes maybe I started but come on.. You can't just go ok I'm going to learn this language.. Hummmmm Ching chong ok now I know Chinese it took no intelligence, it took my brain to learn, remember, and constructing sentences with those new words you just learnt, that is probably a horrible example

Look, Waug.. I could really care less what "collection" you have stored in your little mobilly device alright, show ya mum how great you are at playing Pocket Legends! She'll love your collections dem pro shots

nvm forum reflects pvp behavior also,

Warlord0520
03-17-2014, 09:54 AM
This just shows how lame people act in pvp and pve on a daily basis. And tbh it's Rly sad because 90% of the people act like a bunch of elitest jerks who think they are special compared to everyone else.

quantionus
03-17-2014, 11:27 AM
how does lying get you kills

lies to his gm and teams .. simple right?

Kiwihawk
03-17-2014, 04:08 PM
Sounds like family right there.....

Jig
03-17-2014, 09:26 PM

I was being sarcastic, don't get all excited when I said go post some more brag screenies up, oh wow this is the last post I'm posting, you can do whatever the hell you want to do, it only makes you more of a fool and a bragger that tries to look good cause everyone rushes you and you get some good hits back, wellll done buddyyyy. Cya! :)

Caiahar
03-17-2014, 09:39 PM

I was being sarcastic, don't get all excited when I said go post some more brag screenies up, oh wow this is the last post I'm posting, you can do whatever the hell you want to do, it only makes you more of a fool and a bragger that tries to look good cause everyone rushes you and you get some good hits back, wellll done buddyyyy. Cya! :)
You and Waug have some kinda arch-enemy/rivalry going on o_O I've noticed it a lot

fourleaf
03-18-2014, 05:45 PM
yeh I'll have to cash in a few lies for kills

I don't need to lose weight

will I have like +5k kills when I login now?
since I told way more than my gm

Sus
04-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Wadap sus, Im all good! N u?

I'm doing fine bro, good to hear you're doing good!

Sus, hi

Hi Reun!

FortalWao
04-09-2014, 01:18 PM

Memory and intelligence are two totally different things as well though... A typical American (an US citizen to be exact) speaks what, 1 language? Most of those people aren't even bilingual, so why do you make fun of someone who doesn't speak perfect English (yet manages to get the point across) but could, for all you know, speak 3 other languages and yet you don't make fun of Americans?

Jk I hypocirte lel

Jig
04-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Memory and intelligence are two totally different things as well though... A typical American (an US citizen to be exact) speaks what, 1 language? Most of those people aren't even bilingual, so why do you make fun of someone who doesn't speak perfect English (yet manages to get the point across) but could, for all you know, speak 3 other languages and yet you don't make fun of Americans?

Jk I hypocirte lel

Ill be back to reply to this :) lellel

bglir
04-09-2014, 11:29 PM
I'm fluent in one language that is LOVE.

Impact
04-10-2014, 02:52 PM
I'm fluent in one language that is LOVE.
Im fluent with a language called english