PDA

View Full Version : OMG awesome expansion!

Sceazikua
03-14-2014, 01:31 AM
WOW I just logged on, fought some brackenridge and windmoore harbor and got 5 lockeds! And later I got a gold lepre armor for rogue at brackenridge and earned 120k quick cash! And what else? Us elite runners can now farm for something good with dragkin teeth!

OMG legendary staff with 85 teeth > mythic staff and arcane staff! 250 dps WTF!!!

utpal
03-14-2014, 01:53 AM
this reminds of the exact onscreen stat bug of emblazed axe in season1.
this is a bug and its nt actual . it has way too low stats then it if u compare dmg dealt to enemies.
it will be fixed soon.

Sceazikua
03-14-2014, 02:21 AM
And firy guns of sorcs too I believe! Theres a link at haligali's sig to the thread. Fire guns do much more damage on normal attack than others, idk. And firy staffs have more dps that attacks faster too. But, the staff still look so OP! Note that I havent got upgraded mythic helm (still using shade helm of security), no mythic ring either (using epic ring) and even using lepre! LOL its damage and dps ....
EDIT: just saw carapace's post about the display bug :) still its an awesome expansion!

KingMartin
03-14-2014, 07:53 AM
Yes, the new world looks pretty good! :)

Seeing the complex mechanics of the new mobs, I am starting to understand that the new elite levels need a lot of fine tuning.

Maybe one of my observations - the maps are very long and some of the bosses like to one-hit kill even 41 player in fully upgraded mythics and so I can imagine how hard elite will be, which is ok and something we were begging for.

But please consider making respawn points closer to the boss, maybe not that extreme as in Forest Breech, but say, half way to the boss.

The reason is that even plat spenders like me might have to revive normally in order to help others to make it back to the boss, thus less plat revivals.

Maybe it's still too early to say, but when testing elite, you Devs please don't cheat and try it also in "no plat" mode :)

In any case, thank you for the great design and the dragon teeth store. I am really very pleasantly surprised so far.