PDA

View Full Version : Shuyal Liberator adjustment

epicrrr
03-14-2014, 04:57 AM
Rogue Shuyal liberator is very nice vanity BUT can we have the grey cloth hanging from the waist down removed? It might look better.

Kakashis
03-14-2014, 09:04 AM
Agree 100%

people that liked the architect Armor liked the fact that it was capeles. These vanities are a fusion of that plus the mage gear but majority disliked thebmage gear cuz everyone looked like they were wearing monk dresses!

Samhayne
03-14-2014, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

I don't know that we'll take the time to rework the Shuyal Liberator vanity look, but it's good input for what we make in the future.

MoloToha
03-16-2014, 12:50 PM
I think, there should be both normal and capeless version, because everyone has his own taste. I like current Shuyal rogue vanity, my rogue looks like darkness queen.

Kakashis
03-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

I don't know that we'll take the time to rework the Shuyal Liberator vanity look, but it's good input for what we make in the future.

Thanks! Lose the whole Cape thingy, that's why people love mummy and the new leprechaun vanities! that and particle effects! We love particle effects like little hearts and big hearts but not so much the banners(aka stick in the back!) Remember the backlash during Valentine's day? Haha

I hope to see a snowflake, bubbles, black smoke or stars just like the big/little hearts!

Ebezaanec
03-17-2014, 07:39 PM
I also want to chime in about making the capes fluid-looking.

The Barbarian Santa vanity and some of the others are too stiff-looking. it would be a nice bonus if the capes could sway during movement.

Instanthumor
03-17-2014, 07:53 PM
The helm is yuck.

Kakashis
03-17-2014, 11:19 PM
I also want to chime in about making the capes fluid-looking.

The Barbarian Santa vanity and some of the others are too stiff-looking. it would be a nice bonus if the capes could sway during movement.

Or, just none!

Tendirin
03-18-2014, 10:49 AM
whatever you do dont take away the lightning

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin