PDA

View Full Version : recipe tradable?

utpal
03-14-2014, 09:01 AM
so will the recipe be tradable that cost 150teeth?
if it will be tradable then it will be a good source of gold income. :D

already got 9teeth. more to go.

Sorcerie
03-14-2014, 09:37 AM
Nope, not tradeable.

utpal
03-14-2014, 10:01 AM
oh. tht scks

Carapace
03-14-2014, 11:13 AM
Not tradeable, this is to preserve the longevity of the recipe. At first it seemed like a good idea to make the recipe tradeable for this very reason, however after thinking and discussing further the reality is that this would eventually wash out the market and make the recipe worthless and ultimately not special.

Bottom line, its a decision with the long term in mind!

utpal
03-14-2014, 11:20 AM
Not tradeable, this is to preserve the longevity of the recipe. At first it seemed like a good idea to make the recipe tradeable for this very reason, however after thinking and discussing further the reality is that this would eventually wash out the market and make the recipe worthless and ultimately not special.

Bottom line, its a decision with the long term in mind!

Thanx for replying.
Now i learnt that it will share same fate with those story token pets.
At first month, it will high price and deman bt with due course of time it value will decrease.

Absolutely good move by making untradable. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Energizeric
03-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Yup, everyone wanted to make it so that rich players can't just buy the recipe and get the shard from crates, so now even those rich guys have to work hard if they want to craft a ring... Or they can just buy the ring LOL

I wonder how the weapons from the vendor will compare to other weapons. If they are not good, I can see these dragkin teeth becoming pretty irrelevant in time as most players will have no reason to farm them. For that reason, I'd like to see some more items available from the vendor over time as part of your "installment" roll out of gear. How about something really good, but that requires 500 or 1000 dragkins teeth. Perhaps a mythic item or something really elite.

Give those elite farmers a real chance to work hard and achieve something, even if it takes months to achieve.

GoodSyntax
03-14-2014, 12:49 PM
I would love to see a craftable Mythic ring that can only be made with, say, 500-1,000 Drakin teeth.

This way, it would be a reward for hardcore elite farmers, without having to invest 20-30 million for a shard, or open Locked Crates by the hundreds.

With the teeth/coins/tokens all bound to the toon, perhaps this could be a real source of pride (and stat boost), just like the CoP was in PL back in the old days.

Zylx
03-14-2014, 01:39 PM
I would love to see a craftable Mythic ring that can only be made with, say, 500-1,000 Drakin teeth.

This way, it would be a reward for hardcore elite farmers, without having to invest 20-30 million for a shard, or open Locked Crates by the hundreds.

With the teeth/coins/tokens all bound to the toon, perhaps this could be a real source of pride (and stat boost), just like the CoP was in PL back in the old days.

That mythic ring would be as rare as a legendary. So many players are "hardcore elite farmers".

GoodSyntax
03-14-2014, 03:29 PM
I don't think that there are that many who would/could farm thousands of elite Tindirin bosses.

Assuming you get a tooth 10% of the time, 500-1k teeth would require 5k-10k elite boss kills. Now, for the farmers who endure this, they would probably want to keep the Mythic ring for themselves, and not automatically sell it until they have something that is better (like the Arcane ring).

Based on that thought process, I doubt the market for this type of ring would ever become saturated, so it should be able to maintain a value of several million gold.

xcainnblecterx
03-14-2014, 04:41 PM
I don't think that there are that many who would/could farm thousands of elite Tindirin bosses.

Assuming you get a tooth 10% of the time, 500-1k teeth would require 5k-10k elite boss kills. Now, for the farmers who endure this, they would probably want to keep the Mythic ring for themselves, and not automatically sell it until they have something that is better (like the Arcane ring).

Based on that thought process, I doubt the market for this type of ring would ever become saturated, so it should be able to maintain a value of several million gold.

You did that pl ichor quest didnt you ;)? I agree on this though, definitely need something worth farming one way or another, not gambled

GoodSyntax
03-14-2014, 05:16 PM
You did that pl ichor quest didnt you ;)? I agree on this though, definitely need something worth farming one way or another, not gambled

I tried. Ran out of time :-/

But that is a perfect example!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

xcainnblecterx
03-14-2014, 05:42 PM
I tried. Ran out of time :-/

But that is a perfect example!

It is a good example because alot of people really didnt want to grind out that many ichors so if teeth are the same then getting 500-1k would prove the same. To be honest i didnt finish the ichor quest due to laziness and cant even member what you got for doing it

GoodSyntax
03-14-2014, 05:51 PM
I think it was black dragon, but I could be wrong. That was a brutal quest and it was really hard to complete in the limited time it was opened.

xcainnblecterx
03-14-2014, 06:42 PM
I think it was black dragon, but I could be wrong. That was a brutal quest and it was really hard to complete in the limited time it was opened.

Think dragons were from another repetable quest cause o got one. Either way o think it was worth something very valuable

utpal
03-14-2014, 10:08 PM
Yup, everyone wanted to make it so that rich players can't just buy the recipe and get the shard from crates, so now even those rich guys have to work hard if they want to craft a ring... Or they can just buy the ring LOL

I wonder how the weapons from the vendor will compare to other weapons. If they are not good, I can see these dragkin teeth becoming pretty irrelevant in time as most players will have no reason to farm them. For that reason, I'd like to see some more items available from the vendor over time as part of your "installment" roll out of gear. How about something really good, but that requires 500 or 1000 dragkins teeth. Perhaps a mythic item or something really elite.

Give those elite farmers a real chance to work hard and achieve something, even if it takes months to achieve.

yes i agree. now those super rich ppl that want to make arcane ring needs to work hard lol.

and yeah those teeth vendor weapons doesnt seem mch good. bt m grinding it coz i believe that at future sts will giv a item to vendor which will worth the hard work. bt i cannot buy shard coz those r very very costly. besides i dnt buy plats coz i hav no credit card.
They should makr smething worthwhile, as in future we need to kill elite boss for it.

utpal
03-14-2014, 10:16 PM

i agree with mythic ring bt i dnt think sts will agree.
as mythics r obtained by either plat or lock crates

and to get 500teeth one to be extreme hardcore player as one need to kill 2-3k bosses.

Energizeric
03-14-2014, 11:49 PM
I checked the updated stats today on the sorcerer staff sold by the vendor, and I'm sorry to say that it's not good at all. My level 36 expedition rifle gives me more damage than this level 41 staff. I can't imagine anyone spending 125 dragkin teeth on that. I think these weapons really need a bit of a boost. They should be at least as good as the elite weapons that will drop from the elite bosses. Remember how hard it is to get 125 dragkins teeth. Common STS.....think about it...

utpal
03-14-2014, 11:57 PM
I checked the updated stats today on the sorcerer staff sold by the vendor, and I'm sorry to say that it's not good at all. My level 36 expedition rifle gives me more damage than this level 41 staff. I can't imagine anyone spending 125 dragkin teeth on that. I think these weapons really need a bit of a boost. They should be at least as good as the elite weapons that will drop from the elite bosses. Remember how hard it is to get 125 dragkins teeth. Common STS.....think about it...

Ikr. Same goes for war. Although lvl41 weapon has high dps then lvl36 architect assault. Bt less dmg.
Btw u should compare staff vs staff. Not gun vs staff. :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Sceazikua
03-15-2014, 05:35 AM
staff vs staff : architect pylon (crappy kind) has almost same damage as the lvl 41 staff. I didnt look at dps.
I dont think people are going to spend hundreds of hard worked teeth for a staff that is equal the staff they were using for months. Same goes for the chests. Not sure why people would ever spend 15 teeth (which means about 50 bosses) on a normal chest that only gives crap :(

suggestion: Change normal chest into elite ones so people would actually buy it. Its like a little reward after about 20 elite bosses but didnt even find a good thing. For the staff, pls buff the damage of the staff and lower the cost if possible. Even if the staff was 50 teeth, but its damage is too low, noone would ever buy it :(

uunknownn
03-15-2014, 09:55 AM
how bout make something good item to puchase from teeth so it wont worthless for us hardcore famers.:)

Nagin
03-15-2014, 10:56 AM

Agree we need something good from those teeths...