PDA

View Full Version : sts great expansion thanks

asimauara
03-14-2014, 10:44 AM
Awesome graphics haven't noticed any glitches yet great job!

Nagin
03-14-2014, 11:05 AM
Yep, the details in new maps are outstanding!!!!!!

Lovingly
03-14-2014, 02:59 PM
yet elites to come!, can't wait to see what the new gears are:-*

Coolmask
03-14-2014, 03:11 PM
The armour all the npc's are wearing looks neat, hope those come as elite drops.

Serancha
03-14-2014, 03:30 PM
The maps are fantastic, nice and big with an excellent variety of creatures. It has a totally unique feel, which you guys manage to pull off every season.

What I love most is that there are no interruptions to the playing experience (like the ice patches, mob snares, acid pools etc). It's so nice to be able to charge through a nice big map killing stuff without getting stuck or slowed to a standstill every time you turn around. The bosses each have a nice challenge to keep them intereesting, and at least three of them hit like real bosses should - especially that dragon in the middle map. Hurts so good, please don't nerf him.

I think this is likely my favorite expansion, with Kraken a close second.

Thank you to all the devs and staff at STS. Awesome job.

Sdbigdaddy
03-15-2014, 09:28 AM
Fun! Fun! Fun! Great job as always. I especially like the little totem pole that you need to destroy first before going at the witch doctor. Dragon boss looks GREAT and one-hits (37 war). Guess I'd better lvl!

Otahaanak
03-15-2014, 09:31 AM
Music, Bosses, and aside from what others have said the death sound of the Tiki warriors is a nice touch - cracks me up every time. Thanks for a challenging update :-)