PDA

View Full Version : Tweak Big Luck Hat 2014

Biggerluckpro
03-14-2014, 11:05 AM
As you can title of this thread is self explanetory. Alot of players agree New hat is not working proper. It suppose to be Big Luck 2014 new look Bigger Luck. Its not Greatly Improved chances so its not Bigger Luck. People barely re roll off this new Hat. Refund platinum for inconvience.

wptwo
03-14-2014, 05:28 PM
As you can title of this thread is self explanetory. Alot of players agree New hat is not working proper. It suppose to be Big Luck 2014 new look Bigger Luck. Its not Greatly Improved chances so its not Bigger Luck. People barely re roll off this new Hat. Refund platinum for inconvience. smh....

Biggerluckpro
03-15-2014, 10:05 AM
smh not our fault we got the hat not knowing it didnt work 90% of time

Dragoonclaws
03-15-2014, 02:36 PM
I'm happy to have that hat. That's it. If you don't like it, then thats your problem. They offer you 10-25% reroll for better loot and you re complaining. How thankfull you are...

Warlord0520
03-15-2014, 08:00 PM
I'm happy to have that hat. That's it. If you don't like it, then thats your problem. They offer you 10-25% reroll for better loot and you re complaining. How thankfull you are...

as bad as it may sound dragoon, and i respect your opinion of course :) i must say, if its supposed to be a higher %, than it is a developer problem. its like buying a car, and the AC works 50% of the time, and the dealer dident tell you till after you made the purchase. But hopefully they realise this problem seing how people did purchase the item not only for a "vanity" perspective. :D

Dragoonclaws
03-16-2014, 12:05 AM
as bad as it may sound dragoon, and i respect your opinion of course :) i must say, if its supposed to be a higher %, than it is a developer problem. its like buying a car, and the AC works 50% of the time, and the dealer dident tell you till after you made the purchase. But hopefully they realise this problem seing how people did purchase the item not only for a "vanity" perspective. :D

True that, we should know the reroll percentage before buying.

Warlord0520
03-16-2014, 12:44 AM
True that, we should know the reroll percentage before buying.

exactly!

master22
03-17-2014, 07:17 PM
smh not our fault we got the hat not knowing it didnt work 90% of time

U should be happy sts was nice enough to even give us a chance to buy these...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggerluckpro
03-17-2014, 11:46 PM
hat is noob and want my plat back