PDA

View Full Version : 2014-03-14 Content Update (142241)

G-M
03-14-2014, 12:22 PM
Instant Spells! All spells ready instantly in the Temple of Magic this weekend only!

csb
03-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Instant Spells!

I don't use spells. They are very expensive. I suppose if someone was at max DH10 with all upgrades, then this would be interesting.

P.S. Happy pi day!

Jefferent
03-14-2014, 01:25 PM
Thats is so nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ealax
03-14-2014, 03:28 PM
I don't use spells. They are very expensive. I suppose if someone was at max DH10 with all upgrades, then this would be interesting.

P.S. Happy pi day!

we face stronger opponents at high trophy level, so we definitely need spells. Perhaps at zero level is so easy that you only need a couple of bombers, isnt it?

csb
03-14-2014, 03:49 PM
we face stronger opponents at high trophy level, so we definitely need spells. Perhaps at zero level is so easy that you only need a couple of bombers, isnt it?

Correct. Sometimes I get 200K gold and 100% with just a couple of bombers.

It's nice to just let out a few bombers, set the phone down, and go back to work. Then, the "you win 100%" message pops up, and I repeat...

ealax
03-14-2014, 03:51 PM
Correct. Sometimes I get 200K gold and 100% with just a couple of bombers.

It's nice to just let out a few bombers, set the phone down, and go back to work. Then, the "you win 100%" message pops up, and I repeat...

boring. sts should change that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

csb
03-14-2014, 03:53 PM
boring. sts should change that

It's fun for me. I have almost every possible upgrade for level 9 with little effort. Chasing trophies seems like a waste of time to me. It's nice that the same game can entertain people in different ways.

octavos
03-14-2014, 04:19 PM
It's fun for me. I have almost every possible upgrade for level 9 with little effort. Chasing trophies seems like a waste of time to me. It's nice that the same game can entertain people in different ways.

i agree..im diein of laughter..lov it.

ealax
03-14-2014, 04:33 PM

And you want farmers to win pearls for that?

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk

csb
03-14-2014, 05:26 PM
And you want farmers to win pearls for that?

Farmers don't need pearls.

Pearls are for high trophy players when they cannot finish farming for that 6M upgrade. They can't log off with 5M because resources will get stolen. They need pearls to make up the difference, so they can finish that upgrade and log off, or buy a guardian.

I can farm 6M in a couple hours. And, I don't care if someone attacks me and takes some. In fact, my storage is always full, and nobody attacks me. Life is easy with no trophies.

P.S. I have had 2000 trophies, and the forts all seemed the same. At low trophy levels, there is a lot of variety. There are some really hard forts, and very easy ones. Some people make nice patterns, clump everything together, spread everything out, organize by color, etc. The variety is fun and interesting. Sometimes I attack a fort just because it looks so weird. This kind of PvP variety is not available at the top.

ealax
03-15-2014, 12:12 AM
Farmers don't need pearls.

Pearls are for high trophy players when they cannot finish farming for that 6M upgrade. They can't log off with 5M because resources will get stolen. They need pearls to make up the difference, so they can finish that upgrade and log off, or buy a guardian.

I can farm 6M in a couple hours. And, I don't care if someone attacks me and takes some. In fact, my storage is always full, and nobody attacks me. Life is easy with no trophies.

P.S. I have had 2000 trophies, and the forts all seemed the same. At low trophy levels, there is a lot of variety. There are some really hard forts, and very easy ones. Some people make nice patterns, clump everything together, spread everything out, organize by color, etc. The variety is fun and interesting. Sometimes I attack a fort just because it looks so weird. This kind of PvP variety is not available at the top.

For your information:

we also attack zero trophies, it just takes so many skips to reach it.

Farmers need pearls for builders

Game without challenges gets boring

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk

jayray
03-15-2014, 10:50 AM
What is the fun in doing it so easily? None I would think. Would make things very boring

csb
03-15-2014, 12:09 PM
What is the fun in doing it so easily? None I would think. Would make things very boring

Its not very fun to use an entire army plus all magic to barely win, and only get 100k resources profit. Top players tend to empty mines/barns often, which sucks for farming. And, I hate to wait hours for the magic and troops to rebuild. It would be a waste of money to use pearls to speed up the building process.

I played with the hard forts, and it was not fun. There were only hard forts, and all were almost exactly the same, which is boring. At the low trophy level there is a lot of variety. I can win with a few bombers and make a nice profit, or I can use up my entire army and magic on a hard fort. I do both. If I am busy and only have time for one attack, I find a hard fort with a lot of resources. If I have time to play for an hour, I can do 10 attacks in an hour without having to wait for Dojos to finish. I think I have much more PvP versatility than players that have 5K+ trophies.

Jefferent
03-15-2014, 11:28 PM
So nice

Powerasp
03-16-2014, 12:17 AM
Its not very fun to use an entire army plus all magic to barely win, and only get 100k resources profit. Top players tend to empty mines/barns often, which sucks for farming. And, I hate to wait hours for the magic and troops to rebuild. It would be a waste of money to use pearls to speed up the building process.

I played with the hard forts, and it was not fun. There were only hard forts, and all were almost exactly the same, which is boring. At the low trophy level there is a lot of variety. I can win with a few bombers and make a nice profit, or I can use up my entire army and magic on a hard fort. I do both. If I am busy and only have time for one attack, I find a hard fort with a lot of resources. If I have time to play for an hour, I can do 10 attacks in an hour without having to wait for Dojos to finish. I think I have much more PvP versatility than players that have 5K+ trophies.

But you are still afraid to use all your troops and you don't want to wait, so I hope you understand that how much time the top players have given to this game

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

ealax
03-16-2014, 01:32 AM

there is not fun on getting loot

that looks like greedy for me. this resources are not real

the fun is in achieving goals. only one goal is get enough gold or sheep for updrade. zero level spoils it.

other goals are attack strong fortress. defeat known enemies. climb the leaderboard. trophies are like a signature. all players see how much you got.

for me im almost done with my goals of winning all competitions. but that is also a nice goal.

so farming is boring but now helps for competition

Jefferent
03-16-2014, 12:39 PM
Can i be your friend ealax

SMILE_KATE
03-17-2014, 07:04 AM
Can i be your friend ealax

Ealax can be your friend..... visit us :)

SMILE_KATE
03-17-2014, 07:05 AM

that looks like greedy for me. this resources are not real

the fun is in achieving goals. only one goal is get enough gold or sheep for updrade. zero level spoils it.

other goals are attack strong fortress. defeat known enemies. climb the leaderboard. trophies are like a signature. all players see how much you got.

for me im almost done with my goals of winning all competitions. but that is also a nice goal.

so farming is boring but now helps for competition

Agree, waiting for an update which makes this game more interesting.

csb
03-17-2014, 10:38 AM

For a lot of people, this is fun. That is why there are more resource farmers than trophy farmers.

Trophies are just for show, so people can feel important. Resources get us to higher levels, so we can try out better troops and defenses.

99% of the players don't even look at the trophy leaderboards. Most people don't know who is on top and don't care. It's a very small percent of the players that actually care about the competition.

Powerasp
03-17-2014, 10:48 PM
For a lot of people, this is fun. That is why there are more resource farmers than trophy farmers.

Trophies are just for show, so people can feel important. Resources get us to higher levels, so we can try out better troops and defenses.

99% of the players don't even look at the trophy leaderboards. Most people don't know who is on top and don't care. It's a very small percent of the players that actually care about the competition.

And what do you want to do after having strong troops and defences, you still always want to attack noobs and get attacked by noobs. That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. And everyone checks trophy leaderboards, actually the trophy players are more famous than farmers.
Maybe the 99% don't know how to attack a strong base or don't like to be killed by a strong player that's why they are still farming and guess what,many farmers even discourage the players who want to start hunting by saying you still have too much to upgrade, you can never be in top, you have to face strong opponents. So actually its all the farmer's fault to begin with

csb
03-18-2014, 06:03 PM
And what do you want to do after having strong troops and defences, you still always want to attack noobs and get attacked by noobs.

BD/BC/CoC/etc games are like Sudoku. Doing a battle is like solving a Sudoku puzzle. That is all there is to the game.

Tribes are temporary. People come and go. The leader boards may be interesting to some. But, in the end, it's just a puzzle game.

I take a break from work by logging in and doing a quick attack. At the lower level, there is a much larger variety of puzzles, so it is interesting. Noobs get very creative when they make their forts.

It would be nice if STS changes the game to randomly match based on DH level, then we can all get the same random forts. I don't really like playing at the top and seeing all the same forts all the time, and having to skip the same people over and over.

...And everyone checks trophy leaderboards, actually the trophy players are more famous than farmers.

Most people play a game for fun for some period of time, and move on to the next game.

It's cool if you get to the top. But, keep a real life perspective on the fact that this is a game for entertainment, just like thousands of other games out there. And, thousands of other leader boards. Being player of the month on some game is not very important.

Maybe the 99% don't know how to attack a strong base...

There are lots of strong bases at the low trophy level.

If I want to play for an hour, I can challenge myself to be efficient and continuously attack without depleting my troops. This challenge is only possible with a low trophy count. If I attack a strong fort using up my entire army, then I have to log off and play a different game while the army is rebuilding.

Powerasp
03-19-2014, 08:44 AM
BD/BC/CoC/etc games are like Sudoku. Doing a battle is like solving a Sudoku puzzle. That is all there is to the game.

Tribes are temporary. People come and go. The leader boards may be interesting to some. But, in the end, it's just a puzzle game.

I take a break from work by logging in and doing a quick attack. At the lower level, there is a much larger variety of puzzles, so it is interesting. Noobs get very creative when they make their forts.

It would be nice if STS changes the game to randomly match based on DH level, then we can all get the same random forts. I don't really like playing at the top and seeing all the same forts all the time, and having to skip the same people over and over.

Most people play a game for fun for some period of time, and move on to the next game.

It's cool if you get to the top. But, keep a real life perspective on the fact that this is a game for entertainment, just like thousands of other games out there. And, thousands of other leader boards. Being player of the month on some game is not very important.

There are lots of strong bases at the low trophy level.

If I want to play for an hour, I can challenge myself to be efficient and continuously attack without depleting my troops. This challenge is only possible with a low trophy count. If I attack a strong fort using up my entire army, then I have to log off and play a different game while the army is rebuilding.

So what do you really wanted to say.

Jefferent
03-22-2014, 02:44 AM
He really likes farming :)