PDA

View Full Version : Happy Early Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Zeus
12-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Just wanted to spread the holiday joy around. Liven this thread up by posting what you do on Christmas/New Year's and how you make it enjoyable and what you want for Christmas.

Kossi
12-07-2010, 09:23 PM
i love christmas sooo much, but i dont like how its become a commercial holiday
i just relax on christmas, will give stuff for free on christmas, make their day!
bad side is, is that i found out i get a sinus infection everytime i take a sip of milk so no eggnog for me :((( noo i loved it sooo much

range, i think you know what i would want for christmas, but im not suggesting anything >.>

Conradin
12-07-2010, 09:26 PM
I'm gunna give away pinks on Christmas too! And hope somebody gives me void gear, lol!

Balonia
12-08-2010, 09:55 AM
Ill be shredding on a Park City mountain snowboarding. OMG! It just cant get here fast enough! Praying for powder snow! I hoping this time that I have the nerve to hit the pipe. I have been too scared in the past. lol!

Lesrider
12-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Ill be shredding on a Park City mountain snowboarding. OMG! It just cant get here fast enough! Praying for powder snow! I hoping this time that I have the nerve to hit the pipe. I have been too scared in the past. lol!

You and Ricci should snowboard together!

Jownz
12-08-2010, 11:34 AM
i hope i get void in exchange for alll my ursan war hammers and crusaders i got like 4 each