PDA

View Full Version : Meet Your Mods | Dragon Enclave Edition | Official Q&A Thread

Remiem
03-14-2014, 04:58 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58988&d=1389901447

It's time for another edition of Meed Your Mods. This month, Remiem, Delphina and Samhayne will be back to talk about all the new and exciting things going on at Spacetime Games. We'll also be joined by the lead designers on the Battles and Legends crews to give us some behind the scenes insight on the new updates to Battle Command and the Dragon Enclave expansion in Arcane Legends.

In a new segment, a few select community members will also join us to give their impressions on Dragon Enclave and share their tips and tricks on getting the most out of the new content.

Would you like to submit a question to be answered during the hangout? Submit your question as a reply in this thread and we will be picking the very best ones to read and answer live during the hangout. We will also be taking questions from the Forum Chatbox during the hangout, so mark the date and join us!

You can find the event page at https://plus.google.com/events/crqvmcb4aknogtnd70l7mhlhqg4 where the event will be airing live. Sign in with Google+ and check in to tell us you're coming and get a reminder the day of the event. It will also appear live on our YouTube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJd80eT7i4aaBRAh4UmacrA

MightyMicah
03-14-2014, 05:05 PM
My questions are:
1. Who designs the music for the games, and what program do they use?
2. Do you guys at STS feel like your games may ever catch on big time? Like a "WoW of mobile", kind of big time?
3. What is your (any dev's) favorite weapon from all four of the legends titles? (In other words choose one weapon from any game.)
4. A long time ago there were rumors of a western themed legends title. Is this still possible?

Shonex
03-14-2014, 05:40 PM
My only question is this:

-Is there a way in which players can help design (sketches, pictures...), compose (music)... for the legends games?

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

Gameplay
03-14-2014, 11:28 PM
I have a few,

1. My any current or future legends titles have or will be expanded to an open world feature

2. Will there be conquistador vanitys

3. Will spacetime come up with new weapons or continue to recolor and use same looks wepons but change the name....... for example of both recolor ( warlord staff-captains staff- shockcaller-dragon staff) ....., and rename griefgiver of stability was a founder weapon was renamed to shadow slasher of lethality.

Reunegade
03-16-2014, 11:42 AM
If you could go back in time and pick one thing to change from PL, SL, DL, or AL, what would you choose for those games?

Azemen
03-16-2014, 08:58 PM
1. What are your plans and ideas so far for the new skill system?

2. Will the Shuyal Gladiator Arena content be scaled or new equipment/loot drops be added or altered in any way?

3. Will the Jester costume be released as a vanity? (Samhayne posted about that being a possibility)

4. Give us a hint on what you guys plan to add to AL in the future - something that has not been mentioned yet.

scarysmerf
03-17-2014, 09:44 PM
Will there be any new hauntlet pets? we need some new ones.there are only four

eugene9707
03-18-2014, 01:18 AM
Any possibility/plan for dragon teeth to buy recipes to upgrade chest like the tarlok event ?
or for recipes for "Dragkin (mix) gem"? Maybe something like recipe for 10 gem (gone after 10th gem craft) that cost 100 teeth ?

and, any chance that upgraded mythic will be tradable ? :)

Shamial Rashid
03-18-2014, 11:49 AM
Hey guys I was wondering what ure faviroute pets were. ;) and I was wondering if u think it would be nice if u come online and maybe help a user lv up or get a bit of money, or are u guys 2 busy?

pahaz
03-18-2014, 11:55 AM
1. what app did you use on making design of suit and guns ?
2. why the 100% luck is not working all the time i use it ?

Zadysek
03-18-2014, 02:11 PM
1) I would like to ask if you are planning expansion in the SL or at least a more relaxing game?
2) it will be offers some of the older vanities for example trident?
3) "helloween" will be turn some vanity sets free?

thuruka
03-18-2014, 03:04 PM
What is the best equipment at the Warrior 36 and 41 level
What are these things for all arcane warior from 1 to 41 level? :)
Arcane Legends is best game :)

Fyrce
03-18-2014, 04:43 PM
What other ideas were being considered before you guys settled on the Dragon expansion?
What other names were being considered before you settled on Tindirin?
What did one (or more) early iterations of Tindirin look like?
Any ideas on what is coming after Tindirin?

Issac Johnson
03-18-2014, 06:59 PM
Use stables to mount like getting on a horse for certain %speed and the crafting time and upgrade time are stupidest crap I seen in game
Wish abbon w.e its name is had better arcane ability for 250 plat or at least add something
Crawly seems better in some type of way
Better odds for locked box I wasted 315 plat for nothing but. Common coins I can Sue because of that what luck heck no no matter how bad ur luck is it has nothing to do with a game

musasun
03-18-2014, 07:35 PM
Are the development team working on new maps for pvp?

Subhanallah... <---- Pronounce this word. You're welcome.

Prahasit Prahi
03-18-2014, 09:06 PM
​Firstly thanking you for the great expansion Dragon Enclave
A special thanks to Delphina for the PvP legend of weeks.

1.What are the internal discussions going on mythic armor and helm??
As I think to keep upgrading them as there are AP's for them already.
2.Did the designers for AL been replaced by someone?
As the designs of new expansion are too awesome compared to previous expansion.
3.Have you guy's ever opened locked crates??
4.What did Delphina had for lunch today?
Remiem was the one who made me ask this question...:P
5.Any new PvP content in discussion?
6.What was the next major update coming to AL?
7.To Sam:Any new legends games to come this year?
8.Atm what are the internal discussions going on AL.?
9.Will there be any changes made to leaderboard? like introducing a Season leaderboard...,

Thankyou!
I may not watch live as its late night here ..hope u will make a YouTube video...thankyou

Sundar Moorthi
03-19-2014, 12:35 AM
Question 1 : Can v hav a new pet for story tokens for this expansion wid sum special arcane abilities

Question 2 : The bosses hp powers as auto (increase/decrease) depend on the Players lvl are its permenant?

Question 3 : The new expansion map like a hell and i feel its hav a poor graphic resolution compare to previous expansions which one its hurt eyes can u guys pls enhance the quality for that map

Latetime
03-19-2014, 01:04 AM
Free respec and mythic egg drop from bosses...

Youtuber
03-19-2014, 02:19 AM
Hello Mods,
Question 1.What are your plans for Arcane Legends in the near future?
Question 2.Will the jester vanity be recolored and sold in the game for platinum, if so what will the vanity be recolorded to?
Question 3.Will their be vanitys related to the dragon enclave released?

Silverpegasus
03-19-2014, 05:58 AM
Qs 1: was wondering that too Qs3 from Prahi "Have you guy's ever opened locked crates??"
If so, how many, daily, at intervals, all at once? I'm getting absolute no luck from crates.
Qs 2: who's making all those funny comments on Leprechoblins?
More of those please!! :)
Qs 3: when is the passive damage/ armor, pet damage/ armor going to be displayed on avatar stats on AL?
Qs 4: when is the confirm button for plats purchasable items going to be implemented on AL?

Thanks for looking and I hope I made it to the live session :)

Tabeer Amin
03-19-2014, 10:35 AM
hello to all mods :)
1. there's no way players who don't use plats can have all achievement points,will this be resolved or platinum's are that much important?
2. why there's not all country's banners? will they be available in near future? (i am from India and i miss India's banner)
3. will there be new pets available soon from story tokens or hauntlet coins?
4. will that be possible for u guys to drop mythic or arcane from elite Tindrin bosses? because we need platinum to open locks :/
5. will there be new GOOD weapons for lvl41? or we have to use lvl36 weapons only?
6. when is the lower hauntlet coming?
7. and lastly its a request that please post this video to YouTube..because it will be very late when it will be live..
ty :)

sciuloz
03-19-2014, 12:40 PM
My Questions are
1. can you do the infested deck quest again?
2. and if you do do the infested deck quest again can you award the people who are lvl 40 and above with naplams instead of regular flamethrowers?
3. and can you make armor for lvl 47 operatives on star legends?

Visiting
03-19-2014, 01:25 PM
My question is are we going I see a lower Hauntlet implemented anytime soon?

Zeus
03-19-2014, 01:45 PM
Q1: Will you allow players to be interviewed as part of these hangouts as well? Some people like hearing the input of other players in the game!
Q2: The pet spamming system & skill-swapping...is it being fixed? It's getting quite annoying!
Q3: Do you think the AL community is mature enough to handle a pet like Scorn? After all, with all of the spot blocking, trolling in PvE, this pet is like a portable grate from Balefort Sewers. Back in those days, bears in PL could taunt grates and blow their enemies up! So, if there's someone you don't like on your team - wether it's PvP or PvE, this pet is an evil troll to kill them!
Q4: Is there any new information on the upcoming skill system? The current one is getting quite outdated and no fun!
Q5: Y'all stated the jester vanity would be recolored and sold in the game for platinum. When is that happening?
Q6:
Q7: Is there anything going to be done about Singe? It is a new arcane pet, yet its prices are lower than Samael because Samael is the better pet! Can y'all make revisions to compensate for Samael's obvious OPness?
Q8: The next crate I open, do you think it will be an arcane?
Q9: What's your favorite food!
Q10: What part of the developer experience do you love the most? Do you love logical puzzles? Do you like the coding?
Q11: Will Cinco Loco be making any special appearances in AL? I think AL needs some its craziness!

Zylx
03-19-2014, 01:56 PM
Q6: This is for the female employees of STG. It's been said that only a few females can put their elbows together. Can y'all do it? Care to demonstrate?

LOL

Here are some of my questions:

1: Is there anything major to be added to the guilds anytime soon?

2: Are you guys hiring?

3: How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Endkey
03-19-2014, 02:26 PM
1. Is STS doing anything about Kill farming.
2. What is StS doing about pet spamming in PVP rooms

dizzzzzzzzz
03-19-2014, 03:48 PM
Hey there
Q1: Are you thinking about adding new pvp rooms?
Q2: Will there be any sort of way of making money from PvP?
Q3: Is there a new character upcoming in late future?

Zeus
03-19-2014, 05:17 PM
Who makes up the trash loot names!? They're hilarious!

Gorecaster
03-19-2014, 05:53 PM
What is the bard saying? Lol

Endkey
03-20-2014, 03:47 AM
Who makes up the trash loot names!? They're hilarious!

Sturdy stick of savy lol