PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion : DRAGONS TOOTH AP

Jexetta
03-14-2014, 06:01 PM
Spacetime and the AL community,

First off I want to thank Spacetime for the awesome new content. I think all of us can tell how long you guys really worked on producing all the new designs and I'm sure a long mess of programming none of us can see. Not only are many of the levels newly designed with no recycling of content, but there are just so many hidden gems that are really gorgeous on our little (and big) phone screens.

Looking forward to the new season and all the new content that is rolling out, it seems that it's a good time to talk about what many people focus on at the beginning of a season : long term gaming goals. It's always the best to start early, and since it's the very beginning of what seems to be an awesome new season I have a couple suggestions that many people have eluded to or heavily suggested before.

Something that has happened every season has been at the very end of a season the leaderboards tend to get packed with full AP characters. For most of them I'm sure they wake up having a nightmare that they need to PvE farm more or they might get kicked off the board, or drop a rank. This has been something that very few people enjoy and many people have suggested options around this, the most suggested being extremely hard APs that take a lot of dedication to achieve. After talking to some people and being forced.. I mean pleasantly pushed.. to write this, I'd like this thread to serve as a starting off point for that type of change.

So as a suggestion, how about we add some content that everyone can really suffer through and show how dedicated they are to the game - give the people who like to farm PvE gear their own leaderboard. One way we could do that is add a couple items that some friends suggested.

The first suggestion would be a difficult and 'our' suggestion is a Dragken Tooth AP : The AP would consist of collecting 500 Dragken teeth and would grant the title 'I'm mentally insane' I mean.. <dragon slayersomethingsomething> (I haven't thought this far yet) <dentist?>

The second suggestion (and this would be for longevity and allow there to be basically a PvE farm leaderboard) would be a Dragken teeth leaderboard! This could be a really fun new leaderboard and allow those who like to pve farm to really shine.

I hope everyone enjoys the suggestions!

A special thanks goes out to H2N, Tuma, Fyrce, Energizeric, & Keikali

As a bonus - We already have moderator support!

Ihavenokills
03-14-2014, 06:09 PM
*secretly hopes devs make "dragon slayer something something" title*

falmear
03-14-2014, 07:04 PM
Yes make an AP of collecting 1000 dragon teeth.

Instanthumor
03-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Amount of Dragkin Teeth collected total? Or based off amount of Dragkin Teeth in your inventory?

falmear
03-14-2014, 07:45 PM
In your inventory. You don't get a gold AP for having collected 100m gold. You have to be holding it. Same with teeth.

Aziiii
03-15-2014, 03:01 AM
hahahahaa <dentist> pls , you guys are awesome

musasun
03-15-2014, 04:32 AM
Why not add story tokens and haunlet coins? ;) enjoy

Subhanallah... <---- Pronounce this word. You're welcome.

Hiosahaf
03-15-2014, 05:01 AM
I like it!
#make it <tooth fairy>

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Endkey
03-15-2014, 08:07 AM
<toothless> would be more fitting as the dragon from "how to train your dragon" is named toothless lol :P