PDA

View Full Version : Frog Wand Obsessions

xcainnblecterx
03-15-2014, 09:19 PM
Lately I've been hearing alot about l30 pink frog wands, have heard it goes for 2mil +. Now before i waste time farming for it, what drives this price? Is it the fact it's so rare and only collectors will buy or is it a decent twink item? If only collectors are buying its a null farm since you could be holding one for awhile. Any one have opinions on whats driving the price?

Burningdex
03-15-2014, 09:24 PM
its good for pvp the base damage competes with paw and reaper as a drop and its a rare collectors item

DivineMoustache
03-15-2014, 09:25 PM
I have noticed the frog wand craze as well, to answer your question: I doubt it would be a worthwhile item to farm if you are looking for profit. As a 30 PvPer, you could use it for bragging rights though.

My reasoning for this: Although the wand has dual spec capability and and only a few dps less than paw, I'm pretty sure paw is better in all aspects. The other problem is that if this item does become actually sought after, you can bet there will be a crap ton of farming it, which will probably lower the price. This isn't an elite drop nor a discontinued one, so there is no guarantee of price rising or even stabilizing.

Sheugokin
03-15-2014, 09:25 PM
^ Coming for THE Level 30 pro. :)

Rescind
03-15-2014, 09:31 PM
I just want the frog wand for the purpose of just the looks. I got a yellow frog wand but I do want a pink one. For 1, I like the fly infested frog on a stick over the lumpy poo shaped talon. And 2, it's fun to use as most mages use the lumpy poo talon. And 3, I like the lightning attacks coming out of the a frog

Caiahar
03-15-2014, 09:41 PM
I want it for my rhino simply because I thought it's cheaper than paw, and farmable :/ since I can't afford paw.

All for one, and one for all.

xcainnblecterx
03-15-2014, 09:45 PM
I just want the frog wand for the purpose of just the looks. I got a yellow frog wand but I do want a pink one. For 1, I like the fly infested frog on a stick over the lumpy poo shaped talon. And 2, it's fun to use as most mages use the lumpy poo talon. And 3, I like the lightning attacks coming out of the a frog

But would you pay 2million? So im starting to think it is a null farm because as divine said if it becomes a popular twink item the price will be decreased from farming. Seeing as it is rare though it may still hold value around the price of shadow, hax, or death items. Maybe more common then those but if the price stays above 100k or so might be viable farm. I planned farming it because i have a 21 farmer but due to so many farming 21 sets it became a null farm. Moving to 29 wouldn't be a problem, my worry was i have other 30 items o havent been able to sell in over a year

Burningdex
03-15-2014, 09:53 PM
tbh there are like maybe 2 green frog wands i have ever seen in my life and i own one :\ they are better than the talon and would 10-0 a talon mage anyday the frog has amazing crit and looks way better than talon plus its just cool for bragging rights and the base damage is amazing

if you dont want one dont get one i think they r worth the price if u dont thts cool 2 :)

xcainnblecterx
03-15-2014, 10:09 PM
tbh there are like maybe 2 green frog wands i have ever seen in my life and i own one :\ they are better than the talon and would 10-0 a talon mage anyday the frog has amazing crit and looks way better than talon plus its just cool for bragging rights and the base damage is amazing

if you dont want one dont get one i think they r worth the price if u dont thts cool 2 :)

I think ill farm a bit tonight just for fun and see what happens. Worse comes to worse i have another 30 stock piled lol

Rescind
03-15-2014, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the Hunger Games where people will start madly farming for a fly infested frog on a stick. May luck be ever in your favor.

Burningdex
03-15-2014, 11:32 PM
m ke sure u use a 29 cane

xcainnblecterx
03-16-2014, 02:21 PM
m ke sure u use a 29 cane

The old hag where billy mccroc is?

Soulsearch
03-16-2014, 04:06 PM
I have a lvl 30 pink dreamers witchtoad tiara, the one that has a frog on it ^.^