PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: New Inventory

Peer
03-16-2014, 07:03 AM
"The NEW Inventory Suggestion!"

INTRODUCTION: I have some suggestions that I just thought that needs to be implemented in this game. Please read carefully for better understanding. Please check my grammar/spelling error. Ask a question if you want.

First Suggestion: Number of the item Owned.

An average player has a lot of locks in their inventory and its hard to count them all especially if you have other items than Locks in the Chest part. So let me get straight to the point.

Let us say you have 5 lockeds. The current system shows each lock 1 by 1. This time, I want it to be like Essence that they have xnumber to the right on how many essence you got. And this is also available for all items you have in your inventory that has the SAME lvl, and type.

Second Suggestion: Delete Option

Once my first suggestion is implemented, this will we be very important. When you click in an item(ex. double devourer maul of potency) and delete, the game will prompt "How many of these item you wanted to liquidate?" then there will be < (Amount of max item you have) >. EX. < 2 >. And you can also click on the number 2 and enter a number on how many of that item you want to liquidate.

And third, Stable should have a Hotkey so that we can access the stable easily. ( Out of Topic )

Hoardseeker
03-16-2014, 11:33 AM
I would also suggest Opening Lock Spree!

Click open locks and select number of locks the system will continuously open locks and so sit back and watch your loot

MoloToha
03-16-2014, 12:31 PM
Very good suggestions, it's strange that developers applied this only to essences. Btw added to list

Slywannas
03-16-2014, 12:43 PM
You're kinda on to something here, but however there might be problems. Your second option only allows a player to liquidate a set number of items ( for example pinks ), but what happens when it comes to a trade? We would either have to have a ,,How many you want to trade'' option or, just keep it as it is. And that might create problems for players that want to sell a set number of lockeds for example, like 1,2 or 3. Showing items as one and then adding timesX would clear the inventory appearance wise, but might create said problems. As for me, the current system is just fine as it stands, however, it is flawed. Any major change to the system that should be implemented to ( if any get implemented at all ) is liquidating for example all white items, or all green items. Agreed on the stable hotkey. But who knows what STG has on their minds.

MoloToha
03-16-2014, 12:55 PM
You're kinda on to something here, but however there might be problems. Your second option only allows a player to liquidate a set number of items ( for example pinks ), but what happens when it comes to a trade? We would either have to have a ,,How many you want to trade'' option or, just keep it as it is. And that might create problems for players that want to sell a set number of lockeds for example, like 1,2 or 3. Showing items as one and then adding timesX would clear the inventory appearance wise, but might create said problems. As for me, the current system is just fine as it stands, however, it is flawed. Any major change to the system that should be implemented to ( if any get implemented at all ) is liquidating for example all white items, or all green items. Agreed on the stable hotkey. But who knows what STG has on their minds.

In trade window inventory can be old-styled. It's not hard to do it, because the database of player's items is constant, only the way of "how to show items" changes.

Slywannas
03-16-2014, 01:56 PM
In trade window inventory can be old-styled. It's not hard to do it, because the database of player's items is constant, only the way of "how to show items" changes.

If it's only a cosmetic appearance change then I'm up for it. But if it goes into the trade system it could pretty much be the most harmful change ever made.
+1 for only cosmetic.

Peer
03-19-2014, 11:32 PM
About Trade System, Beside the Item (Ex. Locked) There is a Green Plus that will appear if you have more than 1. And If you click the Plus, a red bar (-) will appear beside it to represent to decreased the number of item in the trade.