PDA

View Full Version : Glacian and Hammerjaw buff ?

Jxmaa
03-16-2014, 07:45 AM
Considering these two arcane pets are the first ones to come out , their stats buff isnt that competitive comparing to the rest arcanes( Samael , Singe , even whims ).
Im thinkin that a stats upgrade would be perfect and make those two stand again for their "Arcane" name.

overpowermage
03-16-2014, 08:12 AM
I agree!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Bless
03-16-2014, 08:24 AM
Their buffs are fine for their level range. They came out at L26 and L31. So their stats were the best at L26 and 31.

It's like comparing a Season 1 pet like Malison to a Season 3 pet like HJ, and then asking for malison to be buffed just because it has lower stats. It's like gear - the pets eventually outdate, but just slower. And the percentage stats are implemented to make pets last longer!

Kakashis
03-17-2014, 11:30 PM
Their buffs are fine for their level range. They came out at L26 and L31. So their stats were best at L26 and 31.

It's like comparing a Season 1 pet like Malison to a Season 3 pet like HJ, and then asking for malison to be buffed just because it has lower stats. It's like gear - the pets eventually outdate, but just slower. And the percentage stats are implemented to make pets last longer!

They're not like gear though. And they still drop so their buff should be sizable and comparible to the new Arcane pets. I've always said, either buff them, or stop them from dropping.

epicrrr
03-18-2014, 02:24 AM
a little improvement of their + primary stat is very appreciated, would not result them from further degradation of gold value.

Joncheese
03-18-2014, 03:21 AM
Maybe a minor Primary Stat increase and put Glacian back to its factory (pre nerf) settings, as now the other arcane pets are severely OP compared to it. Lets face it Glacian is rarely chosen over any of the others unless your a rogue.

You can argue that these are lower level Arcane pets or the Blue Collar worker Pet, but as has been mentioned Pets arent like gear.

Bless
03-18-2014, 03:58 PM
They're not like gear though. And they still drop so their buff should be sizable and comparible to the new Arcane pets. I've always said, either buff them, or stop them from dropping. So what if they still drop? They are old pets, they shouldn't keep getting buffed to be as competitive as a new hot stuff. I still think that the mythics/arcane gear rule applies to the pets too - the arcane pets should 'last' (or be the best for) 2-3 seasons and the mythic pets should 'last' (or be the best for) for 2 seasons.

They should be discontinued though.

phillyr
03-25-2014, 05:28 PM
Their buffs are fine for their level range. They came out at L26 and L31. So their stats were the best at L26 and 31.

Malison is not arcane

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

phillyr
03-25-2014, 05:30 PM
I say, if theyre gonna keep tgem buff them. If they're to be "outdated" discontinue them altogether

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
03-25-2014, 06:08 PM
So what if they still drop? They are old pets, they shouldn't keep getting buffed to be as competitive as a new hot stuff. I still think that the mythics/arcane gear rule applies to the pets too - the arcane pets should 'last' (or be the best for) 2-3 seasons and the mythic pets should 'last' (or be the best for) for 2 seasons.

They should be discontinued though.

Let's just leave it at "they should be discontinued" haha

Bless
03-25-2014, 06:34 PM

Malison is not arcane

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk It is still an old pet...

Xenobiotic
03-25-2014, 08:55 PM
It is still an old pet...

And it still is by far the best Legendary Pet aside from Haze & Talon imho.