PDA

View Full Version : Savage

WeLoveJesus
03-16-2014, 11:33 AM
Is it really true that savage is getting nerfed? I've heard too many rumors ingame for my comfort lol haha. Thanks.

fourleaf
03-16-2014, 11:38 AM
sam said they would work on PLs pvp balance, no specifics have been stated
a nerf to savage would seem to be the most logical

SillyJuan
03-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Hopefully it does, I agree with swag

Chicken Fry
03-16-2014, 12:17 PM

Darkterror
03-16-2014, 12:34 PM
LoL its truth. No ring bears can kill anything. Mostly because of backon stacking. And lol they do have a bigger ego now lmao. Anyways a pvp balance wont satisfy most of people. But a level cap will. Because a lvl cap is already like a pvp balance.....Please get rid of the eggs. Thats the main problem. Dont ever come out with such items again. I thought founder helm was unfair but that egg is non-sence. Savage already making no ring players stronger than a 3piece ring and that egg should be for a " no bonus set build" A twink item....Please we need a cap update.

quantionus
03-16-2014, 01:10 PM
LoL its truth. No ring bears can kill anything. Mostly because of backon stacking. And lol they do have a bigger ego now lmao. Anyways a pvp balance wont satisfy most of people. But a level cap will. Because a lvl cap is already like a pvp balance.....Please get rid of the eggs. Thats the main problem. Dont ever come out with such items again. I thought founder helm was unfair but that egg is non-sence. Savage already making no ring players stronger than a 3piece ring and that egg should be for a " no bonus set build" A twink item....Please we need a cap update.

some egged birds with 3pc dodge more than some bear... Egg is a bs , it instantly makes op and yea lvl cap would be nice

WeLoveJesus
03-16-2014, 01:33 PM
Oh noes!! You think I should sell savage while the price is high?

Suentous PO
03-16-2014, 01:45 PM
I dot get why you two think the egg is op.
On a pure des bird, compared to the wing, the egg has less damage and barely any more defense.

NotYoCookiez
03-16-2014, 01:49 PM
I hope it's not just savage. But also all str sets from 71 to endgame. Bears in general needs a debuff lol all 71 bears have an ego and rush anything that isn't str

quantionus
03-16-2014, 02:03 PM
I dot get why you two think the egg is op.
On a pure des bird, compared to the wing, the egg has less damage and barely any more defense.

we think its op because even a bear hits hs , the egged bird hits the blind so the bear cant hit

Suentous PO
03-16-2014, 02:26 PM
we think its op because even a bear hits hs , the egged bird hits the blind so the bear cant hit

I must be missing something. What stat on the egg is op?

Kiwihawk
03-16-2014, 02:50 PM
Quans savage set will become useless so i hope not! For familys sake

Rolocolo
03-16-2014, 02:56 PM

And smokester will be sad because he and rires won't be as strong team

Kiwihawk
03-16-2014, 03:02 PM

Will someone please think of the family!

Luck
03-16-2014, 03:15 PM
What's with all this nerf how about a boost like a health boost

Xyzther
03-16-2014, 07:26 PM
Don't nerf savage :( or my brother joepal will have to boost his kills even more

fourleaf
03-16-2014, 08:45 PM
I must be missing something. What stat on the egg is op?
lol srsly
really pl is coming to complaing about egg???

what does this have to do with the egg?

Kiwihawk
03-16-2014, 08:47 PM
Don't nerf savage :( or my brother joepal will have to boost his kills even more
Dont allow this to happen to joe
#4joe

quantionus
03-17-2014, 09:57 AM
lol srsly

egg gives an op hit percentage...

quantionus
03-17-2014, 09:58 AM

they dont even use savage *face palm*

Suentous PO
03-17-2014, 01:28 PM

No it doesn't on a dex bird.

In fact I LOOSE 6 points of hit compared to the wing so it isn't the egg that needs a nerf.

dijnes
03-17-2014, 01:45 PM
If savage does end up getting nerfed shud we int mages keep our fiery?

Ks_Leon
03-17-2014, 02:01 PM
Actually the easy way for rebalance savage is increase hitpoint,hit percentage and nerf the dodge set by 5 or 10.For 2hand set,should have more armor,hp and less damage for bigger survival plus good things for courage more people use it on PvP.For elite boulder weapon its should be more bonus hit,HP and armor.But,less damage.Also reduce debuff skill on bird,mage and bear.Like 5 percent per level of skill.So when its on 9,its should be 45% for bear HS skill.Same as mage and bird.Just my nickel.

fourleaf
03-17-2014, 02:31 PM
lol srsly

it has less hit than wing which I assume you meant since you were talking about dex birds
9% hit is op?
look out for those 76 custom birds

fourleaf
03-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Actually the easy way for rebalance savage is increase hitpoint,hit percentage and nerf the dodge set by 5 or 10.For 2hand set,should have more armor,hp and less damage for bigger survival plus good things for courage more people use it on PvP.For elite boulder weapon its should be more bonus hit,HP and armor.But,less damage.Also reduce debuff skill on bird,mage and bear.Like 5 percent per level of skill.So when its on 9,its should be 45% for bear HS skill.Same as mage and bird.Just my nickel.
pretty good ideas, dodge is definitely a major problem
I think savage also has way too much damage as well though
like give a set 20 dodge thats more than enough with the 40 additional buff
then maybe cut rage back to 60 dmg buff
the str set has too much offensive stats where it should have loads of armor and health

Kiwihawk
03-17-2014, 02:49 PM
Wao im on your team here

Darkterror
03-17-2014, 02:56 PM
The egg itself is not op but they gave it a bonus set and that makes it too much. Too much for what the item costed to get. ( just one cap) This item should be for L76 twink. Give it up. The item sucks. Remember how people say elite ring takes no skill to use. Well that egg is twice as bad. Plus people talk like if they were god and brag that they are good when they deeply know the item is way over the reasonable margen.

Reunegade
03-17-2014, 02:59 PM
Lol, if u think birds are op, u should really learn how to play bear

fourleaf
03-17-2014, 03:09 PM
The egg itself is not op but they gave it a bonus set and that makes it too much. Too much for what the item costed to get. ( just one cap) This item should be for L76 twink. Give it up. The item sucks. Remember how people say elite ring takes no skill to use. Well that egg is twice as bad. Plus people talk like if they were god and brag that they are good when they deeply know the item is way over the reasonable margen.
honestly don't see how the egg cheapens pvp any more than the swift, fiery, or savage shields?
The stats are really not better than any of the sets' shields.
If we really want to solve this, lets make the egg tradeable?

Suentous PO
03-17-2014, 03:18 PM
The egg itself is not op but they gave it a bonus set and that makes it too much.

Bro this sentence seems to contradicts itself.
When I asked quan what stat is op he said hit, so I opined out how it gives me less hit than the swift wing.
In that example I am wearing the set and getting that bonus you are ( I think) referring to.

So what are you suggesting gets nerfed in the egg stats?

I don't see what you mean when saying the egg is op because I loose all the following stats when I equip it;
-28 dex
-6 hit
-2 health regen
-2 mana regen
-6 damage
-8 dps
For all that loss I gain a mere
+14 int
+14 str
+4 dodge
+13 health
+7 mana
+4 armor
( dex bird)

I see nothing op

fourleaf
03-17-2014, 03:24 PM
I don't see what you mean when saying the egg is op because I loose all the following stats when I equip it;
-28 dex
-6 hit
-2 health regen
-2 mana regen
-6 damage
-8 dps
+14 int
+14 str
+4 dodge
+13 health
+7 mana
+4 armor
( dex bird)

I see nothing op
its the hit% clearly

Laar
03-17-2014, 03:33 PM
-28 dex
-6 hit
-2 health regen
-2 mana regen
-6 damage
-8 dps
+14 int
+14 str
+4 dodge
+13 health
+7 mana
+4 armor
( dex bird)

I see nothing op
its the hit% clearly
Wao same hit as 35 voodoo doll, it's SOO op.
I wonder what Quan is thinking while he's reading this.
Oh no I could imagine a bunch of naked mages running around in voodoo dolls.

fourleaf
03-17-2014, 03:39 PM
Wao same hit as 35 voodoo doll, it's SOO op.
I wonder what Quan is thinking while he's reading this.
Oh no I could imagine a bunch of naked mages running around in voodoo dolls.
pretty soon all the endgame birds will be using voodoo dolls so they can land blind

Ssneakykills
03-17-2014, 04:10 PM
The only problem is once savage is nerf every bear will go unite with each other and use swift and beckon stomp everyone that's the only other downside. So I'm not sure what the real solution is but I think nerfing savage is a start

Kiwihawk
03-17-2014, 04:13 PM
The only problem is once savage is nerf every bear will go unite with each other and use swift and beckon stomp everyone that's the only other downside. So I'm not sure what the real solution is but I think nerfing savage is a start
Lel all the Str Mages would cry haha

fourleaf
03-17-2014, 04:21 PM
yeh its dat rage

Promagin
03-17-2014, 04:44 PM
When I asked quan what stat is op
And that my good sir, is where you went wrong. :P

Extreme
03-17-2014, 04:53 PM
if mine will become useless than others will become useless to so there wont be any change btw try not to just speak , play

If you ring and egg, why didn't you cap for it?

Nihiliste
03-17-2014, 05:29 PM
If Savage gets nerfed, learn to adapt. That's something most of the endgamers can't do now adays.

Kiwihawk
03-17-2014, 06:01 PM
If Savage gets nerfed, learn to adapt. That's something most of the endgamers can't do now adays.
This is so true, nice post Gno, ill thank when i get more

Caiahar
03-17-2014, 06:22 PM
I'm so stupid, I could've capped at mt. Fang and humania and now, and got a 3pc ring.

By the way quan..how the heck is HIT OP? The hit cap is 100, over that, hit is basically useless to the owner unless to not lose hit when hs or blind hits them. Correct me if I'm wrong, birds get 200+ hit buffed. You also stated before you thought that hit reduces chance of opponent dodge..if you think hit reduces the bears dodge then you're completely wrong. HS 2 times on a bird, he's still got hit. I do not understand why in the world you would think hit is OP.
If you think they hit blind on you every single time, get used to it. In previous caps, bears learnt how to deal with birds blind, since blind usually was first used against a bear (correct me if I'm wrong again) considering you state that you played at mt. Fang cap, you should know this.
:/ but now bears got the wrong Idea and think they can dodge everything, and then whine if a birds roots, blind, and cruel blast hits them.

All for one, and one for all.

Extreme
03-17-2014, 06:26 PM
I'm so stupid, I could've capped at mt. Fang and humania and now, and got a 3pc ring.

By the way quan..how the heck is HIT OP? The hit cap is 100, over that, hit is basically useless to the owner unless to not lose hit when hs or blind hits them. Correct me if I'm wrong, birds get 200+ hit buffed. You also stated before you thought that hit reduces chance of opponent dodge..if you think hit reduces the bears dodge then you're completely wrong. HS 2 times on a bird, he's still got hit. I do not understand why in the world you would think hit is OP.
If you think they hit blind on you every single time, get used to it. In previous caps, bears learnt how to deal with birds blind, since blind usually was first used against a bear (correct me if I'm wrong again) considering you state that you played at mt. Fang cap, you should know this.
:/ but now bears got the wrong Idea and think they can dodge everything, and then whine if a birds roots, blind, and cruel blast hits them.

Shadow, I have to agree with quan on this, you could try playing a bear then vsing other bear with higher hit then you, its much harder not op but beatable.

Suentous PO
03-17-2014, 06:39 PM
Shadow, I have to agree with quan on this,

Are you agreeing that the egg is op? If so please explain how, no one has yet.

Extreme
03-17-2014, 06:42 PM
Are you agreeing that the egg is op? If so please explain how, no one has yet.

Not egg iz op, Hit helps.

Caiahar
03-17-2014, 06:56 PM
Shadow, I have to agree with quan on this, you could try playing a bear then vsing other bear with higher hit then you, its much harder not op but beatable.

Chris, I'm talking bout bird v bear. He stated birds are OP with egg because of hit.
Every1 knows bear v bear fights are who land debuffs first. I think.

Stevenmc
03-17-2014, 08:07 PM
I laugh at the bears that think they are good, especially at the ones that will cry when bears are on a fair
playing field. But the actual pro bears will adapt, and still be able to win their fights, just as they always have. It just won't be as easy as beckon stomp.

Trenton
03-17-2014, 08:23 PM
Chris, I'm talking bout bird v bear. He stated birds are OP with egg because of hit.

Exactly

Bird having more hit won't solve anything considering bear does -60% hit, and all dex birds are over 160% hit. The extra hit from egg is not op, nothing about the egg except I guess making the bear have a bit more hit is "op"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Extreme
03-18-2014, 08:24 AM

Olol nvm.

FortalWao
03-18-2014, 11:14 AM
Buffs and debuffs need nerfing... I mean - 60 hit and stun is just ridiculous. Same as bears with 87 dodge. Balance would be so ez, nerf dodge, increase armor, nerf dmg by a little, nerf heal to half and also regen, and double health and mana pool. Boom issue solved.

Ssneakykills
03-18-2014, 11:49 AM
Lel all the Str Mages would cry haha

I forgot what a int Mage vs int mage fight is like

quantionus
03-18-2014, 12:57 PM
Lol, if u think birds are op, u should really learn how to play bear

lol i said egg, read carefully

quantionus
03-18-2014, 12:57 PM
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/dragonbetu/A4DC5DC4-6BB1-40BE-A48B-1D54AD61B82B.jpg (http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/dragonbetu/media/A4DC5DC4-6BB1-40BE-A48B-1D54AD61B82B.jpg.html)

gg 7-3

quantionus
03-18-2014, 12:58 PM
it has less hit than wing which I assume you meant since you were talking about dex birds
9% hit is op?

its op for bears..

Suentous PO
03-18-2014, 01:09 PM
its op for bears..

You have yet to show me what stat on the egg is op.
If you say bears are op with the egg then bears need an adjustment or their gears as others suggest.
Once again the egg is less powerful than the dex wing.

quantionus
03-18-2014, 01:17 PM
You have yet to show me what stat on the egg is op.
If you say bears are op with the egg then bears need an adjustment or their gears as others suggest.
Once again the egg is less powerful than the dex wing.

what i said was a bear with egg is better than a bear with buckler when they fight

quantionus
03-18-2014, 01:19 PM

make a bear and fight with an egged one. From ur post it can be understood that u dont know much about bears.. and ppl say i need to learn moar gg

Hahahahabirdy
03-18-2014, 01:24 PM
gg 7-3

Gg 5-3 5-2 6-4; 2v3-> 10-8 x 5, 10-1, so on and so forth

quantionus
03-18-2014, 01:24 PM

bird with an egg is better than a wing one in many fights *face palm*

Suentous PO
03-18-2014, 01:28 PM
what i said was a bear with egg is better than a bear with buckler when they fight

So, the egg is not op as has been restated.

bird with an egg has more defense than a wing one
Fixed it for you

quantionus
03-18-2014, 01:29 PM
So, the egg is not op as has been restated.

its op in bear vs bear fights

quantionus
03-18-2014, 01:32 PM
Gg 5-3 5-2 6-4; 2v3-> 10-8 x 5, 10-1, so on and so forth

lol never was 5-2 since we did 3 fights and my battery had died in the 4th one and for the 2v3 matches u kept killing the int mage.. sigh explain moar deeply next time lmao

Suentous PO
03-18-2014, 01:39 PM
its op in bear vs bear fights

Ok so bears need the tweaks, the egg is not op for birds.

Kiwihawk
03-18-2014, 01:54 PM
lol never was 5-2 since we did 3 fights and my battery had died in the 4th one and for the 2v3 matches u kept killing the int mage.. sigh explain moar deeply next time lmao
wow haha wasted you, im sorry

Cavoc
03-18-2014, 01:59 PM
Even pre-nerf and at Humania cap (when I finally got my set) I did fairly well on bear. Even when birds were op in the beginning of bsm. Now that us bears are op, there's no kiting. I'd love for savage to be nerfed. Go back to kiting blind and roots and trying to land hs/beckon. When it was actually a challenge to kill something as a bear.

Reunegade
03-18-2014, 04:49 PM
i like how u try to find a way to argue or defame me every single time haha i really enjoy it pls keep going
My bad, I thought that you would like to be defamed, for the reason why you are famous.

Caiahar
03-18-2014, 05:07 PM

make a bear and fight with an egged one. From ur post it can be understood that u dont know much about bears.. and ppl say i need to learn moar gg
In your post, you said BIRDS WERE OP WITH EGG, you say they hit blind every tome. I was talking about BIRDS omg. You stated BIRDS were op with the egg. So I am replying to the part about birds and hit OP. Look at my post carefully.
As a matter of fact, ik bear decently well. Of course, bear with more hit usually wins against another bear.
I don't think you know bird as well as others do. How can a bird be op with more hit? I can imagine a warbird slightly OP with egg, as they have lower hit than normal birds.

Reunegade
03-18-2014, 05:22 PM
Really, hit% is luck. If you are a savage bear with an egg, you are not guaranteed to hit more, you just have a higher chance of hitting more. Really endgame PvP is luck; all it depends on are the luck factors in the game. And Quan, I agree with you that bears are a bit more overpowered than regular bears, however for birds it is nonsense as the egg only gives so much more in comparison to the wing. Also, if you are losing 10-0 to an egged bear, than you really need to brush up on some skills, but if you do 10-7 or 10-8, that is understandable as it is determined by the luck factor.

fourleaf
03-18-2014, 05:28 PM
9% hit is op?

its op for bears..
can you make up your mind?
you specifically said it was op for birds against bears:

so now the hit is op for bears?
reguardless of egg or buckler, the deciding factor of bear vs bear fights is who dodges hs
9 or 10 hit will not save you when your hit is 60% or less, which in fact you are more vulnerable to with the 3 or 4 less dodge and less armor

Oldcoot
03-18-2014, 06:01 PM
At this point I don't care what they change someone will be crying after it's done. I don't think true balance can be achieved

Kiwihawk
03-18-2014, 06:12 PM
At this point I don't care what they change someone will be crying after it's done. I don't think true balance can be achieved
Basicly Coot, its so hard to make everyone happy, but so easy to make everyone mad

saool
03-18-2014, 06:13 PM
Hopefully they nerf svg...

:p

Kiwihawk
03-18-2014, 06:15 PM

All of family will be crying so yes nerf savage, WAIT all the Family bears and mages will just turn to dex lel

smokester
03-18-2014, 06:18 PM

i totally agree coot pvp cant be truly balanced... it never was but as someone suggested just release another cap with balance sets and take from lvl55 cap which was a pretty balanced pvp cap

ppl always complain then sts tweaks it then the other ppl complain so on and so forth

p.s. who know when they will release another cap? they are prob busy playing AL lol

saool
03-18-2014, 06:19 PM

All of family will be crying so yes nerf savage, WAIT all the Family bears and mages will just turn to dex lel

lol dex is easier to deal with

Kiwihawk
03-18-2014, 06:26 PM
lol dex is easier to deal with
Everyone in family will have to learn dex off smokestar, The Best Bird In Pocket Legends.......

Stevenmc
03-18-2014, 08:56 PM
Everyone in family will have to learn dex off smokestar, The Best Bird In Pocket Legends.......

I'm gonna be honest, smoke is a pretty good bird. When he's playing fair, it's still a challenge to beat him. At least for me, but I've seen him beat others too.

Rolocolo
03-18-2014, 09:05 PM
I'm gonna be honest, Waug is a good bird. When the odds are fair, he is a big challenge to Smokestar.

quantionus
03-19-2014, 02:56 AM
I'm gonna be honest, smoke is a pretty good bird. When he's playing fair, it's still a challenge to beat him. At least for me, but I've seen him beat others too.

lel cuz u are easy

quantionus
03-19-2014, 02:58 AM
In your post, you said BIRDS WERE OP WITH EGG, you say they hit blind every tome. I was talking about BIRDS omg. You stated BIRDS were op with the egg. So I am replying to the part about birds and hit OP. Look at my post carefully.
As a matter of fact, ik bear decently well. Of course, bear with more hit usually wins against another bear.
I don't think you know bird as well as others do. How can a bird be op with more hit? I can imagine a warbird slightly OP with egg, as they have lower hit than normal birds.

what i said was egg bird beats wing one

Caiahar
03-19-2014, 07:44 AM

*facepalm*

Stevenmc
03-19-2014, 08:06 AM
lel cuz u are easy

Even bigger facepalm

quantionus
03-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Even bigger facepalm

laughed out loud hahaha

Laar
03-19-2014, 12:40 PM
laughed out loud hahaha
Not rly

bglir
03-19-2014, 01:07 PM

saool i missed you so much.

Suentous PO
03-19-2014, 01:08 PM

Even if this was true more than not, it's not a big deal. Why be surprised an elite item is slightly better that a non elite?!
At this point id be surprised if there are around half if the 400 original eggs left in this game.
When the devs look to rebalance pvp this should be one of the last things on the list if it even makes it on a list of problems.
Devs have way bigger issues to address.

bglir
03-19-2014, 01:10 PM
i see so much anger on mage pally here, starting today i will use my vacuum cleaner in pvp, i will make the fight clean and everyone happy.(i don't use broom to much work and i'm lazy lol)

quantionus
03-19-2014, 01:11 PM
Even if this was true more than not, it's not a big deal. Why be surprised an elite item is slightly better that a non elite?!
At this point is be surprised if there are around half if the 400 original eggs left in this game.
When the devs look to rebalance pvp this should be one of the last things on the list if it even makes it on a list of problems.
Devs have way bigger issues to address.

hey hey hey wait there a sec , i never said it was surprising. I just said it kills wing so it is overpowered-stronger- compared to wing. Thats just what i said

Cavoc
03-19-2014, 01:29 PM

This threads name is savage. Not swift + egg.

Suentous PO
03-19-2014, 03:10 PM
hey hey hey wait there a sec , i never said it was surprising. I just said it kills wing so it is overpowered-stronger- compared to wing. Thats just what i said

I just don't agree that -28 dex -6 hit -3 mana regen -8 damage and -6 dps = "op".

fourleaf
03-19-2014, 03:56 PM
but it's not its trading out some damage for defense for bird, just as it does the opposite for bear
did you ever take into acc that the old players who were the first to cap might be more experienced and therefore better players?

No offense to sue, but some level 71 talon birds might be able to beat his 76 talon and egg bird, since he is a pve'r does that make the 71 gear op vs egg?

quantionus
03-20-2014, 12:59 PM
I just don't agree that -28 dex -6 hit -3 mana regen -8 damage and -6 dps = "op".

if it was not better than the wing then why would sts have given it as a reward of something and think about why it is elite.

Suentous PO
03-20-2014, 01:29 PM
if it was not better than the wing then why would sts have given it as a reward of something and think about why it is elite.

"Better" or worse are judgement calls (opinions), I've consistently shown that for a bird the egg has a slight defensive edge (+4 armor & dodge, +14 health), which is to illustrate that it's by no stretch of the imagination "op".
The fact that it was a one time exclusive item was enough of a reason for me to spend all that plat and time for me to get.

The reason that it was a reward is because after the "volconut" incident of the humania cap stg has decided to make a tradition of creating an award for the people who choose to cap in 4 days of a new campaigns release.

Darkterror
03-20-2014, 09:00 PM
Dragonet ichor quest was way harder to do and it only gave an elite item with no bonus set and only usefull on pve. Last 2 cap rewards didnt make the elite ring better( not counting dragon sets) ....the elite ring was pretty much done at lvl66.....so people get an egg with bonus set the next cap. When everyone thinks they will get nothing from it. After is done they gave a bonus set to it. And did nothing about the item that was acctually hard to get from ichor quest. Just a cap for an egg with bonus set man.......just one..one cap.....not nice. It took me 4days playing like 7hrs a day and even more plus burning all my platinum because that was like the only way to make the ichor drop more. And then some people do the last cap, and i say last because its being there for way too long, but wait a minute...they just left the game like that without saying that it could be the last cap update we get in a long time. And they get the best bonus set....after the event was done. No one was told that the egg was gonna have any tipe of bonus. They just added it after the event was long gone. So the super grind for lvl71 was way harder and less payed. And the easy one cap gets payed the most and for the longest. Thats just so insanely unfair. And thats probably one of the reasons it cant be called "tradition" The real tradition was getting an elite ring. And capping 3 times to get it. Not capping once. Its too much of a reward for one cap.

Card
03-20-2014, 09:51 PM
Good threat :)

Waug
03-21-2014, 12:27 AM

so ur unhappy instead of having nearly 90 dodge fully buffed and complaining others op due to "dodge", loowl get a mirror.

if u would say 1h weapon sets r op-er than 2h, then it would make some sense, implying an example -> talon birds having edge on bow birds

Waug
03-21-2014, 12:42 AM
Though others may act like this -

but I'm agree with u in this matter, dat I'm op, feels like devs forgot to nerf me...

quantionus
03-21-2014, 03:42 PM
Though others may act like this -

but I'm agree with u in this matter, dat I'm op, feels like devs forgot to nerf me...

i agree* , u dont use am with agree in the meaning of urs

ah and the answer to ur question is that he is really a nub like his name lmao he doesnt know what imitating is

Waug
03-22-2014, 03:45 AM
First off, thanks to quan I learned 'agree' is ONLY a verb, u can't use it as noun, gj.

now to the topic, - les say xnub is really a nub who posses dis misconception, so swow me few "pro" who don't say it.

and don't forget point out few more gramatical mistakes, so I can learn more.

quantionus
03-22-2014, 04:20 AM
First off, thanks to quan I learned 'agree' is ONLY a verb, u can't use it as noun, gj.

now to the topic, - les say xnub is really a nub who posses dis misconception, so swow me few "pro" who don't say it.

and don't forget point out few more gramatical mistakes, so I can learn more.

sure , just to make u learn and remember thelonerusher? he was a nice rusher and never says somehting like dat

Waug
03-22-2014, 04:29 AM
so u wan "thelonrusher" to say bears r op?

quantionus
03-22-2014, 04:57 AM
so u wan "thelonrusher" to say bears r op?

didnt u ask me to show a pro who dont say it and i named u a pro who doesnt say it

Waug
03-22-2014, 05:19 AM
1> but thelonrusher is a dumb noob rusher, who copied me.

2> he always say bears and specially pallies are op..

quantionus
03-22-2014, 12:44 PM
1> but thelonrusher is a dumb noob rusher, who copied me.

2> he always say bears and specially pallies are op..

he is way successful then u lmao and he never talked when he was fighting.. nice try doe

Waug
03-23-2014, 09:47 PM
U should know that -

1> thelonerusher never existed like that way - u spelled the name incorrctly
2> Its me who did blind rush in lower level specially at 51-56-61 in the name thelonrusher, and lvl 66-71 thelonrusherx
3> The posted screenies was not to prove anything cause - its easy to wake up a person who actually sleeping but its hard to wake up the person who pretending to sleep.
4> Everything was to make fun.
5> It does not matter that how 'brainless/newb' person think about what is op or what's is not, so I'm not/I would not want to prove to anything to u, that everyone else know. If I want to, then I would analalizs the classes with set to convince devs, but i don't have the time nor patience to do so, I would do it ages ago.

quantionus
03-23-2014, 11:59 PM
no need to answer back, u got answer

Waug
03-24-2014, 03:49 AM
but it was not question, it was the answers lowl.

angeldawn
03-24-2014, 11:58 AM
The lack of knowledge of the ppl posting is this thread is funny.

Now they are say egg is OP lol. Is there anything ppl won't complain about? The egg was made completely clear how how to obtain the egg and the stats that will come with it before it was even released.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showpost.php?p=817605

Like Sue said, there were less than 400 ppl who received eggs. Many of which don't play PVP or have quit/banned.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showpost.php?p=825504

Here is how an egg effects an int mage with an eye equipped

Str 14
Int <28>
Dex 14
Hit. 2
Crit. <3>
Dod 4
Heal 13
Hs. <3>
Mana. <17>
Ms. <5>
Dam <2>
Dps <6>
Armor. 6

So where the OP?

Xyzther
03-24-2014, 01:53 PM
Only OP set besides savage is molten

Caiahar
03-24-2014, 03:24 PM
Only OP set besides savage is molten

That'd be my line.

Impact
03-27-2014, 03:55 PM

So used to using op beckon stomp bears and high dmg ranged tank pallys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darkterror
03-30-2014, 09:46 AM
Come on fix this game. Fix quest 213/214 The egg people is the only one who have 214/214 Like come on man stop this. Fix this game

Ssneakykills
03-30-2014, 09:50 AM
Come on fix this game. Fix quest 213/214 The egg people is the only one who have 214/214 Like come on man stop this. Fix this game

Better things to do than fix one quest

Darkterror
03-30-2014, 09:59 AM
Better things like what? a new cap yea same thing. what do you like to get killed by ring players sneeky. Tell us what to fix

Xyzther
03-30-2014, 10:35 AM
Lol

Nihiliste
03-30-2014, 10:49 AM

What? I also have 213/214 so what does the egg have to do with your quests?

Darkterror
03-30-2014, 11:09 AM
The egg quest is the only one im missing. And i cant get it because i CANT GET THE EGG NO MORE How im a supposed to be a true legend if im missing a quest.

fourleaf
03-30-2014, 11:50 AM
The egg quest is the only one im missing. And i cant get it because i CANT GET THE EGG NO MORE How im a supposed to be a true legend if im missing a quest.
the egg wasn't a quest, also quests don't relate to achievements at all.

Darkterror
03-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Then tell me whats the missing quest about and why i have seen players with 214/214 Iv finished every daily quest untill there is no quest left to do. And all it does its grab me to forest heaven to talk to buyer. And the only thing i missed was that egg.

fourleaf
03-30-2014, 12:41 PM
Then tell me whats the missing quest about and why i have seen players with 214/214 Iv finished every daily quest untill there is no quest left to do. And all it does its grab me to forest heaven to talk to buyer. And the only thing i missed was that egg.
show screenshot of someone with 214/214

pretty sure it's just a bug for an extra quest that doesn't exist.
I know alot of egg players who have the same problem, definitely agree it needs fixed tho

Nihiliste
03-30-2014, 02:43 PM
There are no players with 214/214 quests, show us a screenshot please.

Darkterror
03-30-2014, 02:59 PM
Im so sure iv seen man. Ill try finding someone and take a screen.

Suentous PO
03-30-2014, 03:15 PM

The glitch started on the xmass event, they have not fixed it sense.
I used to have all done, it's not possible now. I have the egg and still have 213.
Just found 5 threads in the bug section about it.

Kiwihawk
03-30-2014, 05:54 PM
off topic, please go back to talking about Family and quan