PDA

View Full Version : Quick question/suggestion for mod

flipotto
03-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Regarding- If someone finds a "bug" in the game or even the new expansion that recently came out, if they were to inform sts mods, would they be compensated with lets say Singe pet or a new arcane shard just as they offer raffles??
Of course they would be rewarded if after it was proven that it truly was a bug.
Its a question and a suggestion by the way.
Thank you

Limsi
03-16-2014, 08:31 PM
Not that I know of. As players of this game, it is our responsibility to make the game a nice platform for us to play on without asking for any reward.

MoloToha
03-17-2014, 12:29 AM
Some developers pay solid rewards for those players, who found abug in their product. But who will pay money for bugs in a pocket game? And this game has tons of issues and bugs, STS would become bankrupts if they paid even a single penny for a bug.

flipotto
03-17-2014, 04:31 PM
I would have thought a sts mod would have chimed in by now regarding my original post from yesterday but i guess not...
-Limsyoker, its not our responsibility to work out the bugs...at all. Infact gaming software companies (just like sts) pay employees to do just that. For any company to imply that the customer (us) report any bugs or glitches would be asking us for a favor so to speak...as we do not get paid to do such.
I for one have spent hundreds of dollars buying plat for this game and i couldnt imagine how many others spent the same if not more.
A reward for pointing out these bugs or glitches would help sts greatly as they pay absolutely NOTHING for a piece of digital code thats worth nothing outside of the game. Now do you understand....

-MoloToha, first off i want to say I agree with part of your statement regarding devs paying rewards to players, however Arcane Legends isnt just a small pocket game. Its a huge money making rpg that is accessible across many platforms and devices. Do not be fooled... sts makes a very good amount of money from its players for creating digital goods that are worth nothing in real life. They pay there game devs to create content, which inturn makes them able to pay their employees and profit. As it is now, they are the number one rpg on the handheld market. A straight money making machine ;)
And i applaud them for this...however going back to my original post again, i want to know that if we as players of their game find a bug or glitch and it is confirmed, would sts reward us with game items???
I mean really, its only code and worth nothing but to us players it means alot.

Can we get a mod to chime in on this topic please!

Thank you

Flipotto

Ebezaanec
03-17-2014, 06:13 PM
So basically.. whoever runs the elites first?

Milan Lame Man
03-18-2014, 06:01 AM
its not our responsibility to work out the bugs...at all
If you report a bug, there is a good chance of it being fixed. That's your reward. Not all companies do that.

flipotto
03-18-2014, 09:54 PM
-Ebezaanec, elites or any map really. A bug is a bug is a glitch is a glitch...catch my drift?...
If you mean that only the well equipped would have first dibs on reporting in any new expansion pack, most likely you'd be right however anyone whose of the proper lvl could run any area and uncover a bug or glitch. It just depends if they uncover one or not. Sort of luck of the draw...

-Milan Lame Man, Thats all fine an dandy and while i agree with you, its only to a point. We don't work for them! Infact its them working for us when it comes right down to it. But thats not what my post was about and im digressing.

The reward is not the fact that they fix an issue with their software. My suggestion was to reward the people who legitimately find one and report it to sts. They have no problem giving away free pets and plat in weekly raffles...to them its FREE! Every few months a free respect, running small events, and the best one yet is when they have a discount on plat sale!!! Money making machine of the best kind...

If anything, i would think this would be an incentive for sts to work out any kinks in the digital chain faster, and cheaper! ;)
Im somewhat surprised that you'd take such a stand, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Thats what makes this great!