PDA

View Full Version : Sets section

Shonex
03-16-2014, 04:04 PM
This should go in the suggestions and feedback section, but nobody reads that section. So, I'll post it here:

Ok, so basically the idea is to put one more option in the inventory or the cs called "sets". When having a set you need to brake it up into pieces to sell it in the cs or if you want to find it in your inventory you have to scroll down to get to it (if you don't have any load-outs saved).
I think the idea is really simple and it will take a small amount of time to implement it (I'm looking for ideas that are easy to implement since the Devs don't have much time for PL, this was one of them).

To list a set in the cs, enter the list item/sets for sale>sets section>select the set that you want tot sell>put a price>done!

Tell me what you think?

Sheugokin
03-16-2014, 04:35 PM
I think that is a relatively good idea, but some people want to list the items individually in CS to maximize their profits. Sets are supposed to be price at a lower price than the cumulative price of the individual pieces.

Shonex
03-16-2014, 04:42 PM
I think that is a relatively good idea, but some people want to list the items individually in CS to maximize their profits. Sets are supposed to be price at a lower price than the cumulative price of the individual pieces.

Thanks for the reply, well... what if the piece of the set is missing in cs. Lets say that you need to buy a demonic x-bow set and the helm is missing from the cs. I think this would take care of stuff, I must add that it's not the most beneficial idea, but it would be nice to see it getting implemented.

largecommand
03-16-2014, 05:41 PM
I dont think anything we suggest has a good enough chance to even make it to the devs coffee break chat.

Shonex
03-16-2014, 05:43 PM
I dont think anything we suggest has a good enough chance to even make it to the devs coffee break chat.

I know, you can always hope :/

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

Kiwihawk
03-16-2014, 05:51 PM
make a section with most sets within a gulid, Family would have the most savage sets

ToastyLord
03-16-2014, 06:46 PM

This is a great idea and I hope it's gonna make it. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best :) you never know, a miracle could happen.

Sheugokin
03-16-2014, 06:49 PM

After this nerf that we might get, Idk if they are even gonna expand on PL.

fourleaf
03-16-2014, 08:52 PM
nice idea would take a bit of work but since they could add it to all games they might actually take the time to implement it

XghostzX
03-16-2014, 09:38 PM

^This

Might as well request a lock nao

quantionus
03-17-2014, 09:56 AM
well thats a nice idea and it will also decrease the ratio of scams. Sometimes some ppl try to change an item while selling a set. This may be set instead of the vanity pet part

Shonex
03-17-2014, 11:29 AM
well thats a nice idea and it will also decrease the ratio of scams. Sometimes some ppl try to change an item while selling a set. This may be set instead of the vanity pet part

I know, like they put a lvl 58 wand instead of a lvl 60 (example). Before you press confirm, you can always check it in the next "confirm your trade screen". But, this section will make finding a set a bit easier.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk