PDA

View Full Version : Best place to farm low level drops for my enchanter

Echelong
12-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Today I ran a quick dark forest run and got Natures Mage Robe of albert (purple item) from Vinny (the goat looking guy) Need to know where is better to farm for pinks on the dark forest till I get to level 15 to run balefort. I am new to this game but not new to MMOs (WoW). SS hasn't made a wiki on this and I have only found very little info. Thanks to all that can contribute.

icantgetkills
12-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Well pinks become more common at level 40-50 as level 10-30 pinks are rare drops compared to other unless you farm mad mojo which you find in balfort castle :) hope you enjoying this gaMe it is QUALITY add me in game if you want help or tips I'm guessing your want to level to 50 100% legit ;)
There are no certain places to farm I.e certain bosses until level 45-50

Ign - icantgetkillz
Icangetkillz
Stophamertime
PLpaypal
And.. Skittleparty hope to see u in game and in the future welcome to the the forums!!

..prepare for addiction..

Echelong
12-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Thanks I do need a place to grind a few levels. I do enjoy this game I was leveling an archer but I had problem finding healers to help on dungeons so I made an enchantress and it rocks. Made her yesterday and took her to level 13 in a day. This is the best game I have found on the iphone so far. (which I had an ipad /drool)