PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Enclave Questions!

Zorin
03-16-2014, 05:58 PM
Boom! Who's the best?

1) Does Lepre luck amulet/luck elixers affect the drop rate of Dragon Teeth?

2) When Elites are released, will Dragon Teeth only be obtainable from Elite Bosses?

3) What is the difference between the Store Platinum Silver Leprechaun Vanity and the Silver Lepracaun Vanity dropped from the Leprocoblin?

4) For those who have the Rendtail recipe, how many arcane shards and essences does it require?

5) For those who have looted the arcane shards, how many shards does each lock give?

6) After hitting level 41, is there anything worth doing besides farming Dragon Teeth?

Morholt
03-16-2014, 06:49 PM
1) No.

2) No, you will still be able to find them on normal maps. They will have a better drop rate from the elite versions, though.

3)Slightly different in appearances: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=66634&d=1394570079

4) Only 1 shard is needed. Don't know number of each essence.

5) The shard is a single item. One per "instance." Just as you could theoretically loot 2 Samaels and a Kershal from locked crate, you could loot 3 shards in one. The chance of that is probably one in 50-billion.

6) Same thing we do at every level cap...TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD! :D

amirfk12
03-16-2014, 06:53 PM
As far as I know:

1) No. It is independent of luck elixir
2) No. They will be available in the regular expansion, but will drop a bit more frequently from the elite bosses.
3) It is the same. There is also a gold vanity, which one cannot purchase, and can be dropped.
4) I don't have this, but I heard it was 1 shard and several (3-8?) of each essence.
5) Each lock gives 3 items, so in theory one locked could give 3 shards, but I am fairly sure this will never ever happen. If you get a shard, you will get 1 shard.
6) Other than things you have done in the past like the Arena etc, no. I wanted to pvp, but nobody ever seems to be there at my level. Farm teeth.

Hope the above helps/was accurate.