PDA

View Full Version : new mythic weapons.

Sheener
03-16-2014, 06:17 PM
I am a warrior and I almost have enough money to buy glaive/bonesaw or maul or new mythic war weapon. Any idea when the new one will come out? I am also debating on buying a samael, I currently have all mythic pets excluding ripmaw and I am torn. I know samael is way better than the mythic pets and he lasts forever and will always be good (maybe not the best forever, but still competitive with the best). I think that at this point id be better off spending that money on a weapon. P.s. I have been saving for a very very long time and want to spend my money wisely. Please help.

dantus
03-16-2014, 06:39 PM
Imo a weapon is still the best choice as it makes the biggest difference and sure it doesn't last forever but it is tradable. It will likely depreciate over time but you can sell it to recover funds back to use toward your next weapon. For example let's say you spend 25m on a maul and it is competitive all of season 6..you sell for 16m at end of season 6. You have 16m to use toward a lv 46 weapon. Hypothetical numbers ofc.

Visiting
03-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Ok from my point of view all weapons will lose value (not counting discontinued as such) but will be resellable, pets no matter how good aren't resellable. A weapon doesn't need fed but needs a full set of other top gear to stay competitive, while a pet needs nothing but itself, but your weapon will never get unhappy XD. As far as weapons go I'd say maul is better choice because Sts is hinting at arcane weapon upgrades later this season. Just my input and good luck sir.