PDA

View Full Version : In Game Moderator's

BugMage
05-06-2010, 01:27 AM
I thought about this one for a bit- it seems no matter what realm or who i may be playing with, a few feel thier above the rules...as i try to always follow the rules, it bothers me- that other players feel the need to cuss out or antagonize other players.

So why not have a few select players-have the roll of a in game mod, doing so they by pass the need to exit the game and email to report players, who think thier little immortal gods..

Now i know as a dev, its hard to find the right, honest, players to do this job without abuseing it. As it is, i just felt the need to throw this out and give you dev's something to chew on.

Thanks for reading!
-Bug

Splurd
05-06-2010, 01:32 AM
you can take a screen shot and email it to the team and they will deal with the issue.

BugMage
05-06-2010, 02:44 AM
you can take a screen shot and email it to the team and they will deal with the issue.

Exaxtly why i said, they could bypass that and a direct report...

lailai
05-06-2010, 04:03 AM
Then you get people complaining for unfair bans.
Giving humans power = corruption no matter what, though some won't abuse it much.

BestHyun
05-06-2010, 06:33 AM
It is a young game.

Beermon
05-06-2010, 06:38 AM
You could simply start your own game and boot players who were not following the rules, you would be like a mini mod haha.

Dilarus
05-06-2010, 08:19 AM
honestly i havent had any problem with players, i usually host so i can boot people who are abusive or are lvl 1 in a lvl 30 dungeon, but i really dont have to do it that often. Maybe its coz im in fnord hmm