PDA

View Full Version : Nordr kill xp for lvl 40 or 41?

xlovableaze
03-16-2014, 11:19 PM
I just found out a bug or glitch, on norder camp boulder . Im not sure if its a bug or you mean it to do. Because when lvl 40+ cant get pve kills in nordr anymore. But lvl 38 can. Because i remember theres a maintenance before, that mobs should be updated, like lvl 31 cap. When expansion came lvl 35+ cant get pve kills in nordr. Then u did fixxed it and updated the mobs. So now the cap is 41 maybe you need to update the mobs. please confirmed it if the nordr is nt usable for endgame anymre. Or we can find other pve kills maps. Thank you :)

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

eugene9707
03-17-2014, 12:26 AM
i think these 2 maps (camp boulder and Tunnels of Valheim) should be scaled, because you dont get xp from them regardless if its scaled or not.

Also, there's a quest tied to it that gives 300xp regardless of scaled or not, i can go in at lv 40, kill everything 1 hit and receive my easy 300xp (600xp if both map) :P

so i think it should be scaled, since the quest ties to it is available to all level

xlovableaze
03-17-2014, 08:23 AM
i think these 2 maps (camp boulder and Tunnels of Valheim) should be scaled, because you dont get xp from them regardless if its scaled or not.

Also, there's a quest tied to it that gives 300xp regardless of scaled or not, i can go in at lv 40, kill everything 1 hit and receive my easy 300xp (600xp if both map) :P

so i think it should be scaled, since the quest ties to it is available to all level

Well. My point is. Pve doesnt count when u killed mobs like it used to before. Mny ppl farming there. But now mobs doesnt count as one. So im asking sts/dev if this is glitch or real. Or maybe they have to scaled the mobs to be in lvl 41

Rare
03-17-2014, 11:55 AM
Well. My point is. Pve doesnt count when u killed mobs like it used to before. Mny ppl farming there. But now mobs doesnt count as one. So im asking sts/dev if this is glitch or real. Or maybe they have to scaled the mobs to be in lvl 41

The mob kills and xp usually follow the same rules. If you are greater that 3 (or maybe 5) levels than that campaign, you won't get kills or xp.

This is the case now for nordr maps (including these). Since you are level 40/41, you can't get kills there as they don't scale like hauntlet or tombs do. Honestly, I'm glad people can't kill farm there anymore.

xlovableaze
03-17-2014, 12:01 PM
The mob kills and xp usually follow the same rules. If you are greater that 3 (or maybe 5) levels than that campaign, you won't get kills or xp.

This is the case now for nordr maps (including these). Since you are level 40/41, you can't get kills there as they don't scale like hauntlet or tombs do. Honestly, I'm glad people can't kill farm there anymore.

Well. When that camp came out, its lvl 31. When the expansion came to lvl 36 they had an update and fixxed the scale of mobs to lvl 36 so they might do it again.

Prahasit Prahi
03-18-2014, 10:27 AM
Actually Delphina has reported this thing
So they have removed the PVE kills from tunnels of valheim and camp boulder

xlovableaze
03-18-2014, 11:27 AM

So no more pve kill farm anymre ?

Serancha
03-18-2014, 12:41 PM

Has reported what thing? These zones had the same problem last time and were fixed to scale.

xlovableaze
03-18-2014, 12:53 PM
Has reported what thing? These zones had the same problem last time and were fixed to scale.

Ikr? They fixxed it last expansion.

Prahasit Prahi
03-19-2014, 12:24 PM
So no more pve kill farm anymre ?

No

~Prahi

xlovableaze
03-19-2014, 02:06 PM
No

~Prahi

How sure are u? Dev/sts never replied to this thread.