PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaut Second Wind does nothing?

Xanhast
03-16-2014, 11:53 PM
I have maxed out Juggernaut. The 4th skill is Second Wind, which is supposed to give you a 50% chance to self heal if you fall below 25% health.

I've tried it at least a dozen times and never once did I self heal.

Bug? Or, am I misunderstanding what it does?

1) Does Self Heal mean 100% health bar?

2) Do you have to INITIATE Juggernaut AFTER you hit 25%? Or, Any time you hit 25% while Juggernaut is active, it should roll for a healing chance?

3) On AVERAGE, shouldn't I heal at least half the time JN is active when I drop below 25%?

Ravager
03-17-2014, 12:11 AM
You heal to 50% health. Gather a large group of mobs, charge jug and watch. Should work. Dont heal yourself unless jug is done with.

Xanhast
03-17-2014, 01:01 AM
OK, I tested as you suggested and it doesn't ever jump me to 50% health. It actually seemed to add around 15% to my bar. BUT, it does it repeatedly until I either die or the effect wears off.

I'm guessing I'll respec without it. Seems not enough of a boost and also dangerous to let yourself go that low.

Thanks for helping me sort it out.

Ravager
03-17-2014, 02:41 AM
OK, I tested as you suggested and it doesn't ever jump me to 50% health. It actually seemed to add around 15% to my bar. BUT, it does it repeatedly until I either die or the effect wears off.

I'm guessing I'll respec without it. Seems not enough of a boost and also dangerous to let yourself go that low.

Thanks for helping me sort it out.

Its actually one of the best upgrades in the game. Extremely low chance that you will die when its active. No need to heal and just rely on it while your heal is on cd. I wouldnt recommend jug without it.

Jirikjurasek
03-17-2014, 03:45 AM
We take a long discussion with Crowsfoot :-)

I mean that you gain HP depending on your DMG value, for us mortal people it heal around 15%, but if you have some tanking gear with shield, its realy important and fine survive skill
Crows said he gain 25%, so get maul and enjoy your immortal :-)

Fauksuras
03-17-2014, 04:11 AM
One of the best perks for Warrior survivability. it can keep you alive for a long time, specially in PVP.

Hectororius
03-17-2014, 07:55 AM
I'm going to leave Second Wind a personal preference for people. I see it as a PvP skill where you can't pot your way out of death. Others like Crowsfoot swear by it. I'm not gonna argue with him :)

Self heal in game generally means a 10-25% HP return for any toon, not a full life bar. You have to be below 25% and then activate it.