PDA

View Full Version : Best build for solo warrior?

Xanhast
03-17-2014, 12:21 AM
Based on my schedule, I tend to play solo more than in parties. Most of the warrior builds I've seen, here, are for tanks to draw away mobs from the rogues and mages so they can do most of the attacking.

But, what skill build would you recommend for a warrior that is mostly running solo?

My warrior needs to survive and deal as much damage as possible. With my current build:

Level 32
Strength: 302
Bonus Dmg: 251%
Health: 3698
Damage: 131.0
Dex: 103
Dodge: 13.41
Crit: 3.58
Int: 73
Mana: 830
DPS: 168.5
Armor: 1114

I can't beat the boss in Jurn Woods. And I burn through dozens of health potions in most maps.

BTW, I recently respec'd to the above to give more Dexterity, which seems to have helped by giving me better dodge, but I still feel pretty helpless.

Any spec and/or playing strategies for a solo warrior?

utpal
03-17-2014, 12:44 AM
go mage if u want to solo maps.
war cannot solo boss(can bt need too mch time and burn.alot mana and hp pots)

Xanhast
03-17-2014, 12:55 AM
Really? I got the impression that mages die very easily.

Hectororius
03-17-2014, 01:13 AM
The solo warrior gets borings pretty quick. Once you pass dead city, the bosses take much longer to kill as a warrior. Even a mage is slow compared to a rogue.

Find a decent guild that makes it easy for quick parties. And a good warrior tank will make lots of friends quickly :)

Xanhast
03-17-2014, 01:33 AM
Thanks!

Jirikjurasek
03-17-2014, 03:30 AM
If you realy want to solo some maps, I sometimes solo arena with:

SS, CS, WM and VB

but party run with tanking build is realy more funny

Newcomx
03-17-2014, 04:52 AM
Very easy for warr soloing maneater in jurn woods... just use tank build and practice skill casting timing between Hor, Jugg, and VB... maybe little bit longer, but u survive

FriendlyPlayer
03-17-2014, 02:03 PM
IMHO if yur gonna be a War, play a War... Just my 2c

Crowsfoot
03-20-2014, 05:30 PM
Really? I got the impression that mages die very easily.
Mages dominate all regular maps. Elite? Not so much. You need a party no matter what class for elite though.

Rogues, I know you can solo older elite maps. And maxed gear can do some of the harder ones solo as well. However, in general, no class can easilly ​solo a levl cap elite map.

MoloToha
03-21-2014, 02:26 AM
Maybe VB+WM+SS+CS. I didn't try it, but sounds good in terms of damage output. The bad thing is that you will need to spam pots a lot.

Newcomx
03-21-2014, 03:27 AM
Maybe VB+WM+SS+CS. I didn't try it, but sounds good in terms of damage output. The bad thing is that you will need to spam pots a lot.

Yes.. with no HoR and Jug, u will spam pot a lot.

Crowsfoot
03-21-2014, 06:23 AM
HoR, VB, WM, and SS. If you are well geared you can solo any map with these. You may consider adding axe to your build and switching it in replacement of SS at the boss fight.

PS: don't do large pulls. You won't be able to kill the mobs fast enough even with extra time gained through using jugg.