PDA

View Full Version : Kid Samuel: The egg banishing Arcanian...

LordDravek
03-17-2014, 08:06 AM
Many people dont know it... Some people yell HACK... Some people wonder what is taking so long... But the reality of it is...sometimes... the kid just tries so hard... So hard, that he'll hide and cry crits when he fails. But I continue to click his button and yell:

"Yeees... Yeeees.... Come on!! You can do it!! OMG!!! No No No!!! Bad Sam! Don't you go behind that egg and crit at me!?!! How dare you fail!! *click click click click summon click* Now stop playing around and do it before I banish you and get your brother Grimmy!!!"

In his defense: Samuel would like to inform everyone that he's not really a fan of instant eggs all the time. :/

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/17/ryradabe.jpg

User111
03-17-2014, 08:13 AM
Is it really possible?

Xeusx
03-17-2014, 08:20 AM
Welll....dont tell the secret that a egg can be banished lol :banana:

LordDravek
03-17-2014, 08:20 AM
Is it really possible?Yep! Might be a glitch, might not be... but welcome to the OP house!!

Welll....dont tell the secret that a egg can be banished lol :banana: Just sharing some love, Zeus!! Lol

This one secret goes out to all the hard working players... and the few who think Samuel isn't worth it. ;)

keikali
03-17-2014, 08:59 AM
Its a glitch and its aware of and its being fixed this week. Possibly today.

Deadroth
03-17-2014, 09:01 AM
Yep! Might be a glitch, might not be... but welcome to the OP house!!
Just sharing some love, Zeus!! Lol

This one secret goes out to all the hard working players... and the few who think Samuel isn't worth it. ;)

THX For faster nerf lol.. Another 'helpy' forumer..

Anarchist
03-17-2014, 09:36 AM
THX For faster nerf lol.. Another 'helpy' forumer..

Ahahah

MoloToha
03-17-2014, 09:58 AM
It's good that STS haven't been introducing elites since Dragon Enclave release. This bug is a perfect illustration of how bad things would go if elites were released instantly.

Laveen
03-17-2014, 10:07 AM
Lol. Facepalm :))

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk

Zeus
03-17-2014, 10:07 AM
It's good that STS haven't been introducing elites since Dragon Enclave release. This bug is a perfect illustration of how bad things would go if elites were released instantly.

Yes, agreed.

Hoardseeker
03-17-2014, 10:12 AM
Lol I saw that my egg got broke when its HP was 80% and when I used my Grimm's arcane ability a weakened drake came out lol I got that ap I thought it was a Lag :p and just knew now that this is a Bug

Sceazikua
03-17-2014, 10:27 AM

True! If elites were introduced, this will destroy the value of the item just like quills because everyone might have grim or samael now :)

Zeus
03-17-2014, 10:31 AM
True! If elites were introduced, this will destroy the value of the item just like quills because everyone might have grim or samael now :)

You don't loot a grimm or samael? O_O

You use it to banish the egg to make it faster. However, honestly, if you are in a party of four or more, sometimes it is just quicker to kill the egg.

Anarchist
03-17-2014, 10:38 AM

You use it to banish the egg to make it faster. However, honestly, if you are in a party of four or more, sometimes it is just quicker to kill the egg.

How can you be in a party with more than four people?

In elite, if elite is what we are talking about, i don't think the boss will be a piece of cake like it is now.

Zeus
03-17-2014, 10:43 AM
How can you be in a party with more than four people?

In elite, if elite is what we are talking about, i don't think the boss will be a piece of cake like it is now.

Developers can join any map, even if the zone is full. Hence, I said 4 or more :)

Sceazikua
03-17-2014, 10:50 AM

I mean somebody might have them :) It would be much easier if the ones who dont have those just fight the guardians, while the ones who do banish the egg. I actually saw the strenght of the guardians now, and it took us almost 60 seconds to kill both. In elites they will be harder, + the powerful unweakened dragon idk what it would be :)

Anarchist
03-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Developers can join any map, even if the zone is full. Hence, I said 4 or more :)

Developers don't play the game the way we do or at least they don't play to exploit their own bugs :P

Zeus
03-17-2014, 11:54 AM
Developers don't play the game the way we do or at least they don't play to exploit their own bugs :P

They do...to test them & fix them.

Also, I know that they will join private parties to monitor things like botting.

LordDravek
03-17-2014, 12:19 PM
You'd think this bug/mishap/interest would be allowed to stay. Not only can it drive the price of Samuel and Grim up, but increase the purchase of platinum for opening locked chests to acquire the eggs. I know it made me want to open a few hundred more than usual.

*a positive note/thought* :)

Anarchist
03-17-2014, 12:40 PM
They do...to test them & fix them.

Also, I know that they will join private parties to monitor things like botting.

Really? :P

A dev can join a full party or instance of four players in incognito, remain invisible and watch what they are doing?

Zeus
03-17-2014, 01:58 PM
Really? :P

A dev can join a full party or instance of four players in incognito, remain invisible and watch what they are doing?

Yes.

Anarchist
03-17-2014, 02:02 PM
Yes.

Woh i didn't know. :O

Dev could go spy or ninja mode...

notfaded1
03-17-2014, 02:05 PM
I don't really even see this as a bug... it a feature of Sam and I guess grimm.

Morholt
03-17-2014, 02:16 PM
I don't really even see this as a bug... it a feature of Sam and I guess grimm.They aren't supposed to be able to banish a boss.

Madnex
03-17-2014, 03:08 PM
Well technically, the egg shell can be considered a boss particle and be banish-able just like the baby spiders after Arachna.

Wondering who leaked our trick hmm... *glares at zeus*

Zeus
03-17-2014, 03:18 PM
Well technically, the egg shell can be considered a boss particle and be banish-able just like the baby spiders after Arachna.

Wondering who leaked our trick hmm... *glares at zeus*

Jack knew and apparently it was reported before we found out!

keikali
03-17-2014, 03:34 PM
Its been secretly patched.