PDA

View Full Version : When I log in game always updates itself

Thewitch
03-17-2014, 10:36 AM
Hello all!
I have problem... everytime when i log in the game start updating...when it updates in here (forums) and in news there doesnt read why update came..
If i log out for 5minutes and come back it updates again!
So i dont want to update 15mins everytime when i log in...
....can you please fix it? :)

Prahasit Prahi
03-17-2014, 11:05 AM
​Sam thing happening to me...even though I didn't clear the cache it's repeating for me :(

Samhayne
03-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Hey guys,

Usually this is caused because your device is not caching the patch files. For example, if you are playing on Chrome in "incognito" mode where it doesn't cache any files.

You might get more help if you list what device you are playing on and how it is configured to deal with cached files.

Thewitch
03-17-2014, 11:14 AM
I play with android (Samsung Galaxy S2+)
Level 41 update was very fast imo, but today i got "extra update"
So I play with app but dont know whats problem

asimauara
03-17-2014, 11:45 AM
You need an sd card inserted for the files to cache properly i had that problem on an old phone

Prahasit Prahi
03-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Well the devices i use are Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Note 2

Thewitch
03-17-2014, 12:35 PM
You need an sd card inserted for the files to cache properly i had that problem on an old phone

Dont have sd card, but Arcane Legends has worked well 1, 5 years for me

Milan Lame Man
03-17-2014, 01:58 PM
I had this problem with SGS3, its internal flash memory gradually ceased to function. When I started the game after some time, it re-downloaded some files, because they got corrupted in the meantime.
Has this started to happen only recently? If yes, get ready to buy a new phone. It will only get worse.
Also try Dummy File Generator from Play store (by nomunomu5678). Generate FULL. If the app crashes or gets stuck often, this is the Flash problem.
Don't forget to delete the data after test. You may have to uninstall it to erase the generated data, if the application crashes on start.

Thewitch
03-17-2014, 02:10 PM
I deleted hundreads of pictures from my gallery to get more space to memory and looks like it worked! Thank you for tips everyone! :D