PDA

View Full Version : The Love Story of Uller and Himingleva Part Two

Shihua Lai
03-17-2014, 10:45 AM
Young Uller upgraded himself. He felt stronger. He felt energized enough to continue his journey to Travelers Outpost to rest and get new things. He saw Stabb, one of Jarl Gruwald's menace. Stabb snarled," I heard u killed all my henchmen. For that, you shall pay!" Stabb lunged at Uller with his spear and shield, but Uller was too quick. He dodged and gave Stabb a Skyward Smash. Uller slash and hacked. Finally, after a gruesome battle, Uller set Dorte free. Dorte gave him a silver chest in gratitude. Uller opened it. He received Mountain Grinder of Potency. He equipped it and went on.

He met a wise looking wizard. Fearing this is another enemy, he raised his weapon, preparing to strike. The wizard said," I am Gustav, protector of Brackenridge. Fear not, I also battled against goblins." Hearing that, he lowered his weapon. Gustav gave him a quest to destroy Krax Wildstorm. Uller readily accepted and moved on to Brackenridge Aqueducts. That is where he met Himingleva.

As he slash and hacked again, he heard screams of help. He turned to that direction. He saw a girl about his age, which is 13, was about to be killed by goblins. He sneaked towards them and killed them with a blow from his hammer. As he saw the girl, he noticed serious injuries. He used his Horn of Renew to heal her. When she was fully healed, Uller asked her where she came from. She replied," I am from Paradise Pier, a place with minor cases of piracy. My parents did not allow me to step out of the house. But when my parents were sleeping, I took the chance to sneak out. As I was sneaking out, I saw the Aegir Pirates. I quickly ran to the portal. I just randomly chose a place, and so I landed here." After hearing that, he said," Shall we fight together? I can give you a weapon." He gave her Hellshock Shivs of Potency. After a break, they continued on.

They together killed Krax Wildstorm. It wasn't an easy feat but after persevering, they managed to whip his butt out. They were drenched with perspiration. After cooling themselves with water that flowed down, they stopped for a chat. They chatted about their likes and dislikes, played finger games and friendly duels. After that, they continued on to Brackenridge Village.
Lo and behold! The brave warrior and rogue fought bravely. Enemies feared them. Alas, came Jarl Gruwald. He seemed that he has been waiting for them. He rushed towards them, making them stunned. Uller did not receive much damage, but Himingleva had a critical damage. Desperate not bearing to lose her, he used some of his mana to blow the Horn of Renew. He decided to change his weapon back to a glaive.

Shihua Lai
03-17-2014, 10:47 AM
Haha 3rd part of story tmrw

Sent from my RM-941_apac_sea_203 using Tapatalk

NovaZ
03-22-2014, 03:49 PM
Why does he have a mountain grinder if he had a fortified glaive?

Shihua Lai
03-23-2014, 08:18 AM
Ask my sister.... I didn't write it

Himingleva the Legend

Shihua Lai
03-23-2014, 08:20 AM
She wrote the first 4

Himingleva the Legend

Shihua Lai
03-23-2014, 08:20 AM
I wrote the rest lololol

Himingleva the Legend

Tendirin
04-06-2014, 07:46 PM
lol Nice Story

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin

SacredKnight
07-22-2014, 08:08 PM
Pssshh everyone knows Mountain Grinders of Potency don't drop from silver chests :3

lol, nice story anyway ;)