PDA

View Full Version : Black dragon

Ssneakykills
03-17-2014, 11:27 AM
Is their many or any black dragon peices in sets in the game still? Also does anyone have any uncrafted peices or know anyone who does have uncrafted pieces?

Thanks I'm just curious of how many sets and peices are still around

largecommand
03-17-2014, 12:45 PM
My freind has a full uncharted black dragon set, I asked her to save it for me. My current offer is 105m.

Don't worry she's trustworthy too, she would lend me sets at 56,61,66, since I was dirt poor back then.

Ks_Leon
03-17-2014, 01:15 PM
Energizeric got some uncrafted black dragon set.You can try pm him.But he not play PL anymore so i doubt if he willing to sell that set.

Suentous PO
03-17-2014, 01:18 PM
I have a crafted and an uncrafted set, and have one friend who also has an uncrafted.
Avid legend has or recently had one, and was contemplating what to do with (if anything).

Ssneakykills
03-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Thanks and my friend might be buying and I was just curious, what's your in game name sue? And I will check that out ty leon

Suentous PO
03-17-2014, 03:35 PM
My freind has a full uncharted black dragon set, I asked her to save it for me. My current offer is 105m.

Don't worry she's trustworthy too, she would lend me sets at 56,61,66, since I was dirt poor back then.

Does her name rhyme with ladygaga? I think we might have the same friend.

@ Sneaky- I'm sorry didn't mean to imply I was selling, but I, like you am curious about how many are left. There's another person I've seen in passing who I don't know that has one. Also not sure if Hunzzz sold the ones that were advertised couple weeks back.
my end game (non secret) alts are; suentouspo, madsue, aboynamedsue, whatthefox, felonycharge, threechan, and pugfugly.
I'd be surprised if we aren't friends on some of those cuz I know I've run with you at some point.

Ssneakykills
03-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Does her name rhyme with ladygaga? I think we might have the same friend.

@ Sneaky- I'm sorry didn't mean to imply I was selling, but I, like you am curious about how many are left. There's another person I've seen in passing who I don't know that has one. Also not sure if Hunzzz sold the ones that were advertised couple weeks back.
my end game (non secret) alts are; suentouspo, madsue, aboynamedsue, whatthefox, felonycharge, threechan, and pugfugly.
I'd be surprised if we aren't friends on some of those cuz I know I've run with you at some point.

Hunzz has 12 uncrafted black drag sets I believe and yes i most probably run with you before :p my friend said he would sell me a esb which I have been looking to buy for ages if I can help him buy black drag lol.

Ssneakykills
03-17-2014, 04:01 PM
Also, sue if you see me online pm I want to chat more and easier than talking on forums lol

Suentous PO
03-17-2014, 06:13 PM
^ will do, bro. Feel free to pm me here too, I'm less chatty in game what with the blood lust and all xD

jerzy448
03-19-2014, 08:01 PM
I dont really play pl anymore but I do have an uncrafted black dragon str armor. I never did a chance to complete set.

Bous
03-19-2014, 08:08 PM
Jerzy would u be willing to sell it?

Ssneakykills
03-20-2014, 03:16 AM
I dont really play pl anymore but I do have an uncrafted black dragon str armor. I never did a chance to complete set.

Would you sell? If so I will give a good offer. It won't let me on you over forums for some reason

Hardcorexd
03-20-2014, 06:52 AM
A ftiend says u can have a black dragon set for 80m hes selling but hes not opening

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk