PDA

View Full Version : Why everyone farming teeth?

Haligali
03-17-2014, 12:25 PM
So many people got shard or want new vanity weapons?

Sorcerie
03-17-2014, 12:27 PM
There's nothing better to do, and there will be more items available to trade them in for later, i guess.

Anarchist
03-17-2014, 12:27 PM
Actually if you don't have a arcane shard right now there is no use of farming teeth cause:
1. the weapon you can buy with them sucks.
2. You can't trade the recipe.

Except sts makes the recipe tradable or the shard weapon competitive farming teeth is just a waste of pots and time.

Spartansultan
03-17-2014, 12:29 PM
aaaaaa
i thought when elite will come the tooth will only farmable in elite
say me im wrong and i will stop farming tht nonsense (pls)

Haligali
03-17-2014, 12:32 PM
Farming arena or km3 seems better for me.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

Tsinitaaa
03-17-2014, 12:34 PM
Not nonsense cause u can get shard in elite dragonscale chest.

Sent from my MyPhone Agua Rain 2G using Tapatalk

LordDravek
03-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Actually if you don't have a arcane shard right now there is no use of farming teeth cause:

Except sts makes the recipe tradable or the shard weapon competitive farming teeth is just a waste of pots and time.I disagree. I'd rather have 1000 teeth in case something comes around or a shard happens to come your way, rather than get a shard and be screwed because you slacked on your farming. And you never know what STS is going to add or change.

Just know I'll have the stuff to do it. I still have condensed essence and tarlok recipes... even though they are worthless. You just never know.

wvhills
03-17-2014, 12:43 PM
because right now there's absolutely nothing to farm. The level 41 regular pinks are worthless because level 36 elite pinks are so much better. I'm just farming teeth because there's nothing else to do and i hope later they add something good that i can buy with them.

The daggers we can buy right now are better than my quills but the new ones are "of tactics". "of tactics" gear is less powerful than brutality or potency and i expect those versions to drop in the elites. so, i'm not going to be spending my teeth on of tactics version. maybe something good will appear one day and i'll be ready!

Kreasadriii
03-17-2014, 12:50 PM
there's no certainty while you farming teeth.
unless you have filthy rich amount of gold and active opening locked.
just prepare for new elite map for better loot and sell the new fresh item drop and new elite chest, this is the certain things ^^

Anarchist
03-17-2014, 12:56 PM
I disagree. I'd rather have 1000 teeth in case something comes around or a shard happens to come your way, rather than get a shard and be screwed because you slacked on your farming. And you never know what STS is going to add or change.

Just know I'll have the stuff to do it. I still have condensed essence and tarlok recipes... even though they are worthless. You just never know.

A dude asked me today if he should continue farming teeth... i told him to keep farming them...even though RIGHT NOW they are useless in future just like you said they might be useful.

Right now imo farming teeth is a waste of pot+ time.
In future farming teeth might be good.

Who knows :S

Rare
03-17-2014, 01:21 PM
They will be releasing more teeth gear. Plus, what else is there to farm?

When crawly was released (or even Colton) who made more? The people that already had enough currency or the people that had to start farming.

Rare
03-17-2014, 01:21 PM

Except sts makes the recipe tradable or the shard weapon competitive farming teeth is just a waste of pots and time.

Yes, but why would you wait until you have a shard to start hunting teeth?

Zeus
03-17-2014, 01:25 PM
Also, if you get your hands on a recipe and are reputable, some people aim to turn into arcane ring crafters.

Sorcerie
03-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Also, if you get your hands on a recipe and are reputable, some people aim to turn into arcane ring crafters.That's a lot of farming for a recipe that gets used up once the ring is crafted - but if the commission for the process is good enough, I'd gladly offer my services.

Candylicks
03-17-2014, 01:33 PM
So it's true once elites come the teeth only drop from elite bosses ?

Zapix
03-17-2014, 01:45 PM
A lot of farming but 10m commission isn't a bad thing for crafting someone a ring. Whether or not people pay that give or take. Teeth will be useful at some point for everyone.
Although like Zeus said you will have to be a reputable person to be able to craft a ring for someone.

Zeus
03-17-2014, 01:48 PM
That's a lot of farming for a recipe that gets used up once the ring is crafted - but if the commission for the process is good enough, I'd gladly offer my services.

How does a few mil sound? :D

Sorcerie
03-17-2014, 01:51 PM
How does a few mil sound? :DIt sounds most promising. Although, I doubt I'd be able to craft one sooner than you, lol. I'll keep farming though. :D

Uzii
03-17-2014, 02:11 PM
I farm teeth while i lvl up. Take my time and enjoy the content.

Madnex
03-17-2014, 03:12 PM
In a week it'll be twice as diffucult to farm them since they'll be removed from normal bosses loot tables.

Haligali
03-17-2014, 05:58 PM
In a week it'll be twice as diffucult to farm them since they'll be removed from normal bosses loot tables.

Where you read that?

Bless
03-17-2014, 06:07 PM
In a week it'll be twice as diffucult to farm them since they'll be removed from normal bosses loot tables. they wont

Rare
03-17-2014, 07:21 PM
Nvm

Instanthumor
03-17-2014, 07:54 PM
Let's go PvP guys.

chitgoks
03-17-2014, 08:05 PM
lol im totally out of the loop.i thought shard is usefyl only to make arcane ring

Trenton
03-17-2014, 08:32 PM
Is the recipe sellable? The reason I haven't been farming teeth is because I know I'll never get my hand on one of those Arcane Shards unless they'd be for sale for like 500 Dragkin Teeth, and I didn't think the recipe was for sale >>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Htiek
03-18-2014, 01:01 AM
Hopefully the recipe tradeable. Im no passion to farm the teeth, Just want buy the ring directly...

Haligali
03-18-2014, 01:35 AM
Is the recipe sellable? The reason I haven't been farming teeth is because I know I'll never get my hand on one of those Arcane Shards unless they'd be for sale for like 500 Dragkin Teeth, and I didn't think the recipe was for sale >>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Its not and wont be in future as carapace said.

Sceazikua
03-18-2014, 03:48 AM
They said they planned to add more items to buy in the vendor with teeth :)

Zeus
03-18-2014, 03:56 AM
They said they planned to add more items to buy in the vendor with teeth :)

I hope they're useful items. For example, the second best ring should be able to be obtained from there for a steep price of 250-300 tokens!

Nagin
03-18-2014, 04:01 AM
Hopefully the recipe tradeable. Im no passion to farm the teeth, Just want buy the ring directly...

Not tradeable, this is to preserve the longevity of the recipe. At first it seemed like a good idea to make the recipe tradeable for this very reason, however after thinking and discussing further the reality is that this would eventually wash out the market and make the recipe worthless and ultimately not special.

Bottom line, its a decision with the long term in mind!

Gf rich people, time to burn ur ***.. Lol

Haligali
03-18-2014, 04:17 AM

You want the ring for its special effect?

Linkincena
03-18-2014, 04:22 AM
Btw .. guys... Still wondering whats gonna happen to older mythic items now :/
No plans to upgrade i hear...
So should we throw them away just like that?

Aneheazatek
03-18-2014, 04:40 AM
wow , throw away? i just crafted my set last friday. :(

Sceazikua
03-18-2014, 05:08 AM
I bet that the mythic armors will still be the best this season. As you all can see from previous seasons, there is no elite legendary armors and helms that give damage, so I think these new legendarys wont bypass the damage of the set :)

Haligali
03-18-2014, 05:16 AM
I bet that the mythic armors will still be the best this season. As you all can see from previous seasons, there is no elite legendary armors and helms that give damage, so I think these new legendarys wont bypass the damage of the set :)

The jungle guard hood of potency got dmg in stats and available for rogues at lvl41, its part of the 70 plat bundle, i wanna see the stats.

Serancha
03-18-2014, 05:26 AM
Fun fact: My legendary mage turned 41 today, and now has higher damage than my fully mythic rogue. The mage's only level 41 item is a weapon too.

Not sure what to expect when the elite gear comes out. Will be interesting for sure.

Haligali
03-18-2014, 06:09 AM
Fun fact: My legendary mage turned 41 today, and now has higher damage than my fully mythic rogue. The mage's only level 41 item is a weapon too.

Not sure what to expect when the elite gear comes out. Will be interesting for sure.

The stat screen is just indicative for long time ago, try fight against warrior in pvp both with rogue and mage.

Serancha
03-18-2014, 06:29 AM
Oh I am aware of the differences between classes, I have played all three since season 1. It was just an interesting factoid.

Level 41 jungle potency damage stat might be as high as 3.6 but I doubt it - it has remained at 3.0 since level 25. Will keep an eye out for one.

Aliliam
03-18-2014, 06:34 AM
It's a bonus while you level up in Tindirin, it's vert hard to get dragkintooth...you might as well stash them when you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk