PDA

View Full Version : 2014-03-17 Content Update (142325)

G-M
03-17-2014, 03:11 PM
Instant Orders weekend has come to an end. Orders now ready at normal speed.

Ulas Singh
03-18-2014, 03:33 AM
:sulkiness:

apaini
03-18-2014, 04:40 AM
Horray!

csb
03-18-2014, 04:32 PM
This was fun. From this experience, I think orders should take 5 to 10 minutes to create.

czbird
03-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Same with vehicles ;-)

apaini
03-19-2014, 06:57 AM
Yap. GM you should grant wat CSB n czbird and all other top trophy players to build everything instantly in order to have fun. Unlike evil players like me who drop tropies n farmed low levels for resources in the name of fun. The angelic high trophy count players's main source of happiness comes from their tropies. Please give them 1000 trophy for every win I regardless if the hq level or tropy count of their enemy. But they cannot take resources since they can buikd instantly n earn insane amount of tropies.
Also, please add a new flag with their trophy count number imprinted on the flag. So the lowbies like myself can salute their flag if we chanced upon the mighty ones
Please seriously consider my request! :)

czbird
03-19-2014, 07:20 AM
Cool! :-)

csb
03-19-2014, 11:34 AM
Yap. GM you should grant wat CSB n czbird and all other top trophy players to build everything instantly in order to have fun. Unlike evil players like me who drop tropies n farmed low levels for resources in the name of fun. The angelic high trophy count players's main source of happiness comes from their tropies. Please give them 1000 trophy for every win I regardless if the hq level or tropy count of their enemy. But they cannot take resources since they can buikd instantly n earn insane amount of tropies.
Also, please add a new flag with their trophy count number imprinted on the flag. So the lowbies like myself can salute their flag if we chanced upon the mighty ones
Please seriously consider my request! :)

When they fix the trophy dropping exploit so that a max level offense is properly matched with a max level defense, then all the problems will go away, and everyone will have fun. :-)

apaini
03-19-2014, 05:54 PM
Nope that way only trophie hunters have fun which by now is a minority ingame

czbird
03-20-2014, 12:34 AM
And why exactly would you think that? It's just another crap you write here just to kick to high tp players wherever you can.
High tp players want to get trophies fast, whereas csb is pointing at obvious imbalance in the game system. If what csb wants was fixed then only equally or similarly strong bases would fight each other in PvP, and that - prepare for it - has nothing to do with trophies whatsoever. It's about base strength only, and it's just approach. Relation to trophies in pvp should be removed. Are you strong? Fight strong ones... Are you weak? Fight weak opponents. I don't have any problem with that.

You simply are abusing the system now, and when the issue is addressed publicly then naturally you are defending it as you do not want to lose it. You want to have strong base and at the same time not being attacked by strong players, which is quite lame. If the devs let you play this way then so be it - but you just should be thankful, and stop kicking or judging other playing strategies in the first place.

apaini
03-20-2014, 01:21 AM
And why exactly would you think that? It's just another crap you write here just to kick to high tp players wherever you can.
High tp players want to get trophies fast, whereas csb is pointing at obvious imbalance in the game system. If what csb wants was fixed then only equally or similarly strong bases would fight each other in PvP, and that - prepare for it - has nothing to do with trophies whatsoever. It's about base strength only, and it's just approach. Relation to trophies in pvp should be removed. Are you strong? Fight strong ones... Are you weak? Fight weak opponents. I don't have any problem with that.

You simply are abusing the system now, and when the issue is addressed publicly then naturally you are defending it as you do not want to lose it. You want to have strong base and at the same time not being attacked by strong players, which is quite lame. If the devs let you play this way then so be it - but you just should be thankful, and stop kicking or judging other playing strategies in the first place.

I dont see a problem how u want to match with a high level player. U want to fight a higher level hard base enemy. U ranked up in trophy and u get strong hard bases. If u want to fight easier enemies u drop your trophies. This system has been in place since the start of the game oh dont give me crap like u never abused this system or raided any lower level for resources to come to where u are. Obviously the b.c forces u to rank up or be food for the higher levels and u hit lower levels to ranked up. Who are u to tell me or others how we should play this game? Get high in trophies and swim with the big boy is a choice u made and i dun agree because upgrades will come to a standstill. And u guys are the one who complaining here. Not me.i have no intrest to fight your so called high trophy rankers juz because u have lots of trophies. U are juz another player. It doesn't mean u are strong because u guys are already gain lots of trophy by abusing the system where high rankers could see low lvl n low trophy players previously. And u guys ride on that wave until GM fixed that. Now ur are trying your very best to push for a change so u guys can continue to fight low trophy n rich hq 9 players who rather spend their time getting resources then focusing on stupid trophies. Your pathetic attempt to push for a change is juz pure damn selfish because u guys want to keep your trophies n brag how good you are but refusing to acknowledge the fact GM and spacetime studios alr mentioned trophies system is flawed that no one should focus on trophies or accumulate more then 3k trophies. Which u guys are either stubborn or damn outright stupid to move on.

czbird
03-20-2014, 02:01 AM
And here we go again... it's like talking to a deaf (rolleyes).
I will elaborate when I'm on PC.

SIEGE_
03-21-2014, 01:41 PM
I will be the first to say, that if I cycle enough at 650 trophy range that I can find 50k to 100k resources. Usually oil, but I can cycle 30x to find a 50k base at least. I am going to push on with as many attacks I can do in a day. right now, it does not required but 3 nano and bikes typically to win. Thus, I log in every 2 hours or so to fight one battle. I am bored, but I find other things to do with my time.