PDA

View Full Version : A petition to make this game available for Windows Phone's.

manuelgcg
03-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Hello guys,

I'm making this post to make a nice suggestion to Space Time Studios, to make available the game for Windows phone's. I mean, why it wouldnt be a good idea? Well, this is my first post too so, I really dont know how we can make SPTstudios to read this.

Thank you for your time and I hope you guys support me.

Greetings!

xcainnblecterx
03-17-2014, 05:34 PM
Well petitions are a no no here so chances are they will read it

Bless
03-17-2014, 06:15 PM
Petitions are against forum rules.

Visiting
03-17-2014, 06:21 PM
Let's change name to Nice Suggestion?

Solid
03-17-2014, 06:22 PM
No petitions allowed!!!!

Visiting
03-17-2014, 06:27 PM
This petition is liquid...

Schnitzel
03-17-2014, 07:27 PM
5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.

Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Do not create threads/posts to “petition” or “lobby” for game features, additions, changes, or other issues. You may post suggestions and/or ideas to the boards, but you may not create a ‘petition’ for others to sign. This is bumping in disguise and will not be allowed. Lobbying is continually bringing up the same topic repeatedly in numerous different threads or as an off-topic post in official threads to get developer attention. This form of posting is not permitted.

That part i quoted says that Petitions are not allowed

manuelgcg
03-17-2014, 07:47 PM
Oh, my bad... It's my first post, I'm gonna change it inmediatly.

manuelgcg
03-17-2014, 07:49 PM
How can I change the name of the post?

Visiting
03-17-2014, 07:49 PM
Hello guys,

I'm making this post to make a nice suggestion to Space Time Studios, to make available the game for Windows phone's. I mean, why it wouldnt be a good idea? Well, this is my first post too so, I really dont know how we can make SPTstudios to read this.

Thank you for your time and I hope you guys support me.

Greetings!
Boom! Told you it was a good idea Sir...

Schnitzel
03-17-2014, 09:30 PM
How can I change the name of the post?

you forum message a dev or mod

Delphina
03-17-2014, 10:06 PM
Petitions are against forum rules.
That is correct. Thread closed for the following reason:

•Do not create threads/posts to “petition” or “lobby” for game features, additions, changes, or other issues. You may post suggestions and/or ideas to the boards, but you may not create a ‘petition’ for others to sign. This is bumping in disguise and will not be allowed. Lobbying is continually bringing up the same topic repeatedly in numerous different threads or as an off-topic post in official threads to get developer attention. This form of posting is not permitted.