PDA

View Full Version : L46 Cap: Storm Valley

Reunegade
03-17-2014, 07:03 PM
Long before the settlers of Ydra Forest settled the land, it was ruled by the ominous Bael. Now, he is ready for his revenge on a neighboring tribe; the settlers of Tindirin. With his gleaming armor made of crocodile skin, his minotaur helmet made from the precious minerals of the Brackenridge Gold Mines, and his sword made from the sunken treasures of the Kraken Seas, he will be tougher than ever to defeat. The Arlors are depending on you to save them, before his dictatorship will soon overrun Arlor itself.

New Arcane Amulet!
Jupiter's Thunderstorm Brooch

New Type of Gear: Mystery Mythics!
Gold Encrusted Wrath of Bael
Tindirin Beastly Crocodile Jaws
Jupiter's Pearl Embedded Scythe

Mystery Jadestone of Potency
Mystery Diamond of Assault

New Pets!
Arcane:
Furyfly +40 DEX, STR, INT, 120 ARMOR, 400 HEALTH, +25 to main stat, 300 MANA, 4% DAMAGE REDUCTION

Mythic:
Lazerbug +50 DEX, 12% DAMAGE, 350 MANA, 10% CRIT, 5% DODGE, +10 to main stat

New:
Anty +25 INT, 400 MANA, 100 HEALTH, 2% DAMAGE REDUCTION, 5% XP
Maskuito +2 INT, 2 DEX, 2 STR, #NerfMaskuito2015

Don't miss out!

---

Hope y'all enjoy, I was bored and working on this was many a fun. ;)

TuMadreee
03-17-2014, 07:22 PM
You should add some OP arcane abilities to these pets and make them even more awesome! :)

Alhuntrazeck
03-17-2014, 08:13 PM
Pro! :)

Solid
03-17-2014, 08:14 PM
New arcane pet is terrible... Needs crit and DMG!

Reunegade
03-17-2014, 08:21 PM
New arcane pet is terrible... Needs crit and DMG!
It's arcane ability doubles critical and dodge chances, as well as giving a slight speed boost and a shield that reflects all damage for 3 seconds.

Trenton
03-17-2014, 08:28 PM
It's arcane ability doubles critical and dodge chances, as well as giving a slight speed boost and a shield that reflects all damage for 3 seconds.

Ysoop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Solid
03-17-2014, 10:02 PM

And invisibility and a nuke called in to the arena.

Xeusx
03-17-2014, 11:38 PM
Long before the settlers of Ydra Forest settled the land, it was ruled by the ominous Bael. Now, he is ready for his revenge on a neighboring tribe; the settlers of Tindirin. With his gleaming armor made of crocodile skin, his minotaur helmet made from the precious minerals of the Brackenridge Gold Mines, and his sword made from the sunken treasures of the Kraken Seas, he will be tougher than ever to defeat. The Arlors are depending on you to save them, before his dictatorship will soon overrun Arlor itself.

New Arcane Amulet!
Jupiter's Thunderstorm Brooch

New Type of Gear: Mystery Mythics!
Gold Encrusted Wrath of Bael
Tindirin Beastly Crocodile Jaws
Jupiter's Pearl Embedded Scythe

Mystery Jadestone of Potency
Mystery Diamond of Assault

New Pets!
Arcane:
Furyfly +40 DEX, STR, INT, 120 ARMOR, 400 HEALTH, +25 to main stat, 300 MANA, 4% DAMAGE REDUCTION

Mythic:
Lazerbug +50 DEX, 12% DAMAGE, 350 MANA, 10% CRIT, 5% DODGE, +10 to main stat

New:
Anty +25 INT, 400 MANA, 100 HEALTH, 2% DAMAGE REDUCTION, 5% XP
Maskuito +2 INT, 2 DEX, 2 STR, #NerfMaskuito2015

Don't miss out!

---

Hope y'all enjoy, I was bored and working on this was many a fun. ;)
..The new pets is making the pvp...deadly...and everyone wanna quit..

Reunegade
03-18-2014, 06:50 AM
Ysoop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
We are planning to do a nerf on Maskuito, as we think it may be too overpowered.

Card
03-19-2014, 07:11 PM
Plus Arcane ring!