PDA

View Full Version : Cant purchase platinum?

kjed
03-18-2014, 01:53 AM
Dear sts,

Why cant i purchase platinums anymore? It always says ( your order was declined because it was considerd a high risk.please try again for 30 mins) and then i waited for 30mins or more and still i couldnt.why??? I have no prblems in purchasing plats before..does this mean i have problems with my CC or what.i need your thoughts on this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Zylx
03-18-2014, 02:14 AM
Normally STS wouldn't restrict a player from giving them money for plats, unless they have had a history with attempting hacks or any other suspicious activity. Of course it could always be a programming error, so your best bet would be to Email STS here.
Support@spacetimestudios.com

kjed
03-18-2014, 02:41 AM
Normally STS wouldn't restrict a player from giving them money for plats, unless they have had a history with attempting hacks or any other suspicious activity. Of course it could always be a programming error, so your best bet would be to Email STS here.
Support@spacetimestudios.com

Already emailed them.

I dont really understand, i had no problems in purchasing plats before though.

kjed
03-18-2014, 02:47 AM
Sts please can u fix this problem right away.need to buy tons of plats.already budegted my money on this.

KahunaJake
03-18-2014, 08:06 AM
Sorry you are having this issue kjed. You did the right thing by contacting support. They will get back with you as soon as they can.