PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for 56 Bear?

MysticLegend97
03-18-2014, 08:31 AM
So far this is what I'm planning. Please let me know if I should do anything differently.

Stats:
133 Str, Rest Dex (133 for Bunny)

Gear:
L56 BT Mace
L56 BT Helm
L56 BT Armor
L56 BT Bunny
L20 Dodge/Armor Ring
Mechs Bear Face

Skills:
6 Rage, Iron Blood, Evade, Taunt
6 Hell Scream, Crushing Blow
6 Beckon, Stomp
5 SMS
1 Venge, 1 Crippling

Combo:
Buffs, Beckon, HS, CB, Stomp, SMS. Try to pin against a tree/wall with crippling.

Caiahar
03-18-2014, 08:44 AM
Dont quote me on this, but I think you use the DEX bunny, not str.

Rescind
03-18-2014, 08:52 AM
I feel like 6 stomp is too much imo. Knockback is too much with 6 beckon with it. Just my opinion

FortalWao
03-18-2014, 08:54 AM
I feel like 6 stomp is too much imo. Knockback is too much with 6 beckon with it. Just my opinion
6 beckon has 100% stun tho and when you're fighting, you usually have the second dude pinned down

MysticLegend97
03-18-2014, 09:13 AM
Dont quote me on this, but I think you use the DEX bunny, not str.
Well.. Oops

Zapder
03-18-2014, 09:51 AM
No pls not another 56 bear.

programmed
03-18-2014, 11:34 AM
6 beckon and 6 stomp isn't necessary. 6 SMS is needed because it debuffs. 4 beckon 3 stomp is what I used and put a point in SMS for 6 SMS then the rest in cripple and venge. And with your combo use SMS before stomp and after cb for max debuff. Then use cripple after stomp.

Rescind
03-18-2014, 11:35 AM
6 beckon has 100% stun tho and when you're fighting, you usually have the second dude pinned down

im gusesing youre not going to use beckon stomp combo then. since when you use it, it will send them flying which allows them to regen and get the debuffs you did on them outdone

Trenton
03-18-2014, 01:47 PM
im gusesing youre not going to use beckon stomp combo then. since when you use it, it will send them flying which allows them to regen and get the debuffs you did on them outdone

Free accidental thumbs up. Tried to quote >>

Anyways, if you're decent enough with 6 beckon 6 stomp, you can stomp before beckon makes them fly past you, and it'll keep em next to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

FortalWao
03-19-2014, 03:17 AM

Exactly... Perfect if you're low on HP and want to run, and for pinning stand near a tree or a wall so it stops them once you beckon them away.

Afbeast
03-19-2014, 08:17 PM

I'm almost positive 6 stomp has 70% chance of stun not 100%. I could be wrong cause I'm not on PL atm, but I'm pretty darn sure it's 70%.

FortalWao
03-20-2014, 01:29 AM

I'm almost positive 6 stomp has 70% chance of stun not 100%. I could be wrong cause I'm not on PL atm, but I'm pretty darn sure it's 70%.
Oh yea, regardless, the more stun you can get, the better.

Hardcorexd
03-20-2014, 05:40 AM
Stomp is good if you know the timing there is a secret in 6 stomp becausr if u use 6 stomp and then 6 sms u could push your opponent 20m away and u could try to use that when u find out your opponenet is a bear and hes using debuffs like hs or crush

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

IGN Storm
03-22-2014, 12:49 AM
Everything your using including gear and build is exactly what I use and so far it's doing great. Don't use a DEX bunny (Sorry Shadow) as extra hit% borders uselessness and the trade off of dodge for crit isn't worth it for a bear.

As Trenton said, a quick Beckon Stomp will place your opponent next to you while Beckon (Slight Delay) Stomp will make them fly. And if you are playing a mage, this will make them panic and heal, allowing you to land HS and keep them HSed for at least 4 seconds. You might want to consider trading a point in Beckon for a point in SMS. 6 Beckon is really only useful when you Beckon and are being repulsed at the same time. DON'T take points off of stomp. If Beckon and HS both misses, Stomp is your only chance of stunning them, especially against birds.

Honestly, you can mix and match any points for SMS, Stomp, and Beckon and still get a winning build since at 56, bears dominate and takes virtually no skill.

Timelife
03-22-2014, 06:10 AM
my advice: use either sm and bt set, use 4 beckon instead of 6 and use the 2 points for 6 SMS and 1 heal (+5 regen ftw).
and when you are close at your target use crippling slash first (3m) for example: when you fight a mage, they will most likely heal of your stuns and debuffs, therefore they will try to kite and freeze u, now when u are close enough use hellscream, and then crippling slash, this slash will root the mage for 5 seconds, this means they are not able to move, but the most effective thing of crippling is, mages can't heal crippling debuff (so they are stuck for 5 seconds), after it hits unleash ur combo and debuffs, its a great skill imo.

programmed
03-22-2014, 07:12 AM
Everything your using including gear and build is exactly what I use and so far it's doing great. Don't use a DEX bunny (Sorry Shadow) as extra hit% borders uselessness and the trade off of dodge for crit isn't worth it for a bear.

As Trenton said, a quick Beckon Stomp will place your opponent next to you while Beckon (Slight Delay) Stomp will make them fly. And if you are playing a mage, this will make them panic and heal, allowing you to land HS and keep them HSed for at least 4 seconds. You might want to consider trading a point in Beckon for a point in SMS. 6 Beckon is really only useful when you Beckon and are being repulsed at the same time. DON'T take points off of stomp. If Beckon and HS both misses, Stomp is your only chance of stunning them, especially against birds.

Honestly, you can mix and match any points for SMS, Stomp, and Beckon and still get a winning build since at 56, bears dominate and takes virtually no skill.

Hey bro! Haven't seen you in a while :o

Caiahar
03-22-2014, 08:59 AM
I dont use bunny myself xD
I have full BT set.

I kinda stopped playing 56 bear since there is so many, and bear v bear/bear v pally/bear v warbird/bear v rhino takes a long time..

Extreme
03-22-2014, 09:10 AM
I have full BT set.

I kinda stopped playing 56 bear since there is so many, and bear v bear/bear v pally/bear v warbird/bear v rhino takes a long time..

Not really if you land your Cb.

Caiahar
03-22-2014, 09:33 AM
I have full BT set.

Not really if you land your Cb.
Ya, but guess what? We land hs at same time, so we can't hit anything, and in that time, we Regen back to near full health ._.

Hardcorexd
03-22-2014, 09:47 AM

I somehow dont agree with the trading dodge for crit point isnt good for bears its gud when youre in bear fights u should visit me in person and challenge me and see what i mean but pls dont take this personal or what that im disagreeing an become enemies. Ign: Hardcorexd

IGN Storm
03-22-2014, 09:54 AM
Hey bro! Haven't seen you in a while :o

Hey girl! Moved on to other things now :3

I somehow dont agree with the trading dodge for crit point isnt good for bears its gud when youre in bear fights u should visit me in person and challenge me and see what i mean but pls dont take this personal or what that im disagreeing an become enemies. Ign: Hardcorexd

Punctuations please. I'll try to catch you ingame next time I log on.

Hardcorexd
03-22-2014, 09:57 AM
Who's your 56 btw?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hardcorexd
03-26-2014, 07:12 AM
Lil