PDA

View Full Version : A new change on Rockwall Fort Ctf Map to reduce spawner problem.

Ks_Leon
03-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Hola peeps. Today i just draw some new change on old Rockwall Forts CTF maps. I do this because recently those spawner really make me annoyed. I dont know if dev gonna see but i just suggest it.
First base with 2 spawner rooms and 1 goal rooms each for team on the middle of map.

Second base with 2 spawner rooms and 2 goal rooms for each team on the conner of the map.
There are 2 bases map for Rockwall Forts. What you can see,i made 2 goal room and 1 goal room and two spawner room in this 2 draw. Let me tell you why i make these two room. For the spawner room. Because the dev cannot or does not have time to fix the spawn problem,I came with these conclusion. When you is respawn on first room then you dead again,you will be spawn in second spawn room. After that,if you dead again,you will be spawn back on first room. Its a recycle spawn. The point is to fight back on those spawner. Dev also can do a random spawn if people does not like the recycle spawn.

For the goal room,the path remain same as the old one. Like on these pic,

When you goal one flag,the next flag will be respawn in second room and need to be goal on second goal room.
Same as spawner room,its a recycle or repeat process when you goal on second goal room,the flag will spawn on first room. Or dev can make those flag random spawn in goal room. That is ok too.

By the way,the main point is to reduce the spawner. The 2 goal rooms,i just made it for fun lol xP. I know there will be 2 spawner on one room or each of one room. Pure bird,dex fox and mage maybe not survival when its been spawn. But these give a chance for bear,pally,rhino,fox and war bird who use savage set or str set on any level to survive and fight it back. I try my best to give a whole new experience for new and old community. And please dont bash me. Its just only my basic suggestion. Give your best post honest opinion in below here. Thank you for see this. :)

Regards
~Ozu.

Ssneakykills
03-18-2014, 03:16 PM
I think this could be a whole new lay out ctf map as well as the old rockfall map, this looks so cool lol

Extreme
03-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Well said plus, I love the design too, love ya Ozu!

Schnitzel
03-18-2014, 05:11 PM
i like this idea

The only thing you missed was the four square wall things in the middle of the map, other than that, its a good idea

Ks_Leon
03-18-2014, 05:11 PM
Ssneaky Yeah ihope so dev could do implant this on PL

Ex Thanks dude.Lub you tooo...;)

Ruizhe Thanks dude

Btw the respawn things its same like Alien Underground 5v5 Map and Alien Oasis 3v3 PvP map where after you dead,you been respawn in a random place.

CruelBlast
03-18-2014, 05:15 PM
This would probably work out m, but the problem is will devs implement it ingame, Good job though.

Nickyeagle
03-18-2014, 05:17 PM
I too really like this idea. I remember the countless times I used to get spawn camped. I really think that would help a bunch to reduce the problem. Pretty sure it would be sorta difficult to accomplish, but a good idea nonetheless.

Ks_Leon
03-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Sexy Bird well we can hope dev see this.Its a basic idea but good to reduce spawn problem.

Nicky Thanks dude.

Kiwihawk
03-18-2014, 05:44 PM
This is awesome!! Too bad it wasnt thought of earlier, Otherwise happylele, lying wouldnt have a boosted CTF Kd

synfullmagic_23110
03-18-2014, 06:08 PM
Dont forget the walls for bears :P

smokester
03-18-2014, 06:21 PM
great thread and awesome idea bro, the random spawn like the alien maps will reduce the spawning problem

XghostzX
03-18-2014, 07:11 PM
Nice Leon! Diagram's make it very useful... would be a neat addition.

MightyMicah
03-18-2014, 07:33 PM
Nice! My only critique would be that, in the first picture, the spawn room is right next to the goal. Maybe make the rectangle bigger? Either way, the rest of it is great! It would definitely solve the spawning problem. (Of course, not everyone deems spawning a problem. ;))

Ks_Leon
03-19-2014, 03:13 AM
This is awesome!! Too bad it wasnt thought of earlier, Otherwise happylele, lying wouldnt have a boosted CTF Kd
lol yeah.Its should be like Alien Map where the spawn is random.Lol,happylele wont be happy anymore if the dev put this thing on PL in future.

Dont forget the walls for bears :P
haha.this just a basic bases draw.I want put it but its just for fix spawner prob.So drawing a wall is not neccesary.

great thread and awesome idea bro, the random spawn like the alien maps will reduce the spawning problem
Thanks dude.

Nice Leon! Diagram's make it very useful... would be a neat addition.
Thanks Ghost.Well its just a simple draw.And this thing pass on my mind lol.xD

Nice! My only critique would be that, in the first picture, the spawn room is right next to the goal. Maybe make the rectangle bigger? Either way, the rest of it is great! It would definitely solve the spawning problem. (Of course, not everyone deems spawning a problem. ;))
That a neat idea.Make a bigger rectangle so when you run out of buff,you can run onto the conner and wait till the cd is over.Yes i hope dev will see this thread.Its a big step for fixing the spawner problem.

boomzkie
03-22-2014, 11:57 PM
i support this idea ^^ ;)

largecommand
03-23-2014, 09:07 AM
I wouldn't mind it as long as the old Rockwell stays....

Ks_Leon
03-23-2014, 10:28 AM
i support this idea ^^ ;)
Thanks ;)

I wouldn't mind it as long as the old Rockwell stays....
Just add a few things but not change the whole layout maps.

Sheugokin
03-23-2014, 11:28 AM
Are you a secret dev?

Ks_Leon
03-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Are you a secret dev?

Probably ;)

natpally
03-24-2014, 01:46 AM
i still like the normal rockwall forts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ks_Leon
03-24-2014, 02:15 AM
i still like the normal rockwall forts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hurm.Yeah i agree that.But with full of booster and spawner except you create a locked games,no.I hope this things got implant in future.

Peanutbritle
03-24-2014, 05:38 AM
Love the set up and well done. Hope it gets put ig