PDA

View Full Version : Teeth farm

Titanium
03-18-2014, 02:57 PM
After 8 hours of farming Dragkin Teeth I only got 2 teeth like many others did. It is super frustrating when you still don't get any teeth after 30 runs. We wasted lots of golds on feeding pets and buying potions already and 150 teeth almost seem impossible to earn with this drop rate. The fact that teeth will only drop from elite bosses soon makes me even more frustrated since an elite map can take up to 15 minutes to clear and yet there won't be no guarantee for a single tooth. Some even gave up on farming teeth, because of no luck.

So my idea was to make a daily quest that gives 10 teeth by killing 50 bosses of Tindirin.

If I get 2 teeth from farming 60 runs everyday when will I actually get the arcane recipe or even the new daggers? At the end of the expansion? I dont have time to sit and farm 12 hours straight.

Thank you !

Laveen
03-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Agreed.

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk

luka
03-18-2014, 03:06 PM
First day i got like 17-18 teeth and now in last 3 days only 10 or so...
I say they should bring back the old drop rate, cuz Im sure they've nerfed it

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

csyui
03-18-2014, 03:13 PM
I got 6 teeth now, but I am fine with my poor result.
At lease I enjoy running the map and I can leveling my pets at the same time. Trust me, you will get bored soon after collecting enough teeth to buy new weapon or recipe.

Zeus
03-18-2014, 03:15 PM
At lease I enjoy running the map and I can leveling my pets at the same time. Trust me, you will get bored soon after collecting enough teeth to buy new weapon or recipe.

I agree, but at the same time, I also agree with Titanium's post. I ran for 3 hours without a single tooth before.

I've dedicated about 3 days to it and I'm at 64 teeth. Isn't that a bit ridiculous for 3 days time?

Laveen
03-18-2014, 03:35 PM
I agree, but at the same time, I also agree with Titanium's post. I ran for 3 hours without a single tooth before.

I've dedicated about 3 days to it and I'm at 64 teeth. Isn't that a bit ridiculous for 3 days time?

I have been dedicated for 3 days as well. The first days I made a lot too. But yesterday I only made 4 teeth, so as Luka said I'm pretty sure they nerfed it.

Titanium
03-18-2014, 03:36 PM

So everytime you kill a boss and you don't get a tooth for 5 hours straight you say "oh well, I enjoy leveling my pets up" ?

Zeus
03-18-2014, 03:37 PM
So everytime you kill a boss and you don't get a tooth for 5 hours straight you say "oh well, I enjoy leveling my pets up" ?

Yup.

I already leveled up 5 pets to L40 and 2 pets to L41. There's only so many pets that you can level, lol!

aspire
03-18-2014, 03:42 PM
It feels like totaly waste of time farm em now O.O

In 5 hrs got 2 of em today :/

Bless
03-18-2014, 03:43 PM
14 teeth...5 pure hours of farming. They aren't that rare, one dropping in 5-10 runs is common for me. I just can't be bothered to farm them, it's not like I'm gonna get the Arcane Shard anyways (unless, I'm merch like a baws).

Uzii
03-18-2014, 03:43 PM
Im lvling only in new maps, no tombs (i had maybe one run there), im currently on a half way to 41, that are a lot of hours of playing, and got 18 teeth.... I know if i didnt need to lvl up i would give up on farming them bc its extreeeemly boring and also pots consuming without any benefit.

aspire
03-18-2014, 03:44 PM
Well i have total 14 now, in 3days WOHOO

Titanium
03-18-2014, 03:48 PM
Yup.

I already leveled up 5 pets to L40 and 2 pets to L41. There's only so many pets that you can level, lol!

Well i don't get any arcane ring if i lvl up my pets. My point is to get teeth not lvling pets :/

Sorcerie
03-18-2014, 04:07 PM
Lol, bunch of spoiled brats here.

What happened to everyone asking for a challenge? What happened to wanting a quest worth our time and effort? What happened to people needing something to keep them going?

Stop your whining because the game isn't throwing teeth at you. If you have time to complain then you have time to farm. So pick up your weapon and farm your heart out!

keikali
I haven't tried running it and I've gotten 5 so far on main and 1 on an alt.

It seems as though the MORE you want it the less chance you will get.

Just let it flow like water!

Visiting
Yup.

There's 86 ATM XD,besides a lvl 41 Deary will be overpowered :D

Bless
03-18-2014, 04:11 PM

What happened to everyone asking for a challenge? What happened to wanting a quest worth our time and effort? What happened to people needing something to keep them going?

Stop your whining because the game isn't throwing teeth at you. If you have time to complain then you have time to farm. So pick up your weapon and farm your heart out! Teeth farming? It's nothing hard, not anywhere near a challenge - actually, what in PVE is a challenge nowadays? Grab a maxed party and ram through elites.

Teeth farming is boring and tedious, but well worth the effort.

Nawmsayin
03-18-2014, 04:27 PM
Teeth farming? It's nothing hard, not anywhere near a challenge - actually, what in PVE is a challenge nowadays? Grab a maxed party and ram through elites.

Teeth farming is boring and tedious, but well worth the effort.

I agree with you! It's not hard at all... Pretty simple to run these map at a normal difficulty. The rate for teeth isn't high, but it will add to the list of reasons why arcane shards will be very expensive. Also, if recipes are required to craft an arcane ring, maybe it will be required to upgrade the other arcane items if that time comes.

I've been going solo on the first map of the new realm, once I kill the boss I leave and join the same map. (Yes, maps reset without leaving your party AFTER you've completed the map.) If you guys have a better suggestion, PLEASE let me know!

Good luck Legends! Have fun farming teeth.

Laveen
03-18-2014, 04:32 PM

Stop your whining because the game isn't throwing teeth at you. If you have time to complain then you have time to farm. So pick up your weapon and farm your heart out!

Whiners? Please, farm 12 hours straight if YOU have time and then tell me you enjoyed it when you only made 5 teeth at the end of the day - or wait till they only drop from elite bosses. I don't know about you, but most of us farm our (excuse me) ****s off to get teeth, because we want an arcane recipe or the new weapon. What else would be the point of this update? To level up your pets? Spare me those kinds of arguments, lol

Zeus
03-18-2014, 04:33 PM
I agree with you! It's not hard at all... Pretty simple to run these map at a normal difficulty. The rate for teeth isn't high, but it will add to the list of reasons why arcane shards will be very expensive. Also, if recipes are required to craft an arcane ring, maybe it will be required to upgrade the other arcane items if that time comes.

I've been going solo on the first map of the new realm, once I kill the boss I leave and join the same map. (Yes, maps reset without leaving your party AFTER you've completed the map.) If you guys have a better suggestion, PLEASE let me know!

Good luck Legends! Have fun farming teeth.

It won't add to reasons why the shard will be expensive, but the ring will be expensive. If anything, it will drop the value of the shard because it requires so much effort to turn that shard into something useful.

Nawmsayin
03-18-2014, 05:00 PM
It won't add to reasons why the shard will be expensive, but the ring will be expensive. If anything, it will drop the value of the shard because it requires so much effort to turn that shard into something useful.

Makes sense... CLEARLY, I wasn't thinking when I replied! I was thinking "ring" but my fingers must have typed "shards" :dejection: Shards are going to be in demand for a great amount of time, I can't imagine the value dropping too much after the true value is determined by the economy... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

MoloToha
03-18-2014, 05:04 PM
Arcane ring has +73 main stat (which means it will be still good at lvl66), so farming all day is quite reasonable. It will be the best during enormous period of time and the time needed to farm 150 teeth is MUCH less. Hardcore teeth farming is the thing that makes the ring really rare and "arcane". Of course, teeth drop rate is quite low, but if someone really wants this ring, he will definitely reach his target. I don't talk about shards because shards need gold. You know where to get it.

Samhayne
03-18-2014, 05:22 PM
Dragkin Teeth will drop more frequently from Elite Zones.

Hercules
03-18-2014, 05:23 PM
You,re one lier, i drop 6 draking for day

csyui
03-18-2014, 05:27 PM
I think what complainers really need is a way to use their platinum buying teeth. :adoration:
Since everything for them was so easy to get before teeth issues, now they find out that their platinum can't help them bypass the time on farming.

Fyrce
03-18-2014, 05:33 PM
So if everyone got 150 teeth in 5 days, in 3 months' time, everyone will be bored and complain about easy it is to get teeth, right?

So the real request is:
make teeth drop a lot for the next week so all the people currently farming can get them. Then make them super-rare again so the people who have teeth can make lots of gold...

Heruesz
03-18-2014, 06:23 PM
Prayed

Energizeric
03-18-2014, 06:48 PM

They need to make the reward items a bit better, not make it easier to get teeth. Keep the teeth rare and hard to get, increase the quality of the rewards.

officiallyjun
03-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Since it classified into rare item/green drop, i wonder if any specific chance to get it without lepre/luck exlicir ? is there any big different with or without lepre ?

Rare
03-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Why do people keep saying teeth will only drop in elite? I haven't read that anywhere. Can you show me the post?

Pandorix
03-18-2014, 07:10 PM
Well,farming 150 teeths for arcane recipe with this nerfed drop rate is kinda okay...could take week or lil more to buy recipe and i think that is fine. But farming 150 teehts with this drop for crapy armor or 40 elite golden chest is rly fail. From other side,i guess they nerfed drop rate so ppl cant farm teeths and buy like 10 elite chests evry day. There should be two type of teeths one for recipe with low drop chance and other for armor/weapons,chests etc with a bit higher drop chance.

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Lovingly
03-18-2014, 07:25 PM
you have poop luck bro 0.O

ancestor
03-18-2014, 08:04 PM
In My Opinion This Expansion Was A Complete Disappointment. They Added 1 New Ring, And Everything Else Is Just Recolored Deep Sea/ Poseidon ArmoR, Or Just Junk Leveled Up Higher. And We Got A Couple New Pets Which Is Nice, But Idk, Just Feels Like A Small Update.

But Still Thx For The New Maps And Stuff, Just Saying I Had Way Higher Hopes.

Pandorix
03-18-2014, 09:03 PM
In My Opinion This Expansion Was A Complete Disappointment. They Added 1 New Ring, And Everything Else Is Just Recolored Deep Sea/ Poseidon ArmoR, Or Just Junk Leveled Up Higher. And We Got A Couple New Pets Which Is Nice, But Idk, Just Feels Like A Small Update.

Agree with u. But lets wait elite/new items/new weapons etc...im still hoping for smth better.

Euldor
03-18-2014, 09:11 PM
STS. Please do not increase the teeth's drop rate (normal maps). It is fine as it is.

Ebezaanec
03-18-2014, 09:17 PM
There will probably be a double odds Dragkin teeth weekend.

But, I like that it's very rare. It gives a nice goal to work towards since the expansions will be further apart.

ancestor
03-18-2014, 09:41 PM

But, I like that it's very rare. It gives a nice goal to work towards since the expansions will be further apart.
I Do Like This idea
i

aspire
03-18-2014, 10:21 PM
Tell me how its possible??, i heard theres players who missing like 20 of em for recipe, and if i get 1 after 3-4hours.
Make maths and that is impossible, if u r lucky like me!

Energizeric
03-18-2014, 10:29 PM

Was = past tense. In case you missed it, they are rolling out the gear in this expansion in increments. So barely any of the gear has been rolled out so far. So not possible to judge at this time.

Nawmsayin
03-18-2014, 11:42 PM
They need to make the reward items a bit better, not make it easier to get teeth. Keep the teeth rare and hard to get, increase the quality of the rewards.

+1

Shihua Lai
03-18-2014, 11:43 PM
I only got 1

Laishihua Officer of Northzide Soldiers

Xeusx
03-18-2014, 11:54 PM

Complete disappointment? Small Update? I think you are wrong
Because expansion is a big update, not a small update, I never disappointment to any expansion, atleast i can enjoy it
Recolored deep sea or poseidon armor....hmmm...could you pls check the new color of new armor and helm?
Some words of yours are wrong..

Xeusx
03-18-2014, 11:55 PM

Nice suggestion lol
1m+ (1 million+)

Limsi
03-19-2014, 12:19 AM
Hasn't been 2 weeks since expansion was released.. Come on guys chill lol.

Pandorix
03-19-2014, 12:22 AM

Lets say drop is oke...but would u farm whole month for magma set? With that time wasted on teeths u can farm some better items and make money to buy full myth set. Evry legendary 41 set will be way lower then 36 myth.

Its not problem about teeth farming,problem is crapy gear u r buyin with teeths.

Zeus
03-19-2014, 12:25 AM
They should make the magma set in the store better/equal to the upgraded mythic. It will not drop the value of the mythic quickly as the ridiculous amount of tokens needed for the set & it will also influence sales of elixirs in order to farm teeth.

Daddyblu
03-19-2014, 12:29 AM
Guys its better this way!

1.) I like tha fact STS make teeth this way that it cant be purchase by plats so plat users will be force to farm :)

2.) i like the drop rate is low so that the game will slow down abit a people don't get bored easily.

3.) I like STS made it this way, by not revealing / releasing everything in one go. every week or every 2 weeks something new comes out. things that we can look forward too. im already exited for the skills and new mythics to come out.

Just have fun running with friends and talk or joke while doing the run so you guys wont get bored.

please don't complain too much! you want to get strong fast? you want to have arcane items fast ? THEN SPEND MONEY!

if not go farm and wait!

Froxanthar
03-19-2014, 12:46 AM
Player leaves when reach bosses, waste potions on mobs. So, I only have 3 teeth till now. :(

Energizeric
03-19-2014, 01:07 AM
They should make the magma set in the store better/equal to the upgraded mythic. It will not drop the value of the mythic quickly as the ridiculous amount of tokens needed for the set & it will also influence sales of elixirs in order to farm teeth.

I agree... Seriously, it would be much easier to farm crates, sell them and then buy the mythics and then upgrade them, than it would to farm 200+ teeth. At that high amount of teeth required, I don't see anyone spending them on these items that have so far been released. They need to make the stats at least equal to the mythics, if not slightly better. Best solution would be to make them equal but different. For example, maybe have more armor but less damage. Or less armor, more damage. Or something like that...

Zeus
03-19-2014, 01:44 AM
I agree... Seriously, it would be much easier to farm crates, sell them and then buy the mythics and then upgrade them, than it would to farm 200+ teeth. At that high amount of teeth required, I don't see anyone spending them on these items that have so far been released. They need to make the stats at least equal to the mythics, if not slightly better. Best solution would be to make them equal but different. For example, maybe have more armor but less damage. Or less armor, more damage. Or something like that...

• Rogues = More damage in exchange for 0 additional crit and lower mana levels
• Warriors = More damage in exchange for armor
• Sorcerers = more armor/health in exchange for damage

Daddyblu
03-19-2014, 01:49 AM
Hasn't been 2 weeks since expansion was released.. Come on guys chill lol.

they are always in a hurry and complained a lot :)

me i like the new maps its like elite when you got a party of 4 :)

bloodpack004
03-19-2014, 02:13 AM
Guys its better this way!

1.) I like tha fact STS make teeth this way that it cant be purchase by plats so plat users will be force to farm :)

2.) i like the drop rate is low so that the game will slow down abit a people don't get bored easily.

3.) I like STS made it this way, by not revealing / releasing everything in one go. every week or every 2 weeks something new comes out. things that we can look forward too. im already exited for the skills and new mythics to come out.

Just have fun running with friends and talk or joke while doing the run so you guys wont get bored.

please don't complain too much! you want to get strong fast? you want to have arcane items fast ? THEN SPEND MONEY!

if not go farm and wait!

+1! well said mate!

ancestor
03-19-2014, 05:56 AM
Was = past tense. In case you missed it, they are rolling out the gear in this expansion in increments. So barely any of the gear has been rolled out so far. So not possible to judge at this time.
Judged It Soley On What Was Release

Endkey
03-19-2014, 07:11 AM
Have to agree on both sides
1. drop rates are low...and many get bored when they farm all day but they dnt get anything...
2. The ring is OP and u need to farm like hell to get the ring...otherwise the ring wud be with everyone who has looted shards...

i guess its ok....we dont want everyone to craft arcane rings...that wud again be like "everyone has arcanes"

Lovingly
03-19-2014, 07:25 AM
They should do this they should do that!

Prayed
03-19-2014, 07:27 AM
I agree with your idea
After 8 hours of farming Dragkin Teeth I only got 2 teeth like many others did. It is super frustrating when you still don't get any teeth after 30 runs. We wasted lots of golds on feeding pets and buying potions already and 150 teeth almost seem impossible to earn with this drop rate. The fact that teeth will only drop from elite bosses soon makes me even more frustrated since an elite map can take up to 15 minutes to clear and yet there won't be no guarantee for a single tooth. Some even gave up on farming teeth, because of no luck.

So my idea was to make a daily quest that gives 10 teeth by killing 50 bosses of Tindirin.

If I get 2 teeth from farming 60 runs everyday when will I actually get the arcane recipe or even the new daggers? At the end of the expansion? I dont have time to sit and farm 12 hours straight.

Thank you !

Ishtmeet
03-19-2014, 07:30 AM
Whiners? Please, farm 12 hours straight if YOU have time and then tell me you enjoyed it when you only made 5 teeth at the end of the day - or wait till they only drop from elite bosses. I don't know about you, but most of us farm our (excuse me) ****s off to get teeth, because we want an arcane recipe or the new weapon. What else would be the point of this update? To level up your pets? Spare me those kinds of arguments, lol

:/ I don't know why You're complaining about teeths. They got a drop rate what it meant to have. Actually, These are normal maps and normal maps got a low drop rate, wait for the Elites, They'll drop more often. I have farmed about 12+ hours each day and got 21 teeths in 3 days and i Think it is really fun. Something should be hard, everything is easy with plats. Work hard like non -plat users do. farm and get ur teeths. Never complain ;) And It should never be plat purchaseable. Plat users cant be so lazy and leave everything on plats. Try to farm for urself

Laveen
03-19-2014, 07:59 AM
:/ I don't know why You're complaining about teeths. They got a drop rate what it meant to have. Actually, These are normal maps and normal maps got a low drop rate, wait for the Elites, They'll drop more often. I have farmed about 12+ hours each day and got 21 teeths in 3 days and i Think it is really fun. Something should be hard, everything is easy with plats. Work hard like non -plat users do. farm and get ur teeths. Never complain ;) And It should never be plat purchaseable. Plat users cant be so lazy and leave everything on plats. Try to farm for urself

For your information, I spent like 10k platinum and only looted 1 mythic, which was a lunar pendant. I earned my stuff in the hard way with patience by farming and merching. It's funny to see how many people talk trash and call us "spoiled brats" or "whiners" when they don't even know us and already gave up on farming teeth themselves. No one mentioned anything about platinum or asked to make the teeth RAIN, so I don't know why YOU and others bring that up. Especially a few people in here who suddenly seem to find the drop rate OK, when they complained while farming and thought it was a pain, because they didn't get a single tooth for hours :)

Ishtmeet
03-19-2014, 08:55 AM
For your information, I spent like 10k platinum and only looted 1 mythic, which was a lunar pendant. I earned my stuff in the hard way with patience by farming and merching. It's funny to see how many people talk trash and call us "spoiled brats" or "whiners" when they don't even know us and already gave up on farming teeth themselves. No one mentioned anything about platinum or asked to make the teeth RAIN, so I don't know why YOU and others bring that up. Especially a few people in here who suddenly seem to find the drop rate OK, when they complained while farming and thought it was a pain, because they didn't get a single tooth for hours :)

Uhmm if you're a farmer , you never complain. And those teeths cant drop like crazy in normal maps. Guess if its drop rate is 1/3 runs.. people run those maps in 3-5 mins and they'll get 1 in 10-15 mins and thats good, if u play 4 hours a day, u can loot 16/day and 150 in 10 days. that's aint bad. What else is there in AL now-a-days? Borin and all we can do is farm teeths, Why not to farm instead of making threads that "We Lose, Pls Make It Easier". i got 21 in 3 days , and iplay over 10 hours. Well you have to craft an ARCANE ring, and that must not be eassy.
For me farming is a lot fun, and if u opened 666 crates, and u were getting nothing , why u opened more??

Laveen
03-19-2014, 09:29 AM
Uhmm if you're a farmer , you never complain. And those teeths cant drop like crazy in normal maps. Guess if its drop rate is 1/3 runs.. people run those maps in 3-5 mins and they'll get 1 in 10-15 mins and thats good, if u play 4 hours a day, u can loot 16/day and 150 in 10 days. that's aint bad. What else is there in AL now-a-days? Borin and all we can do is farm teeths, Why not to farm instead of making threads that "We Lose, Pls Make It Easier". i got 21 in 3 days , and iplay over 10 hours. Well you have to craft an ARCANE ring, and that must not be eassy.
For me farming is a lot fun, and if u opened 666 crates, and u were getting nothing , why u opened more??

Did you run out of words to say or didn't you understand my point. Maybe you should try to read my comment again, because you're kind of repeating yourself :)

The teeth are not even tradeable so I don't get why you're all so scared of a BIT higher drop rate... so I will repeat myself too; no one asked sts to make it RAIN with Dragkin Teeth.

Maybe you should also try to level up your Deary in elite next update, good luck surviving and don't die in one shot!

Anyway, that's all I had to say. Ciao.

Sorcerie
03-19-2014, 09:38 AM
Whiners? Please, farm 12 hours straight if YOU have time and then tell me you enjoyed it when you only made 5 teeth at the end of the day - or wait till they only drop from elite bosses. I don't know about you, but most of us farm our (excuse me) ****s off to get teeth, because we want an arcane recipe or the new weapon. What else would be the point of this update? To level up your pets? Spare me those kinds of arguments, lolI farm as much as I can when I can, be it 5 hours or 12. Does it suck when I don't get what I want? Yes, it does - but that in no way deters me from obtaining my goals no matter how out of reach they are. That is the point of these teeth, to give something for people to work towards. One of the main complaints from players during seasons past is that they have nothing to do after they're done with the campaign, and now STS gives you something to do and it's suddenly it's, "too hard, boring, and tedious, so give a better drop rate".

I mean really - Are the normal maps so bad that you have absolutely no fun at all destroying everything in your path with the higher stats and new skills/builds as well as improving your pets and pve record? Or are teeth the only thing you care about? (not that i would blame you if that was the case, but still...)

I guess the point I'm making here is nothing needs to be adjusted, I would think that you would want to spend your time and energy for the item you want no matter how long it takes. If it was easy there would be no satisfaction when you finally got it. Give STS the credit they deserve for giving us a constant quest line that is both difficult and rewarding, and to think that we've only scratched the surface of what's going to be available for teeth makes it that much better. Farm hard now and you'll get your chance to be one of the first to have the new stuff when it gets updated.

Just leave the whining for dinner, ya'll. Farming has never been so much fun, IMHO - at least there are people to actually join you now in pugs.

Card
03-19-2014, 09:40 AM
Agreed

Ishtmeet
03-19-2014, 09:47 AM
Did you run out of words to say or didn't you understand my point. Maybe you should try to read my comment again, because you're kind of repeating yourself :)

The teeth are not even tradeable so I don't get why you're all so scared of a BIT higher drop rate... so I will repeat myself too; no one asked sts to make it RAIN with Dragkin Teeth.

Maybe you should also try to level up your Deary in elite next update, good luck surviving and don't die in one shot!

:/ well leveling up deary,, where does it came from? hmm thats the problem of arrogant users.. Nvm nothing to say... Just try wasting time instead of money on games for more fun. Lol 1 shot, party me in game lemme see if u survive "ALAGRAN" :-)

Haligali
03-19-2014, 10:27 AM
Dragkin Teeth will drop more frequently from Elite Zones.

Bad news, some people already got 100 teeth in a few days with this drop rate.. make it more rare pls.

frostine
03-19-2014, 10:44 AM
Hmm...I'd be more into this staggered release of items and the teeth farming bit if I didn't think it was part of STS's grand master plan to take longer between future major updates. Usually when devs start taking longer between major updates it means they are spending time working on a new title. Not just STS but many other devs whose games I've played. It's been some time now since this game was first released...Is the honeymoon over? There's usually a an overarching reason behind the madness that's not about the enduser...something to think about. Something I'd love to be wrong about.

Laveen
03-19-2014, 11:16 AM
I farm as much as I can when I can, be it 5 hours or 12. Does it suck when I don't get what I want? Yes, it does - but that in no way deters me from obtaining my goals no matter how out of reach they are. That is the point of these teeth, to give something for people to work towards. One of the main complaints from players during seasons past is that they have nothing to do after they're done with the campaign, and now STS gives you something to do and it's suddenly it's, "too hard, boring, and tedious, so give a better drop rate".

I mean really - Are the normal maps so bad that you have absolutely no fun at all destroying everything in your path with the higher stats and new skills/builds as well as improving your pets and pve record? Or are teeth the only thing you care about? (not that i would blame you if that was the case, but still...)

I guess the point I'm making here is nothing needs to be adjusted, I would think that you would want to spend your time and energy for the item you want no matter how long it takes. If it was easy there would be no satisfaction when you finally got it. Give STS the credit they deserve for giving us a constant quest line that is both difficult and rewarding, and to think that we've only scratched the surface of what's going to be available for teeth makes it that much better. Farm hard now and you'll get your chance to be one of the first to have the new stuff when it gets updated.

Just leave the whining for dinner, ya'll. Farming has never been so much fun, IMHO - at least there are people to actually join you now in pugs.

I can't help but just lol at those kinds of comments. Did I anywhere in my comment say that I thought this update is bad? I love it! I can give credits if that's what you want to see! Nice graphics, cool dragons! AL is my favourite game since 2012, so I guess I'm even a veteran. Also this forum is made for discussions like these. Our point was at the end of the day we sit here exhausted with a headache and sleep late, because I personally set a goal to myself unlike you, I guess? People also have a life OUTSIDE game whether it is work, school or family. So yeah, I care about the teeth that I earn :)

Constructive criticism isn't a bad thing. I won't post comments like you only for the purpose of giving STS credits and basically say "Yay! I love to level my pets up!"

So stop thinking in your heads that this thread is only a big complaint. If we were so-called "whiners" we wouldn't still be playing this game. We are just giving STS an idea for future updates and of how the latest update is working for (some of) their players. I definitely don't like how you portray me/us as something we are not or what we never said, just because YOU and others can't read or understand our points that we already explained before. So I'll REPEAT myself again; I LOVE to play Arcane Legends and I DON'T think this expansion is bad.

Oh and tbh, it is my own decision whether I want to spend my money on this game or not ;)

I won't discuss more about this, you guys already said your arguments and I said mine. You all had good points in your comments and this thread had good points too. End of story. Let STS handle the rest.

Pandorix
03-19-2014, 12:39 PM
Farming 150 teeths with this drop rate aint problem atlest for me...recipe can be farmed in week or two but what about shards? Dont forget shard is arcane drop from crates and only 2% of players will have it...since ring is way OP that 2% of players will dominate in game pve or pvp.

Cant wait to see rogue with arcane ring and maybe new arcane weapon vs. legendary or old myth geared rogue.

Desperoto
03-19-2014, 02:50 PM

Lol Deary is OP what's your point? Try it with a 5% damage bonus pet ;)

Desperoto
03-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Farming 150 teeths with this drop rate aint problem atlest for me...recipe can be farmed in week or two but what about shards? Dont forget shard is arcane drop from crates and only 2% of players will have it...since ring is way OP that 2% of players will dominate in game pve or pvp.

Cant wait to see rogue with arcane ring and maybe new arcane weapon vs. legendary or old myth geared rogue.

Yeh you will see rogues with 600-700 Damage soon

ancestor
03-19-2014, 04:22 PM
Recolored deep sea or poseidon armor....hmmm...coulD ypls ck the new color of new armor and helm?
Some words of yours are wrong..

Look Familiar?
Think Before You Say Stupid Stuff! Thx!

It Was Soley An Opinion, Im Pointing Out Facts On What They Just Released. And What They Released Killed My Hopes For The Expansion. For Now Atleast. And My Words Are Completely True, So Dont Try To Censor Me.

Veluthe
03-19-2014, 04:45 PM
It's for an arcane shard. Arcane item shouldn't be easy to obtain. If u get it right away ull be complaining nothing to do and bored.so suck it up and farm. Also keep in mind sts said this was testing and introducing a new feature so it's subject to change in future. Until then just farm.

ahijada
03-20-2014, 02:10 AM
I played three times today. Each time, ran the wild three or four times. I got 4 teeth. I'm happy.

Xeusx
03-20-2014, 02:20 AM
Look Familiar?
Think Before You Say Stupid Stuff! Thx!

It Was Soley An Opinion, Im Pointing Out Facts On What They Just Released. And What They Released Killed My Hopes For The Expansion. For Now Atleast. And My Words Are Completely True, So Dont Try To Censor Me.
Stupid stuff? Wrong, check the stats, your words completely wrong because 1) They dont care about the color 2) They just using vanity if they use that 3) Ppl just care about the stats...

VanRah
03-20-2014, 03:36 AM
Bad news, some people already got 100 teeth in a few days with this drop rate.. make it more rare pls.

Only because few players can farm teeth 24/7 doesn't mean the drop rate is high...

So yeah make the Dragkin Teeth drop rate higher in Elite Zones especially considering there will be new other stuff to purchase with them.

Haligali
03-20-2014, 03:40 AM
Only because few players can farm teeth 24/7 doesn't mean the drop rate is high...

So yeah make the Dragkin Teeth drop rate higher in Elite Zones especially considering there will be new other stuff to purchase with them.

In the meantime i realized new teeth gear is comin so drop rate is fine, can be spent on other things.

ancestor
03-20-2014, 05:57 AM
Stupid stuff? Wrong, check the stats, your words completely wrong because 1) They dont care about the color 2) They just using vanity if they use that 3) Ppl just care about the stats...

Yes Stupid Stuff Yet Again, The Whole Point Of My Post Was To Show Whats new That Was Released, And Thats All They Released. so... Your Contradicting Yourself Because Your Making Up Imaginary Items.

Titanium
03-20-2014, 06:14 AM
Simply wow. Did you guys read my entire post? I guess you didn't. You just made the conclusion you wanted "a whiner", "complainer", " spoiled brat", "platinum user". How many of you really farmed teeth? Or do you just want to judge? Don't assume that I don't farm enough or that I pop crates every day when you don't even know me or asked me. And for the people who say the new ring is of arcane rarity and never should be easy to obtain - it's not just about the recipe, because even if you get the recipe you still need to buy an Arcane Shard. You miss out the other details and only focus on the "Arcane ring", but STS also mentioned earlier that there will be a new way of itemization and more things will be added to the Dragkin shop over time, so if you earn 125 teeth, buy the new daggers, but a week later there will be added another better item to the shop - then you have to earn another 125 teeth?
This was my last post here. Keep it cool and farm harder! Goodluck all!

Xeusx
03-20-2014, 07:04 AM
Yes Stupid Stuff Yet Again, The Whole Point Of My Post Was To Show Whats new That Was Released, And Thats All They Released. so... Your Contradicting Yourself Because Your Making Up Imaginary Items.
You are wrong...Im not making up imaginary items lols..

nickaizoku
03-20-2014, 07:18 AM
Its ARCANE.. its must be very very rare.

Sniipeer
03-25-2014, 12:51 AM
Agreed... Im tired an bored on this teeths :@

FluidShot
03-25-2014, 01:59 AM
In my opinion, everyone is mentally linking 150 teeth to the arcane ring. There is another piece of the puzzle - the arcane shard.

Last expansion, was everyone complaining about the drop rates of arcane weapons from locked crates? Not really (sure there are always whiners, but let's forget that minority). It was just accepted that they are extremely rare, as they should be. Think of the teeth as a delay in getting that arcane weapon.

I personally have no goal or reason to farm teeth because I will never have enough money to a) buy the arcane shard, and since I don't buy plat, I will never get one by b) opening crates. I just view the arcane ring as another personally unobtainable item, just like the other arcane items. So I'm not upset with the drop rate.

However, with the new items coming into the shop, there may be reason to farm them. Tarlok gear is not too shabby, and so far, I have no plans on buying any of the new gear this expansion.

But for everyone complaining they can't farm the arcane ring fast enough, I think they forget they still need to get the shard, and that is basically taking us back to previous expansions.