PDA

View Full Version : Next Week: New Dragkin Teeth Shop Armor & Elite Golden Dragonscale Chests

Remiem
03-18-2014, 05:07 PM

Have you been looking for something to farm in the new expansion? Nothing in Kaden's Dragkin Teeth store to suit your fancy? Well soon, Kaden will be adding a few more things you can get for Dragkin Teeth! You may want to start saving up those teeth. The new Magma armor sets will arrive when the Elite Zones go live, which is soon!

Other, comparable Magma sets for each class will only be dropped by bosses in the Elite zones when they open.

Kaden is also adding the Elite Golden Dragonscale Chest, which has a chance to drop the new Legendary Dragon Scale Armor sets.

67904 67906 67907

Eiio
03-18-2014, 05:47 PM
First
Looking good

Smashz
03-18-2014, 05:54 PM
Wow, these look epic! :o I'm missing the fun! Only level 18 :(

Sceazikua
03-18-2014, 05:54 PM
haha my bet was right! the new magma gear cant compete with mythic set!

alexdroog
03-18-2014, 05:58 PM
150 tooth is 2000 bosses.
Well, no. Just no.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

edgie_eleven
03-18-2014, 05:59 PM
nice ^^

rokksteady
03-18-2014, 06:00 PM
But crazy how mythic gun is obsolete because of the expedition rifle

gujral
03-18-2014, 06:09 PM
Damn cool!!

Pandorix
03-18-2014, 06:17 PM
Looking good but i guess stats r bad...can ya post stats of new armor sets from elite golden chests?

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Zeus
03-18-2014, 06:18 PM
That's 6 crit just through the legendary gear. Is that bad? O_O

Azsontop
03-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Thanks sts

king0fc3n0di
03-18-2014, 06:26 PM
I like it

Uicheusa
03-18-2014, 06:36 PM
So the best set for each class can only be crafted out of Dragkin teeth?
While the rest can be farmed from elite bosses, right?

Thrucho
03-18-2014, 06:39 PM
Which armor is going to be stronger?? The magma armor or the scale armor??

Gorecaster
03-18-2014, 06:55 PM
the magma gear looks legit, esp warrior
lol at warrior dragonscale shoes :p

Pandorix
03-18-2014, 06:56 PM
That's 6 crit just through the legendary gear. Is that bad? O_O

-armor -dmg so dunno if crit worth it..

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Impact
03-18-2014, 06:58 PM
Will the teeth drop more often?I don't wanna farm 1000 bosses for 1 helm

Cmrel
03-18-2014, 07:23 PM
Elite elite elite!!! :) hope vanity's too :))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xenobiotic
03-18-2014, 07:49 PM
IMO Warrior's have the best set stats. Maybe add in an exact replica for rogue but switch crit for damage?

Ebezaanec
03-18-2014, 08:18 PM
Yay! But the teeth will be a pain to farm.. that's 270 teeth for a single set.

Well.. at least they look cool.

KingMartin
03-18-2014, 08:23 PM
And please don't forget pve APs :)

NovaZ
03-18-2014, 08:42 PM
Make Vanity for these please

Prahasit Prahi
03-18-2014, 08:53 PM
So elite zones gonna released by next week?

MetalForce
03-18-2014, 08:56 PM
IMO Warrior's have the best set stats. Maybe add in an exact replica for rogue but switch crit for damage?

yeah seems to me no one will be buying rogue "of tactics" set. As a rogue myself i wouldnt buy em unless they were potency or brutality. How come warriors get assault but we got skimped? last i checked warriors are a tank/healing class, so giving them the damage boosting armor and not the damage classes seems a little silly

keikali
03-18-2014, 09:00 PM
Looks nice.

Pie
03-18-2014, 09:07 PM
10 Teeth from about 3 hoursish. 270 divided by 10 equals 27. 27 times 3 equals 81. So for me at least at my current rate would take 81 hours. But hopefully that could be brought down to 60-70 hours with the help of elite. So this is doable just will take a long time.

Bomchong
03-18-2014, 09:25 PM
Nice armor ! GJ :tongue: But any new stuff in locked chests?

Eyrika
03-18-2014, 10:00 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/19/a2uru6a7.jpg

this dragon Armor is a copy of WoW lol

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/19/vu6uqe6e.jpg

100% copied !!!

Hectororius
03-18-2014, 10:03 PM
Assault is nice for warrior, but usually we prefer the ___ of Will that has STR/INT. Cant deal much damage if i dont have mana. The armor Value already matches the armor for mythics. Looks great though!

Morholt
03-18-2014, 10:29 PM
Assault is nice for warrior, but usually we prefer the ___ of Will that has STR/INT. Cant deal much damage if i dont have mana. The armor Value already matches the armor for mythics. Looks great though!Is that specific armor exactly the same as the upgraded mythics? I don't know exact mythic warrior numbers off the top of my head.
The mage set is slightly lower than upgraded mythics.
The rogue set is slightly higher than upgraded mythics.

These aren't ___ of will/security/fitness/defense items. Those versions of these will have higher defense.

Reading this announcement carefully, these are versions of the elite armors that we can find from the elite bosses. However, these specific ones are able to be had through dragon teeth.
So, as some people are disappointed about the warrior only having an ___ of assault set, the mage and rogue will likely have a set, too, but we'll have to farm those through the bosses.

Yes, mythic sets are better overall for mages than that set. However, a magma set of assault...that could get interesting (though it will likely be lacking critical).

And there is a looming question that remains: how good are the newly announced Dragon Armor sets going to be? o.O Will they be better than even the Magma sets, or not as good? And how are they obtained?

Solid
03-18-2014, 10:48 PM
No elite weapons?

Dazty
03-18-2014, 10:53 PM
Is the theet can only farmable on all elite boss or just in dragon map?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Froxanthar
03-18-2014, 11:09 PM
Warrior set almost mythic. Ouch!

Are you serious with the amount of dragon teeth? It's so hard to drop.

Zorin
03-18-2014, 11:12 PM
Are these better than lvl 36 mythics? That's all I wanna know (for warrior specifically)

Thanks!

--

Mythic Helm 36: 46 STR, 6 INT, 6.1 DMG, 738 Armor
Mythic Armor 36: 48 STR, 3 DEX, 21 INT, 3.22% Dodge, 5.0 DMG, 1008 Armor

Magma Helm 41: 44 STR, 22 DEX, 2.8 DMG, 671 Armor
Magma Armor 41: 44 STR, 22 DEX, 2.8 DMG, 1008 Armor

Scale Helm 41: ?
Scale Armor 41: ?

Sceazikua
03-18-2014, 11:32 PM
Are these better than lvl 36 mythics? That's all I wanna know (for warrior specifically)

Thanks!

No they wont :) They have less armor, only 2 kind of stats (while mythics have all 3) and they wont have both crit + damage like the mythic set (I think). And, I dont think a legendary will get 5 or 6 damage like mythics. So, magma < mythics :)

Zorin
03-18-2014, 11:33 PM
No they wont :) They have less armor, only 2 kind of stats (while mythics have all 3) and they wont have both crit + damage like the mythic set (I think). So, magma < mythics :)

Ok, how about the scale armor?

Xeusx
03-18-2014, 11:36 PM
Ok, how about the scale armor?
I think the stats should almost same with magma gear

Hope magma gear price should fair enough to buy it and the scale gear too..

eugene9707
03-18-2014, 11:49 PM
Other, comparable Magma sets for each class will only be dropped by bosses in the Elite zones when they open.

hmm why do i have a feeling that for them to drop from boss will probably be faster than farming 270 teeth for a set and probably even better stats ?

kronodiv
03-19-2014, 12:11 AM
Guys I sell depraved blades lvl 20 , my ign name is iisted , add me if you're interested :)

Energizeric
03-19-2014, 12:58 AM
It appears that the Magma gear is almost as good as mythic, which is fine. Remember that mythics from last season should be about as good as the best legendary from this season. That is the way it is supposed to be. Also, these magma armors and helms are by no means easy to get as can be seen by the amount of dragkin teeth needed.

Zorin
03-19-2014, 01:17 AM
It appears that the Magma gear is almost as good as mythic, which is fine. Remember that mythics from last season should be about as good as the best legendary from this season. That is the way it is supposed to be. Also, these magma armors and helms are by no means easy to get as can be seen by the amount of dragkin teeth needed.

Does that mean the gear we get from Elites will be better than mythics?

Truehonor
03-19-2014, 01:24 AM
When will the lvl 35 mythic armor set become tradable?? they were supposedto become tradable this season right??? and the lvl 35mythic armor set has almost the same stats as that of the new legendries..... is this justified?? :o

bloodpack004
03-19-2014, 02:16 AM
tears of joy.. :')

Well done STS!

utpal
03-19-2014, 07:39 AM
still these r assault. and teeth price is too mch.
should be 60 for helm and 100 for armour.
as they r nt even close to mythic stats.
from war perspective,
if u compare by
STR:
mythic set has +6str more then this magma set. also mythic set will hav 2more xtra slot then this set. meaning +12str more if super gemmed.
so total : +18str more then magma.

DMG:
mythic set has around +10 dmg more then magma.

ARMOUR:
mythic set has around +60 more armour.

So mythic set is still far better then this set.
so m not justified by this set costing 270teeth. its jst too low for such hard labour.
i hope dragon scale set will hav better stats then this magma set and slightly lower then mythic set.

i will buy mythic set and upgrade it if i see dragon scale has lower stats then magma lol.
(if u see noble set and champion set, noble>champion)

Socrates
03-19-2014, 08:08 AM
Since I lvled up in 4 days (because of the singe rescue) now I don't have anything to do PvP is almost empty and most of the players are still lvling up and I can't find not even one party for teeth hunt. I hope the elites are going to be really cool!!!

asdcval
03-19-2014, 08:22 AM
What about new legend weapon?

Xeusx
03-19-2014, 08:38 AM
Since I lvled up in 4 days (because of the singe rescue) now I don't have anything to do PvP is almost empty and most of the players are still lvling up and I can't find not even one party for teeth hunt. I hope the elites are going to be really cool!!!
The elites is not cool...more harder than lvl 36 before...

Robhawk
03-19-2014, 08:46 AM
Ok now i know that i dont need to farm teeth for the crappy staff weapon, helm or armor. The L41 rifle of brutaltiy is no 1 weapon (except myth staff n kershal) and my myth helm and armor are still fine... lol!

Should i say "well done sts"... mh if you ask me -> no!

khar
03-19-2014, 09:35 AM
hmm why do i have a feeling that for them to drop from boss will probably be faster than farming 270 teeth for a set and probably even better stats ?

Laziness + wishful thinking = that feeling you get ;)

notfaded1
03-19-2014, 09:53 AM
yeah seems to me no one will be buying rogue "of tactics" set. As a rogue myself i wouldnt buy em unless they were potency or brutality. How come warriors get assault but we got skimped? last i checked warriors are a tank/healing class, so giving them the damage boosting armor and not the damage classes seems a little silly

This is right... seems kinda backwards...

Carapace
03-19-2014, 10:13 AM
This is just the set available for purchase using teeth, the other stat variations can be farmed as per the normal elite boss killing method. This is also where the Elite weapons will be, on a particular elite boss.

Note that this is the ONLY way to get this particular stated set.

The set, and stats are subject to change of course, this is to give you the heads up on how to obtain some of these. There will likely be an edit to the original post to reflect any changes made. Things like the Rogue set being Brutality instead of Tactics!

Another thing to keep in mind is that this is the Elite set, so Magma is the highest tier available at this point. The Dragonscale armors will come from Elite Dragonscale Chests, and while reasonably close the Magma gear is the primo gear. Remember that itemization has changed for this expansion moving forward so it's no longer apples to apples in terms of previous expansion to current expansion stat comparisons.

Dragkin Teeth will drop more frequently from Elite Bosses. Farming Dragkin Teeth in normal is designed to be a longer road, thus rewarding players putting in the time, as well as those braving the hardest content. As always are ears are open, and we're watching the forums for feedback from you all.

Thanks guys!

MoloToha
03-19-2014, 10:50 AM
Magma set looks awesome, I hope there will be a vanity version of it. If teeth go smoother in elites, I see no problems of getting it in a week or two...

Energizeric
03-19-2014, 11:03 AM
This is just the set available for purchase using teeth, the other stat variations can be farmed as per the normal elite boss killing method. This is also where the Elite weapons will be, on a particular elite boss.

Note that this is the ONLY way to get this particular stated set.

The set, and stats are subject to change of course, this is to give you the heads up on how to obtain some of these. There will likely be an edit to the original post to reflect any changes made. Things like the Rogue set being Brutality instead of Tactics!

Another thing to keep in mind is that this is the Elite set, so Magma is the highest tier available at this point. The Dragonscale armors will come from Elite Dragonscale Chests, and while reasonably close the Magma gear is the primo gear. Remember that itemization has changed for this expansion moving forward so it's no longer apples to apples in terms of previous expansion to current expansion stat comparisons.

Dragkin Teeth will drop more frequently from Elite Bosses. Farming Dragkin Teeth in normal is designed to be a longer road, thus rewarding players putting in the time, as well as those braving the hardest content. As always are ears are open, and we're watching the forums for feedback from you all.

Thanks guys!

I think most here would agree with me, but I think that the best magma set for each class should be the one that is purchased for teeth. That would mean Potency or Will for rogues, Assault or Fitness for warriors, and Brutality or Security for sorcerers. How else can someone justify farming for so many teeth to get these sets? If the best version of the set is something that drops from an elite boss, then people are just going to farm for that and only the few players who are lucky enough to loot an arcane shard are going to care about farming teeth.

Please make this change! It will make things much much more interesting and keep people working hard to get that best set. And in the meantime while they are working for that set, many will buy the lesser versions of the magma set that are dropping from elite bosses, so those will still have plenty of value. :)

For lower tier players who do not have much money, there will still be the dragonscale armors and helms that will cost less.

Lastly, I think this best version of magma armors and helms should be slightly better than the level 36 upgraded mythic set. Otherwise it seems way easier to just get the mythic set and upgrade it instead of farming for hundreds of teeth. Also, many end game players already have the upgraded mythic set and for those of us who do, there will be little to work towards in terms of armor and helms. In order for these magma items to have good value and make it worthwhile to farm for them in elites, there has to be demand there from all of the player base, not just the mid level players. The top pro players must desire these items for the prices to be decent, and thus this will benefit the entire player base as elite farming will be very profitable for everyone.

Spartansultan
03-19-2014, 11:19 AM
I think most here would agree with me, but I think that the best magma set for each class should be the one that is purchased for teeth. That would mean Potency or Will for rogues, Assault or Fitness for warriors, and Brutality or Security for sorcerers. How else can someone justify farming for so many teeth to get these sets? If the best version of the set is something that drops from an elite boss, then people are just going to farm for that and only the few players who are lucky enough to loot an arcane shard are going to care about farming teeth.

Please make this change! It will make things much much more interesting and keep people working hard to get that best set. And in the meantime while they are working for that set, many will buy the lesser versions of the magma set that are dropping from elite bosses, so those will still have plenty of value. :)

For lower tier players who do not have much money, there will still be the dragonscale armors and helms that will cost less.

Lastly, I think this best version of magma armors and helms should be slightly better than the level 36 upgraded mythic set. Otherwise it seems way easier to just get the mythic set and upgrade it instead of farming for hundreds of teeth. Also, many end game players already have the upgraded mythic set and for those of us who do, there will be little to work towards in terms of armor and helms. In order for these magma items to have good value and make it worthwhile to farm for them in elites, there has to be demand there from all of the player base, not just the mid level players. The top pro players must desire these items for the prices to be decent, and thus this will benefit the entire player base as elite farming will be very profitable for everyone.
I agree 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should definitely do what energizeric says!!!
MoD_Emirhan

drgrimmy
03-19-2014, 11:20 AM

I agree :)

MoloToha
03-19-2014, 11:30 AM
Will elite bosses be able to drop multiple teeth?

Gameplay
03-19-2014, 11:35 AM
very sexy, >.< need more teeth, need to bop somemore dragon's in the mouth

Gameplay
03-19-2014, 11:47 AM

perfectly put

Samhayne
03-19-2014, 12:03 PM
When will the lvl 35 mythic armor set become tradable?? they were supposedto become tradable this season right??? and the lvl 35mythic armor set has almost the same stats as that of the new legendries..... is this justified?? :o

Right now we don't have plans to make those items tradeable.

Carapace
03-19-2014, 12:04 PM

This is definitely the intent, we want the primo set to be purchased only with teeth to preserve their integrity, and from flooding the CS market. I will adapt what you're talking about into the items on the vendor. There is only one set that will be on the vendor per class however. Currently it is

Warrior: Of Will
Rogue: Of Brutality
Sorcerer: Of Force

It sounds like these are not what you would like to see but rather you would like to see:

Warrior: Assault or Fitness
Rogue: Potency or Will
Sorcerer: Brutality or Security

correct? If you had to pick one to be the best, what would YOU choose of these two options per class?

Working with you guys on this helps make the game better and more fun in the long haul for everyone :)

In regards to the Mythic Upgrade set, there is going to be a definite overlap of the upgraded mythics being a bit more superior because 1) they still need to be viable this season, and 2) the new itemization applies to new items, not legacy unless they are dropped in the new expansion. IE a level 40 version of the Architect armor will have slightly lower stats given the new itemization strategy compared to where it would end up given the previous itemization.

Kakashis
03-19-2014, 12:48 PM
This is definitely the intent, we want the primo set to be purchased only with teeth to preserve their integrity, and from flooding the CS market. I will adapt what you're talking about into the items on the vendor. There is only one set that will be on the vendor per class however. Currently it is

It sounds like these are not what you would like to see but rather you would like to see:

correct? If you had to pick one to be the best, what would YOU choose of these two options per class?

Working with you guys on this helps make the game better and more fun in the long haul for everyone :)

In regards to the Mythic Upgrade set, there is going to be a definite overlap of the upgraded mythics being a bit more superior because 1) they still need to be viable this season, and 2) the new itemization applies to new items, not legacy unless they are dropped in the new expansion. IE a level 40 version of the Architect armor will have slightly lower stats given the new itemization strategy compared to where it would end up given the previous itemization.

I think they want to see:

Rogue: Potency
Warrior: Assault
Mage: Brutality

These previously had the highest Primary, and proper supporting secondary stats along with a Damage value which every class is seeking!

Spartansultan
03-19-2014, 12:50 PM
@Carapace
Defintely Potency for Rogue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Warrior......Assault)
(Sorcerer....Brutality)
i capped all chars and these "items" would definitely be the best of the pinks (for me) (when u disagree feedback with peace)
MoD_Emirhan

Energizeric
03-19-2014, 01:13 PM

Since most players seem to favor damage over armor, and based on the values of the Tarlok armors and helms, I'd say the "best" versions in most people eyes would be Warrior-Assault (STR/DEX/Dmg), Rogue-Potency (DEX/INT/Dmg), and Sorcerer-Brutality (INT/STR/Dmg). So as these versions would obviously be the most valuable, I think they should be the ones that can be purchased for teeth.

My personal preference has always been to give up a bit of damage to get higher armor, so for me I would probably go with Warrior-Fitness (STR/DEX), Rogue-Will (DEX/INT), and Sorcerer-Security (INT/STR). However, since I'm clearly in the minority in my personal preference, I think you should go with what the majority would prefer and make the Assault/Potency/Brutality versions the ones that can be purchased for teeth. Let the higher armor/lower damage versions (Fitness/Will/Security) drop from elite bosses. I think that will make the most players happy.

Hectororius
03-19-2014, 01:23 PM
I've always been a fan of Primary/INT for Warrior/Rogue and INT/STR for mage. If I recall correctly, Architect of Will last season was the primo gear for Warriors and Rogues, and the Security was it for mages.

As a warrior, dropping points in to DEX is a relatively futile task as the stat boosts does nothing. But if it means my preferred gear will be more affordable and i can sell off the other versions for more golds, i'm all for it!

FluffNStuff
03-19-2014, 01:48 PM
Since most players seem to favor damage over armor, and based on the values of the Tarlok armors and helms, I'd say the "best" versions in most people eyes would be Warrior-Assault (STR/DEX/Dmg), Rogue-Potency (DEX/INT/Dmg), and Sorcerer-Brutality (INT/STR/Dmg). So as these versions would obviously be the most valuable, I think they should be the ones that can be purchased for teeth.

My personal preference has always been to give up a bit of damage to get higher armor, so for me I would probably go with Warrior-Fitness (STR/DEX), Rogue-Will (DEX/INT), and Sorcerer-Security (INT/STR). However, since I'm clearly in the minority in my personal preference, I think you should go with what the majority would prefer and make the Assault/Potency/Brutality versions the ones that can be purchased for teeth. Let the higher armor/lower damage versions (Fitness/Will/Security) drop from elite bosses. I think that will make the most players happy.

Can't say other classes, but IF Potency is available for Rogues, that variety caries a premium of up to 10X the next sub-type. When Potency is not available in the rotation ... well ... that just makes sad Rogues ...

automagically
03-19-2014, 02:43 PM
Vote for energize and put him on the pay roll sts

Ixyris
03-19-2014, 02:44 PM
Brutality for sorcerer

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

Xhenena
03-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Sounds like crafting these should be an achievement along with it.

Eski
03-19-2014, 04:20 PM
The warriors one...GREEN ?! Whyyy?!! It doesnt look good
Make em look like the one of the Rogue

Xhenena
03-19-2014, 07:19 PM
I think first image for warrior was red and green for mage

Meenmoon
03-19-2014, 07:43 PM
Cool!!,, I like it, but my warrior still level 40,, haha,,

Soupdetat
03-19-2014, 10:02 PM
Totally agree with energizeric.

Energizeric gave the most constructive opinion regarding AL economy.

Xeusx
03-19-2014, 11:45 PM
Energizeric is the best player i ever seen!!
No thanks for you sorry :/

Zorin
03-20-2014, 12:18 AM
I've always been a fan of Primary/INT for Warrior/Rogue and INT/STR for mage. If I recall correctly, Architect of Will last season was the primo gear for Warriors and Rogues, and the Security was it for mages.

As a warrior, dropping points in to DEX is a relatively futile task as the stat boosts does nothing. But if it means my preferred gear will be more affordable and i can sell off the other versions for more golds, i'm all for it!

Yeah, I'm the same boat. Warrior's doing damage? Interesting...

I want the Dragon Scale Armor of Will, the design looks better imo.

The warriors one...GREEN ?! Whyyy?!! It doesnt look good
Make em look like the one of the Rogue

Black would be nice too

Sching
03-20-2014, 02:58 AM
Wowsers excited!

khar
03-20-2014, 04:29 AM

Carapace... do you mean to say that our current mythic set would slightly edge the primo set? If so many of us already own the best gear, what motivation would we have of farming teeth and the elite bosses... except those few of us who have arcane shards and need the recipe?

As Energizeric said... best magma gear should outdo the current mythics, albeit slightly... otherwise the race is gonna be over before its even started, and farming is going to be a boring routine, with no worthwhile incentives. There needs to be a race!

adiksayu
03-20-2014, 04:57 AM
Nice :)

nhinyo
03-20-2014, 05:06 AM
wew...

carloryan07
03-20-2014, 08:06 AM
pls add pet in dragken teeth marchant .. like dart, hazel and misty.. thanks

Carapace
03-20-2014, 10:35 AM
Carapace... do you mean to say that our current mythic set would slightly edge the primo set? If so many of us already own the best gear, what motivation would we have of farming teeth and the elite bosses... except those few of us who have arcane shards and need the recipe?

As Energizeric said... best magma gear should outdo the current mythics, albeit slightly... otherwise the race is gonna be over before its even started, and farming is going to be a boring routine, with no worthwhile incentives. There needs to be a race!

The beauty of the Dragkin Teeth vendor is that we can add new items, pets, and other incentives as we move forward. For example Elite Gold Chests will be purchasable for Teeth when Elites go live, as well as the magma gear. We have plans to keep it interesting even for players that feel they are at the pinnacle for the moment.

Energizeric
03-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Carapace and I chatted yesterday about this before the google hangout session, and after hearing his reasoning, I think his plan makes sense. The idea is that the level 36 mythics should be slightly better than the best level 41 legendary.

One thing we did not discuss however is the weapons. I assume the same thing should hold true for the weapons? i.e. the level 36 mythic weapons should be slightly better than the best level 41 elite legendary weapons?

If the plan is to make this the same way for the weapons, then how about scrapping the current lousy weapons being offered by the vendor, and instead give us the best versions of whatever the elite legendary weapons will be. That way the same reasoning can apply....that the best gear is the ones purchased with the teeth, and then the lesser versions of these weapons would be the direct elite boss drops -- same idea as with the armors and helms.

Either that or just buff the stats of the weapons currently available from the vendor to make them a viable alternative to the elite weapons that will directly drop from the bosses.

Carapace
03-20-2014, 11:55 AM
Carapace and I chatted yesterday about this before the google hangout session, and after hearing his reasoning, I think his plan makes sense. The idea is that the level 36 mythics should be slightly better than the best level 41 legendary.

One thing we did not discuss however is the weapons. I assume the same thing should hold true for the weapons? i.e. the level 36 mythic weapons should be slightly better than the best level 41 elite legendary weapons?

If the plan is to make this the same way for the weapons, then how about scrapping the current lousy weapons being offered by the vendor, and instead give us the best versions of whatever the elite legendary weapons will be. That way the same reasoning can apply....that the best gear is the ones purchased with the teeth, and then the lesser versions of these weapons would be the direct elite boss drops -- same idea as with the armors and helms.

Either that or just buff the stats of the weapons currently available from the vendor to make them a viable alternative to the elite weapons that will directly drop from the bosses.

There is some merit to the weapon idea, however since Elites are not yet available the idea was to have something players can chase to be ready for Elite's that are not as good as elite dropped weapons in the actual Elite maps once available. There may be additional weapons added to the Vendor at a later date to address what you are talking though.

MetalForce
03-20-2014, 01:22 PM
my personal feedback for which set should be available from teeth vendor for rogue (i only play rogue so i cant comment on other classes preferences)
Potency: I think this would be ideal for me personally for a couple of reasons. Whichever set is exclusive to vendor will be more expensive because it wont be a boss drop. I think most rogues will want brutality set earlier so they have a better health pool to farm elites with until they start to really gear up with new content. This would make brutality set cheaper because it will be a drop, therefore i could buy it in CS in order to more efficiently farm dragkin teeth.

Crowsfoot
03-20-2014, 07:09 PM
Yay! But the teeth will be a pain to farm.. that's 270 teeth for a single set.

Well.. at least they look cool.
And people are farming 10+ within a few hours of farming.

Spymans
03-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Its time for me to get to the dragon area....

ThePvpTwink
03-21-2014, 12:10 AM
Looks nice :)

Hope I can get some time to farm

Shazbolt
03-21-2014, 02:24 AM
Is Dragkin Teeth farming Luck Related ? Does Leprechaun helps ?
There are so many toothless dragons and spiders @ Tindirin Island !!!

:confused: Just curious :)

Xeusx
03-21-2014, 02:27 AM
Lepre doesnt help

annniepsy
03-21-2014, 04:46 PM
Items with no damage huh?again. looks nice tho.again!well i guess im gonna keep my lvl 36 gear for longER time!!!!

Kreasadriii
03-21-2014, 09:52 PM
If legendary better than mythic sets upgrade. Improve the mythics stats, it would be great because many people spending their time to get mythics then figure out that legendary items almost reach mythic stats.
As the base class of item, that should be mythic always above legendary, not legendary above mythics, please consider it ^^

Big Thanks

Energizeric
03-22-2014, 01:08 AM
If legendary better than mythic sets upgrade. Improve the mythics stats, it would be great because many people spending their time to get mythics then figure out that legendary items almost reach mythic stats.
As the base class of item, that should be mythic always above legendary, not legendary above mythics, please consider it ^^

Big Thanks

Mythics are always significantly better than legendary items. I'm sure the level 41 mythics will be much better than level 41 legendary items just as level 36 mythics were much better than level 36 legendary items.

bigpang
03-22-2014, 09:40 AM
releasing a new weapon over a time is a good idea , i like to see it drop from elite mobs in a new and old maps , i was a krunch and bael farmer in the pervious expansion i really like it, never get tired from it becauz it was my favorit daily entertainment , now i hope i can see more of thease coming some day , i like to get my hand over a firesquid lvl 40 :D who knows if u guyz plan to make one , that would be awsome , specially when the firesquid damage is more than arcane staff for mages lol :D , and please if its possible reduse the teeth requirments for teeth shop , as one teeth somtimes drops like 5 or 6 time try in a dragon maps that is a pain :D , u know , in wich story u heared or read that one person killed 120 dragon .... oh excuse me 1000 dragon to get 120 teeth to exchange it with a recipt ? :D thats a joke really , even ur son wont belives u if he/she know what dragon is :D well nevermind , i f i was a dragon hunter i would pull out all the dragon teeth out of his mouth , not just one teeth , so killing one dragon would be = 120 dragon teeth :)

extrapayah
03-22-2014, 01:00 PM
assault, potency, and brutality... definitely the favorites ones, and i'm definitely going for these ones, except for the warriors' :P.

but aside from that, aren't you devs, were trying to make all those named equipment balanced?
currently, all equipment which give critical bonus is underpowered, imho
they give low secondary stats bonus (a quarter from the primary, around 11), and 'only' 3% critical bonus...
using passive skills to 'translate' those critical bonus to attribute bonus, it only give you 15 stats.

Using assumption that all legendary gears give you three stats increase with a ratio of 4:2:1, (see versatility series), the current force, and tactics series are pretty much underpowered, and give lower total stats... (also proven by market price disparity)

except that devs are actually want to make on type stronger that the others, you can just let it be, but if it isn't then, please, nerf those equipment sets

thank you

P.S.: versatility series ftw! :D, and also i hope devs will make a versatility with INT, DEX, and STR as the primary, secondary, and tertiary attributes

Hakanor
03-23-2014, 06:44 AM
is there any chance for these armors to be available as vanity too? i mean they would be epic as vanities

Energizeric
03-23-2014, 12:49 PM
is there any chance for these armors to be available as vanity too? i mean they would be epic as vanities

That usually comes after the season.

scarysmerf
03-23-2014, 12:56 PM
Sweet well done im saveing gold to buy a set for my chars now when they sell in auction teeth farming is hard.

VenomsChaos
03-23-2014, 03:25 PM
1= lvl 36 mytic should be better than every 41 legendarys because STS said it and alot of ppl spend money on mytics... ( to bad who buyed mytic guy and bow, legendarys wery close to mytic weapons )

2= its my main reason i am joining thread.. What sts planning about pve ? its sooo hard to play, i just buyed and upgraded mytic set on lvl 40 and shuyal wery harder now... really shuyal was easly when i am lvl 36 with architech items... old map hard like that for a mytic set, so i cant imagine how hard will be shuyal elites and dragon elites.. shuyal elites and dragon maps gonna be only for max stronger ppls ? new item sets ring weapons will be cost 150 mil " imposible with farm, almost imposible to For small plat spenders "

any a mod can answer this pls : mytic will be better than legendarys till season END.. Only new mytics arcanes will be better than lvl36 mytics.. and new arcane + mytics gonna be like 100-150 mil... dungeons will be get easly ? or we need waste 150 mil for the enjoy shuyal + dragon map ?

PLS PLS dont tell me that= " thats what for Teams, you need join teams who have this new sets "

-- Really i dont like AL difficult system but its another topic --

Energizeric
03-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Nobody forces you to go in the most difficult dungeons. Please understand that if the most difficult dungeons can be done easily by players without the best gear, then those WITH the best gear will breeze through them and farm so many elite items that the prices on those items will become low and you won't even want to spend time farming as it won't be worth the reward.

VenomsChaos
03-23-2014, 04:36 PM
i am talking about shuyal, NOT EVEN ELiTE :0 not most difficult dungeons...

a old season map <<<

Also your reply seems you saying " AL is a free game till kraken " ?

i ll try explain again..

Before than cap i can solo shuyal wery fast with architech set, right now crafted mytic set with its takes wery wery longer and harder...

Also crafted 36 mytic set will be second stronger items in game till a lvl46, in that case this second best geared players shouldnt enought for enter 1 season older maps ??

And pls pls note that in mind and understand that= if only plat players or 150mil spenders can farm crates elites, how the other players will find samething for sale ?

Energizeric
03-23-2014, 06:45 PM
Shuyal has not changed since the cap. It is the same as it was before. Only elite dungeons scale to the next higher level. Regular non-elite dungeons do not change.

Xhenena
03-24-2014, 12:35 AM
I think it got harder just until elite comes out. I noticed that too. Before one aimed shot took out a skeleton or mage but now its 2 or 3. But who knows maybe they plan on keeping it this way. I always thought before shuyal was easier than norde at times. Its more challenging and makes it farm.

Froxanthar
03-24-2014, 03:10 AM
Yeah. Noticed too. Shuyal is harder than the new map.

bigpang
03-24-2014, 03:12 AM
maps get harder when more people coming in , so doing it when you are 4 with 3 people equiped with weak gear is harder and boaring, its for all the maps even arena, try to do some maps alone like km3 then do it with 4 people and you will figure that out , and also there is still no tough legendary and myth gear for level 41 , but mobs already increased in stat cuz level cap is 41 now , i think there is no need to be worrie cuz still nothing implemented , no gear , no elite , just level cap increased and mobs also scale with your level :) ,

VenomsChaos
03-24-2014, 04:54 AM
maps get harder when more people coming in , so doing it when you are 4 with 3 people equiped with weak gear is harder and boaring, its for all the maps even arena, try to do some maps alone like km3 then do it with 4 people and you will figure that out , and also there is still no tough legendary and myth gear for level 41 , but mobs already increased in stat cuz level cap is 41 now , i think there is no need to be worrie cuz still nothing implemented , no gear , no elite , just level cap increased and mobs also scale with your level :) ,

thx for info but allready learned it on my first mins when i start play AL.. if i low lvl in team , map geting harder yes... or every more team member makeing dungeon harder... but as i said i am talking about " before solos and teams - now solos and teams '

map got 3-4x harder now and its not about team members... its just dungeon got harder <<<<

and there a topic to about that better i will wait a answer from mods in there :)

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144006-Shuyal-What-happened-!&p=1535071#post1535071

bigpang
03-24-2014, 06:11 AM
well true there are so many chaotic things in the game that needs a fix for example dragon boss on 3th map is stronger and more dangerouse than the last boss in dragon map (cuz he take one person then charge towards it with his red zone on the player , so if player ping was above yellow or for example red , then he wont survive and die fast befor even see what happens , i didnt see this kind of boss attack in any other boss fights :D) , or as one of the developers sayed in the forum , they wont fix krunch 2 and bael 2 to scale up with level 41 soon but after people got boared with elite maps already (which i hope they scale them soon cuz this one is may favorit one) , or elite dungeons are not reachable at the momnet but arena is open and the bosses are weaker compared to a level 41 players+gear , so people can just enter on arena at single or two and start farming bosses for all the arena achivments befor developers bring up elites back :D , wel i saw your topic and well low levels like a rogue 31 was also complaining about mobs getting harder , thats true i hope arcane legends developer come up with a new idea like good gears or just make the game mechanic easyer so all people can enjoy from it :)

marklumabi
03-24-2014, 07:05 AM
Teeth should be a guaranteed drop for elite boss and not on chance basis. Just like a daily quest in hauntlet and bard. Or at least increase the drop rate to 50%. So hard to farm teeth with the current state.

GoodSyntax
03-24-2014, 12:11 PM
Personally, I would like to see these items "enhance-able"

Basically, you can purchase the Assault/Potency/Brutality versions for however many teeth. Then, you can "enhance" them with additional teeth to add either +DMG, +Crit or whatever stat you want to make available.

This enhancement is a one-time thing that would upgrade the stats on the helm/armor which will provide additional value for this gear, thus farmers can sell this gear as is, or take the additional time to enhance and sell at higher values.

Basically, a non-enhanced version should be slightly worse than upgraded mythic, but the enhanced version should be slightly better.

Another option could be to enhance with a proc of some sort. Perhaps a shielding proc (like Mythic Razors) or something, which would make these items be desirable, not for the raw stat boost, but for the proc.

My fear is that once you farm these items, then what? It would be far more interesting, and create added diversity, to customize gear by gemming (as already available), and customize via enhancements. This keeps the Teeth valuable and prevents the market from flooding.

You could even extend the enhancing of gear to non-Magma items. Imagine being able to enhance twink items. That would keep farmers busy, generate interest in twink gear (since right now, everyone that is successful owns Tarlok sets), and provide multiple revenue streams.

I don't know....it's just a thought.

Haligali
03-24-2014, 12:20 PM
well true there are so many chaotic things in the game that needs a fix for example dragon boss on 3th map is stronger and more dangerouse than the last boss in dragon map (cuz he take one person then charge towards it with his red zone on the player , so if player ping was above yellow or for example red , then he wont survive and die fast befor even see what happens , i didnt see this kind of boss attack in any other boss fights :D) , or as one of the developers sayed in the forum , they wont fix krunch 2 and bael 2 to scale up with level 41 soon but after people got boared with elite maps already (which i hope they scale them soon cuz this one is may favorit one) , or elite dungeons are not reachable at the momnet but arena is open and the bosses are weaker compared to a level 41 players+gear , so people can just enter on arena at single or two and start farming bosses for all the arena achivments befor developers bring up elites back :D , wel i saw your topic and well low levels like a rogue 31 was also complaining about mobs getting harder , thats true i hope arcane legends developer come up with a new idea like good gears or just make the game mechanic easyer so all people can enjoy from it :)

This isnt new, at nordr normal maps: Frostir can one hit me while Grimnr not.

Aziiii
03-24-2014, 01:14 PM
awesome! :D

Meenmoon
03-25-2014, 12:24 PM
Awesome!!,, looking good but,, me.. lvl 15.. lol

Kingofninjas
03-25-2014, 08:05 PM
Lets talk about the cost of elite golden dragonscale boxes (in dragon teeth). 40 teeth seems like a minimum of 80 elite runs or 200 normal runs. In comparison, in nordr we could get an elite golden warchest for 20 runs. I think the price of elite golden dragonscale chests sghould be 15 and golden dragonscale chests should be 5.

Also the recipe for arcane ring costs 150 shards which is not even the price of 4 chests. Keeping this in mind i dont think anyone will buy the elite golden chest at such a price.

Kingofninjas
03-25-2014, 08:07 PM
Personally, I would like to see these items "enhance-able"

Basically, you can purchase the Assault/Potency/Brutality versions for however many teeth. Then, you can "enhance" them with additional teeth to add either +DMG, +Crit or whatever stat you want to make available.

This enhancement is a one-time thing that would upgrade the stats on the helm/armor which will provide additional value for this gear, thus farmers can sell this gear as is, or take the additional time to enhance and sell at higher values.

Basically, a non-enhanced version should be slightly worse than upgraded mythic, but the enhanced version should be slightly better.

Another option could be to enhance with a proc of some sort. Perhaps a shielding proc (like Mythic Razors) or something, which would make these items be desirable, not for the raw stat boost, but for the proc.

My fear is that once you farm these items, then what? It would be far more interesting, and create added diversity, to customize gear by gemming (as already available), and customize via enhancements. This keeps the Teeth valuable and prevents the market from flooding.

You could even extend the enhancing of gear to non-Magma items. Imagine being able to enhance twink items. That would keep farmers busy, generate interest in twink gear (since right now, everyone that is successful owns Tarlok sets), and provide multiple revenue streams.

I don't know....it's just a thought.

I agree with this except that the fact that even enhanced gear shouldnt be better than mythic gear because every mythic is supposed to last 2 seasons and the helm and armour are in its second season.