View Full Version : Lower Hauntlet

Visiting
03-18-2014, 10:38 PM
-Complete both Upper and Lower Hauntlets, yet there is no title (And 100 AP)
-Complete the Lower Hauntlet in under 5 minutes, and get the "Revenant" title (And 100 AP)
-Complete the Lower Hauntlet in under 2 minutes, and get the "Wraith" title (And 100 AP)
Was looking around guide section and saw this in the Achievements And Titles guide, so considering that this was an actual thing in Season 1 but never implemented now that's it season 6 I'm wondering if anything will ever be added as far as the Lower Hauntlet.
Devs comments welcome :D

Morholt
03-18-2014, 10:48 PM
Most people think that the Lower Hauntlet is a myth.

Pie
03-18-2014, 11:06 PM
I don't trust my memory on this one but I don't remember there ever being a lower hauntlet? Or at least I wasn't aware if I was in it or not. I don't remember much of season 1 except a bunch of regrets...

But as them (re)introducing the lower hauntlet would be sweet.

Visiting
03-18-2014, 11:10 PM
I don't trust my memory on this one but I don't remember there ever being a lower hauntlet? Or at least I wasn't aware if I was in it or not. I don't remember much of season 1 except a bunch of regrets...

But as them (re)introducing the lower hauntlet would be sweet.
Indeed there has never been a lower Hauntlet ever.

Xeusx
03-18-2014, 11:38 PM
Most people think that the Lower Hauntlet is a myth.
Well...Hali's sig has that words too...

Energizeric
03-19-2014, 01:06 AM
It seems that there was supposed to be in season 1 (or 2) but it appears to be something they never added, and eventually they removed the associated achievements during one of the updates.

I'm not really sure that we need another tombs dungeon in this game. We already have 4 different sections of tombs, and 3 of them have multiple dungeons. Unless they can somehow make a new one that's different, I don't really see the point.

Hrmm.....that gives me an idea....see the post I'm about to make in the suggestions forum....

bloodpack004
03-19-2014, 01:18 PM
I would love have those titles! wish they bring it back..

Instanthumor
03-19-2014, 03:48 PM
STS should make one! Make it ridiculously hard, like a survival map with waves and such!

Visiting
03-19-2014, 04:28 PM
Maybe like an Arena+Hautlet= Mobs+Hard Bosses?
Maybe 3 stages with a mob of 25 enemies and the end boss of an expansion (Bael,Grimnr,Bloodhammer, etc)

ancestor
03-19-2014, 05:52 PM
Wasn't One In beta

Haligali
03-20-2014, 01:48 AM
It seems that there was supposed to be in season 1 (or 2) but it appears to be something they never added, and eventually they removed the associated achievements during one of the updates.

I'm not really sure that we need another tombs dungeon in this game. We already have 4 different sections of tombs, and 3 of them have multiple dungeons. Unless they can somehow make a new one that's different, I don't really see the point.

Hrmm.....that gives me an idea....see the post I'm about to make in the suggestions forum....

It was open during the beta.

I disagree, we need more tombs, how can you say that as a mage that we dont need? :( The last time when real tombs were added in game was season 3, the kraken mines. Nordr tunnel or whatever that quest called isnt a real tombs in my opinion.

Haligali
03-20-2014, 04:40 AM
Maybe like an Arena+Hautlet= Mobs+Hard Bosses?
Maybe 3 stages with a mob of 25 enemies and the end boss of an expansion (Bael,Grimnr,Bloodhammer, etc)

An elite tombs would be awesome, wave of elite mobs with rare special drops like archon rings in shuyal or whatever, I'd be there all day long.

Aziiii
03-20-2014, 05:00 AM
i wish elite mines back

xlovableaze
03-20-2014, 08:01 AM
i wish elite mines back

Yup. Elite mines of nordia

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2