PDA

View Full Version : Jminoxious's Rouge Item Giveaway to the Needed!

blaze5786
03-19-2014, 01:58 AM
Hey guys, I have some gear that I would really love to donate to some people who are lacking in gold to afford gear, really wishing to have any of these or to those who I would really love to thank for being great friends for all the memorable times I've had with them. Very soon I will not 'quit' but i will restrain my playing time greatly, like going on once a week to jam on my twink so don't forget to say hi when you meet me ingame! I've recently started to give out many things and now I've given out most of my things so I only have a few pieces of items left and some will know that I have already helped them out previously so please don't be greedy to ask for more help. Also, last note I will be keeping some items to sell to buy gear for my new twink rogue so please don't ask for anything other than what i've listed below. So, this contest will run in this way:

1) For a particular set of items or item you need or want, tell me a valid reason or recommend a newbie player on arcane legends or a player who would really benefit from any of these goodies or anybody that you think deserves any of my items, pm me about it, or ingame ign jminoxious. Or else just pm me ur igns if you are mates with me ingame as I don't know all of your forum names sorry!

2) If I decide you are eligible for me to give the certain gift to you, post an ingame screenshot of yourself next to me saying what you will do with your prize in a sentence or how happy you are to receive the gift and then meet me again ingame to receive your reward(s)!

Here are the few things I have left to clear: Sealord stability set lvl 30 + power ring brutality lvl 30, sealord set lvl 26, winter wonderland set lvl 20, devourer bow brutality lvl 35 (2 rage gems, one is super rage gemmed), slicing flintlocks brutality lvl 35 (fully fire gemmed), crystal bow of lethality lvl 5, winter runners of force lvl 5, jungle guard set lvl 7, beguiler set lvl 25 (nordr armour - brown deer skin armour).

Good luck everyone! :adoration:

gujral
03-19-2014, 03:54 AM
I will like to have winter Wonderland set for my rogue since it is lvl 17(almost 18), so it will be useful to me.. also devourer bow is quite expensive so I could save it for future but that's completely upto u.. :D

IGN: gujjral(warrior), gujji(rogue)

ancestor
03-19-2014, 05:50 PM
Just Make It An Actul Contest, Easyer Then Checling Everyone And Thread.Doesn't Go On Forever

Reunegade
03-19-2014, 07:04 PM
Can I have the sealord set 26? I've been playing since Nov. 2012 and I've never accumulated much. Thanks :)

Xenobiotic
03-19-2014, 07:58 PM
Can I have the sealord set 26? I've been playing since Nov. 2012 and I've never accumulated much. Thanks :)

Says the person whose just gonna buy a 90$ plat pack.

Nikko Moraga
03-19-2014, 09:41 PM
great day sir . im thinking of starting a new twink (rouge lvl 15) but wanted to try a lower level which is lvl 5-9 if i would be given some of this items it would be really appreciated BIG. i dont buy plats, i only do merching and it helps me alot ive been good in-game for almost a year .doesnt play most of the time. coz im bc nursing my child and on my business. thanks. and more power to u sir

sdpm/sdkm/sdvm/sdcm

Azsontop
03-19-2014, 09:56 PM
I would like the devourer bow pls. I never had a bow once and I have pvp with only daggers. My rogue is a level 38 pm me here when your on.

Thanks,
Azsontop

Eyrika
03-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Already I have to say I love what you do, because I help too players in trouble '), and it's true although today I have everything I want and I am full mythic / arcane pet.
I know very well the suffering that have low level, simply because I was me too... In truth I've been here since season 1, so I level up easily because each lvl cap best player upgrade level too ! And as I was of the same level I have up with they. But now the cap lvl is 41 !!! And all new players (if u pay not) you have a really bad gear ! And when all the players of team have bad stats...u can't do the map easy...all players who have a good gear up not ! Cause they are twinks...

I'have a friend war, he is lvl 37 now ! He have reach level harder...and now he want to pass lvl 40-41, BUT ALL in entrance wt4 refuse to invite him cause he have a bad gear (200 dps... :'( deary pet) !!! And when he have a party...this party fail the wt4 ! All die...he think surrender cause he can't xp normaly...today he let me the account for i xp this Character...and it's very very hard...He is 37 ! I can do ! BUT i imagine not the pain the players in the lvl 20-35 !!! It s the hell ! (i say when u cant buy plati) sad...

So thank you ... all my thank you for this good deed :') you open this Donation so I'll do this same with my objects that are useless to me.

It's not a entry ! Good luck for all poor players !

PS : sorry if my english is bad, i'm french ;-) (and why not do a screen with you :3)

blaze5786
03-20-2014, 02:54 AM
I will like to have winter Wonderland set for my rogue since it is lvl 17(almost 18), so it will be useful to me.. also devourer bow is quite expensive so I could save it for future but that's completely upto u.. :D

IGN: gujjral(warrior), gujji(rogue)

Umm reason is kind of weak to be honest.. pm me more

blaze5786
03-20-2014, 02:55 AM

Haha you seem rich so you will be last priority meaning the ones who are really in need are first to take and if any takes the sealord then too late. If not tell me a better reason or actually prove you haven't "accumulated much"

blaze5786
03-20-2014, 02:56 AM
great day sir . im thinking of starting a new twink (rouge lvl 15) but wanted to try a lower level which is lvl 5-9 if i would be given some of this items it would be really appreciated BIG. i dont buy plats, i only do merching and it helps me alot ive been good in-game for almost a year .doesnt play most of the time. coz im bc nursing my child and on my business. thanks. and more power to u sir

sdpm/sdkm/sdvm/sdcm

I won't give to merchers to sell. Plus you already have ss lvl 3 and dark watch sword and everything I actually envy you! Btw this is ikray haha this was ur forum name!11!

blaze5786
03-20-2014, 02:57 AM
I would like the devourer bow pls. I never had a bow once and I have pvp with only daggers. My rogue is a level 38 pm me here when your on.

Thanks,
Azsontop

Hmmm a lvl 35 bow for a lvl 38 isn't effective in pvp, just buy the new gear that came out - expedition bow or anything over 37 will do

blaze5786
03-20-2014, 03:01 AM
Already I have to say I love what you do, because I help too players in trouble '), and it's true although today I have everything I want and I am full mythic / arcane pet.
I know very well the suffering that have low level, simply because I was me too... In truth I've been here since season 1, so I level up easily because each lvl cap best player upgrade level too ! And as I was of the same level I have up with they. But now the cap lvl is 41 !!! And all new players (if u pay not) you have a really bad gear ! And when all the players of team have bad stats...u can't do the map easy...all players who have a good gear up not ! Cause they are twinks...

I'have a friend war, he is lvl 37 now ! He have reach level harder...and now he want to pass lvl 40-41, BUT ALL in entrance wt4 refuse to invite him cause he have a bad gear (200 dps... :'( deary pet) !!! And when he have a party...this party fail the wt4 ! All die...he think surrender cause he can't xp normaly...today he let me the account for i xp this Character...and it's very very hard...He is 37 ! I can do ! BUT i imagine not the pain the players in the lvl 20-35 !!! It s the hell ! (i say when u cant buy plati) sad...

So thank you ... all my thank you for this good deed :') you open this Donation so I'll do this same with my objects that are useless to me.

It's not a entry ! Good luck for all poor players !

PS : sorry if my english is bad, i'm french ;-) (and why not do a screen with you :3)

High five bro, I hope the community really receives big help from us ^_^ I clearly know the pain I went through when I was level 1-15, my DREAM was to buy the gold ranger set! Now before I move on I want to give some players a jump start or just make them happy ya know. Thanks for the start of your giveaway campaign, hope it runs well!

blaze5786
03-20-2014, 03:03 AM
Winter runners pending to go to bloodpack004! Please pm me your neice's ign so we can meet ingame!

Endkey
03-20-2014, 04:01 AM
i might be interested in crystal bow lvl 5....but i dont want it for free...coz im not poor...can we meet in game so i can have a look at it?

Nikko Moraga
03-20-2014, 10:39 AM
I won't give to merchers to sell. Plus you already have ss lvl 3 and dark watch sword and everything I actually envy you! Btw this is ikray haha this was ur forum name!11!

i wont merch your items lol i know who u are :) just wanted to take my shot. thnks though for replying peacefully instead of bashing:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blaze5786
03-20-2014, 10:22 PM
i wont merch your items lol i know who u are :) just wanted to take my shot. thnks though for replying peacefully instead of bashing:)

Haha i don't talk bad to friends jeez thats not right haha

blaze5786
03-20-2014, 10:22 PM
i might be interested in crystal bow lvl 5....but i dont want it for free...coz im not poor...can we meet in game so i can have a look at it?

I'm not selling, im giving away - to the ones in need. If you are looking for one to buy then go to trader's market section please.

blaze5786
03-20-2014, 10:26 PM

I'll give away to first priority ppl in need first and if there is anything left then I'll give to you, but highly unlikely :/

Nikko Moraga
03-21-2014, 03:03 AM
I'll give away to first priority ppl in need first and if there is anything left then I'll give to you, but highly unlikely :/

haha ok thnks bro :D if theres some1 else need it badly. help the guy instead of me

Aloriantroop
03-22-2014, 01:24 PM
Zzzz jmin...

Carlo Miguel Tansengco
03-22-2014, 04:45 PM
Hi there. I accept anything you want to give for my rogue lvl 25. I need items because i can't buy platinum. Have 2kids 1baby hehehe. I love this game. Thanks.
Character Name: Aqizajyonor

blaze5786
03-23-2014, 12:02 AM
Hi there. I accept anything you want to give for my rogue lvl 25. I need items because i can't buy platinum. Have 2kids 1baby hehehe. I love this game. Thanks.
Character Name: Aqizajyonor

Chat me more

blaze5786
03-23-2014, 12:03 AM
Going online now try and meet me ingame if you want ign jminoxious

blaze5786
03-23-2014, 01:09 AM
#Firstwinner - CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON MY WINTER RUNNERS! Enjoy :)

blaze5786
03-23-2014, 01:10 AM
#Secondwinner - CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON MY SEALORD SET 26! Enjoy :)

bismobatoro
03-23-2014, 07:08 AM
all i need is gold :/ hehehe

bloodpack004
03-23-2014, 07:20 AM
thank you! my nephew is quite happy with his gift :)

Iliketolol
03-23-2014, 07:21 AM
Can i haz ur red arlor set? Me so poor nub (=_=)

Reunegade
03-23-2014, 08:22 AM
Says the person whose just gonna buy a 90$ plat pack.
Like that means anything. I'm going to spend all of the platinum to level up my toons, so please enlighten me of how that makes me "rich", goldwise.

kurd4ever
03-23-2014, 09:33 PM
Im very poor nd noob so i want ur stuff for my lvl 42!

blaze5786
03-23-2014, 10:03 PM
Can i haz ur red arlor set? Me so poor nub (=_=)

go away

blaze5786
03-23-2014, 10:03 PM
Im very poor nd noob so i want ur stuff for my lvl 42!

go away, this is not a joke thread

Iliketolol
03-24-2014, 01:19 AM
go away

I cant go away from u >_<, you're my homieee!!!!

uunknownn
03-24-2014, 11:31 AM
i usually standby in city of windmore.and i giving items for those newbies who asked to me politely.try it.:)

blaze5786
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM
i usually standby in city of windmore.and i giving items for those newbies who asked to me politely.try it.:)

I give out chests this way and unwanted rare and epic gear without liquidifying them ^_^

blaze5786
03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Except for winter runners and sealord set 26, other prizes are still available! pm me for request for anything you would like - of course for a reason!

blaze5786
03-25-2014, 10:57 PM
Items still up for grabs..

Islus2000
03-26-2014, 04:51 AM
Hi,
Thank you for your offers could I have the slicing flintflocks lvl 35 full gemmed and the Sealord + POwer Ring. Thanks alot, I'm new to the game and I need gears for lvl 30 as well has a little money to help my best friend hes having problems with handling money in the game.

Hhhohstapler
03-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Hello! Are This thread still active? My girlfriend is playing this game too,started not long ago. And i try to buy her everything i can so she can be good player and lvl up faster. But i dont have much money. I got her few pets,lepre and lvl25 gear. she is still on lvl25 gear and she is lvl31. I would appreciate it if you would give her something to get her started at lvl35/36
btw,i am a warrior lvl40.
Regards

Kumsaati
03-26-2014, 02:42 PM
Can you give me something too :P
I really want cool things like red arlor hheheh thx if you give something☆^^

blaze5786
03-30-2014, 12:35 AM
Hi,
Thank you for your offers could I have the slicing flintflocks lvl 35 full gemmed and the Sealord + POwer Ring. Thanks alot, I'm new to the game and I need gears for lvl 30 as well has a little money to help my best friend hes having problems with handling money in the game.

So you are new to this game and you need lvl 30 gear and you are also trying to help ur best friend? Well for ur friend, i can recommend him some ways to earn money and you, lvl 30 is not entirely new imo but ill try and catch you ingame to see if you are actually being serious that you need the gear.

blaze5786
03-30-2014, 12:36 AM
Hello! Are This thread still active? My girlfriend is playing this game too,started not long ago. And i try to buy her everything i can so she can be good player and lvl up faster. But i dont have much money. I got her few pets,lepre and lvl25 gear. she is still on lvl25 gear and she is lvl31. I would appreciate it if you would give her something to get her started at lvl35/36
btw,i am a warrior lvl40.
Regards

Hmm shes a rogue right

Hhhohstapler
03-31-2014, 12:34 AM
Hmm shes a rogue right

Yes,she is a rogue. Forgot to mention that :P

blaze5786
04-02-2014, 06:27 AM
Yes,she is a rogue. Forgot to mention that :P

Message me your ign lets meet ingame!

Eriggle