PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone looted Shadowlurk egg ?

luka
03-19-2014, 05:58 AM
So as the title says...Has anyone got a shadowlurk egg from new maps?
It says it drops from giant spider in new maps ( 4th boss I assume ) but my friends and I ran so many runs there, and the best we get from boss is locked crate. Also, I have never seen one selling in auction or in town so far.

So, is the egg bugged on loot table or we are just doing it wrong?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/19/ty6u5eze.jpg

Muli
03-19-2014, 06:19 AM
I wanted to start the exact same thread. My guess is that there is no Shadorwlurk drop yet. Noone i know (myself included) has looted it and I haven't see any in auction or in Trade's threads. I guess we will have to wait for a while.

deathwraithx
03-19-2014, 07:16 AM
I wanted to start the exact same thread. My guess is that there is no Shadorwlurk drop yet. Noone i know (myself included) has looted it and I haven't see any in auction or in Trade's threads. I guess we will have to wait for a while.

I've seen quite a few people with shadowlurk so my guess is those who got it either stashed or opened it
Unless it's available for plat which might be how those people got it then

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Wutzgood
03-19-2014, 07:19 AM
I've seen quite a few people with shadowlurk so my guess is those who got it either stashed or opened it
Unless it's available for plat which might be how those people got it then

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

You can buy it with platinum through the stable as well.

Xenobiotic
03-19-2014, 08:35 AM
Maybe you guys need to up the drop rate of all new pets. I hardly ever see any new pets lower than 10K, not even green & epic pets. Amy is like 100K+ and it's a GREEN rarity pet, GREEN, that shows how low you guys put the drop rate.

Zylx
03-19-2014, 01:33 PM
Maybe you guys need to up the drop rate of all new pets. I hardly ever see any new pets lower than 10K, not even green & epic pets. Amy is like 100K+ and it's a GREEN rarity pet, GREEN, that shows how low you guys put the drop rate.

Every pet (excluding mythic and arcane pets) comes out of a legendary egg. Well, every pet that has an egg i mean. The reason why they are all hard drops, is because STS wants to make it a challenge to get the beastmaster achievements. Do you think all the people with arcane pets would pay big money for a green pet so they can do elites with them? Lol no. They want anything and everything.

Wutzgood
03-19-2014, 01:42 PM

Just shows hardly anyone is opening the pirate chests she drops from. When people were she was much cheaper.

xcainnblecterx
03-19-2014, 01:53 PM
Every pet (excluding mythic and arcane pets) comes out of a legendary egg. Well, every pet that has an egg i mean. The reason why they are all hard drops, is because STS wants to make it a challenge to get the beastmaster achievements. Do you think all the people with arcane pets would pay big money for a green pet so they can do elites with them? Lol no. They want anything and everything.

Beastmaster is from collecting the original al pets from s1. Unless sts changed it. As for this egg drop its either because they forgot to add it to the loot table (sts did that with another egg before) or its a elite drop and sts forgot to put it in the text (done that before too)

Carapace
03-19-2014, 01:54 PM
It will be available in the Elite version of the map

xcainnblecterx
03-19-2014, 01:59 PM

Called it lol

Instanthumor
03-19-2014, 02:06 PM
90 plat. It's worth it.

Doomreaper
03-19-2014, 04:57 PM

Just like Mali. Thanks for info :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rare
03-19-2014, 05:16 PM

Actually, there are epic eggs also (frosteye, snowy)

MetalForce
03-19-2014, 06:12 PM
Might I recommended saying elite only in stable description? Until I just read this post, I've been farming 4th boss because stable description says I might get egg. I'm sure others are out there doing same without realizing that normal boss won't drop

H2N
03-19-2014, 06:16 PM
Might I recommended saying elite only in stable description? Until I just read this post, I've been farming 4th boss because stable description says I might get egg. I'm sure others are out there doing same without realizing that normal boss won't drop

We'll get the description updated for the next update.

MetalForce
03-19-2014, 06:21 PM
Thank you :-) quick responses like this make us players very very happy