PDA

View Full Version : A lvl 13 rogue question?

Marie Maria
03-19-2014, 09:57 AM
My character have 109 dmg.. Is it better to have armor 45 plus 95 health sacrificing 5 dmg? Thx a lot

baddiva
03-20-2014, 05:44 PM
My character have 109 dmg.. Is it better to have armor 45 plus 95 health sacrificing 5 dmg? Thx a lot

Imo, yes...

uunknownn
03-24-2014, 08:22 AM
im also confuse at first but i realize dmg always.better than a lil extra armor as a rogue.

Xjointz
03-24-2014, 11:56 AM
u should change it because lots of the pets have armor buff means that it takes most of youre armor away and if u have no armor they can easily kill u or it can kill u rarely with out armor a full aim shot with crit

Marie Maria
03-26-2014, 02:33 AM
Lol im quite confused becuz some rouges that i have been doing vs had better armor but lesser dmg than mine . They had 1500hp mine is about 1350? Both with malison pet.. Thx for the comment guys ;)

kmcl
03-29-2014, 03:15 PM
For rogues 13:

The most used strategies and combos worn that everyone knows and is easy to fight them no matter how strong the opponent. example would be the skills such as:
Aimed shot
Shadow piercer
Noxious bolt
Combat medic
I Use something totally different , use only 2 skills which many do not know how to fight against these rogues and not need a lot of mana and get much stun.
Abilities would be:
Aimed shot- 5/5
Combat medic - 5/5
Passive Agility- 2/5
Using a lot of life and damage which causes you to gain much critical and stun due only use bow and Aimed shot to attack.

There are many people who prefer to use the lvl10 armor " Tarlok "
for me in particular I do not like your defense down considerably and makes you die faster.
Clarify such rogues are not the usual fast to kill . They are to resist and kill at the same time, which means you can avoid much of a " Gang" solo.Lo that I like this kind of rogues is that they retain the same damage to kill alos others.

I hope you learn and do not criticize as most will do without trying.Yo take two weeks to understand a combination of these .

In the most sincere way
- Podermaximo

Marie Maria
03-30-2014, 09:42 AM
Add me up Ooooolala ;) 13 twink road want to VS you sometimes :) takes for the tip :)