PDA

View Full Version : Potato

Card
03-19-2014, 09:58 AM
Lag is Gamer's Enemy #1. Epic storyline.
Awesome pets. Cool character classes. Bad a$$ boss fights. None of these won't make sense when lag strikes.
I'm using xperia phone to play arcane legends but the lag problems just very annoying!!I have try alot of options,mute sound,pix double,save baterry...clean systems background data,app,internet connectioz...etc to reduce the lags but it just won't work!!please do something I know there's alot of xperia user faces same probles.

Card
03-19-2014, 09:59 AM
Hopes the title helps!
:-(

Sceazikua
03-19-2014, 10:10 AM
dont use "save battery" because it reduces frames to "save your battery" :)

yasshh
03-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Lag is Gamer's Enemy #1. Epic storyline.
Awesome pets. Cool character classes. Bad a$$ boss fights. None of these won't make sense when lag strikes.
I'm using xperia phone to play arcane legends but the lag problems just very annoying!!I have try alot of options,mute sound,pix double,save baterry...clean systems background data,app,internet connectioz...etc to reduce the lags but it just won't work!!please do something I know there's alot of xperia user faces same probles.

Don save battery..increase ur framerate which sucks your battery life but smoother gameplay

Card
03-19-2014, 06:57 PM
Thanks,but still lagging alot and graphic pause/resume!!!

ancestor
03-19-2014, 08:49 PM
Get A New Phone.... That Doesn't Suck At Processing

deathwraithx
03-20-2014, 10:35 AM
Get A New Phone.... That Doesn't Suck At Processing

How bout you actually give advice that's going to help him? If I'm not wrong you are the guy who posted how much you earned a year and how didn't have money to spend on the game. Remember you aren't the only one.
He might not have the option to buy hence is thread.

@OP I do use an xperia low end phone too,leave your specifications or pm me

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

gumball3000
03-20-2014, 02:24 PM
Use chainfire 3D if you are on gingerbread.

Iliketolol
03-20-2014, 03:02 PM
Yep chainfire works

chorba69
03-20-2014, 06:01 PM
You can also ROOT your device and flash a custom rom. Im using a htc desire s and my game is a lot smoother with cyanogenmod11, than with a sense rom. So it could also be a software problem.
Cheers!

Crowsfoot
03-20-2014, 06:35 PM
I have switched to tablet only. I play less, plus and minus, but when I do the game is flawless.

Love my nexus 7 gen.2 :)

Roberto077
03-20-2014, 06:38 PM
How bout you actually give advice that's going to help him? If I'm not wrong you are the guy who posted how much you earned a year and how didn't have money to spend on the game. Remember you aren't the only one.
He might not have the option to buy hence is thread.

@OP I do use an xperia low end phone too,leave your specifications or pm me

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Well, his advice makes sense, just the way in which it's delivered is rude.

To fix the frame rate issues set the battery saver OFF

If the game is not responding to your actions but the frame rate is fine, then the issue is related to your internet connection.

Others can give more and better advice on the connection possibility.

Anarchist
03-20-2014, 06:44 PM
1 - 1.5 ghz + 512 ram + Not a resident of USA ì

you are screwed.

Lovingly
03-20-2014, 07:05 PM
Check ur connection speed bro, I lag everyday at my house but when I'm at my girls house I run smooth as... I doubt it's the device which makes it lag