PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear, the life of a poor levelling Tank

Waheedski
03-19-2014, 07:03 PM
Dunno if this has ever happened to you, or perhaps story of my life lol.

You go to WT4, join a party via invite, and you're doing awesome and like the soul of the party. You're getting pats on the back and the good ol' handshakes. Couple of hours later you go to WT4, join others and like you could do nothing right in their eyes, and they just hate your guts! You lure and they cry, when you don't they just make a huff and quit! You protect them and they cry why you're not killing everything, you go berserk killer mode and they cry why you're not protecting team!!!!

12 hours ago, I was in an awesome group of level 40's and we was blazing through WT4, an hour or two ago, I was like with people who looked like they haven't been laid for over a year! Whining, whinging and whatever.

If you want to do WT4 in a certain way, please let your friendly tank know in advance, instead of being petulant :)

Spyce
03-19-2014, 07:05 PM
*Sniffle*

Card
03-19-2014, 07:17 PM
Don't join random invites.

ancestor
03-19-2014, 08:46 PM
Well #1 These Kids Are Like 16 And Under, So Try More Like 16 Years, Obviously There Ganna Be Whiny.

Xenobiotic
03-19-2014, 10:07 PM
Bro, good guilds will always help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xeusx
03-19-2014, 11:54 PM
well #1 these kids are like 16 and under, so try more like 16 years, obviously there ganna be whiny.
w r o n g

Daddyblu
03-20-2014, 12:48 AM
Bro, good guilds will always help you.

true

Jig
03-20-2014, 04:40 AM
Agree, agree, and it agree.

matanofx
03-20-2014, 04:58 AM
If only i knew how to play a violin wahhhhhhhh

Seriously tho some people are programmed like robots, they can not learn anything new, only what they were programmed to know -.-

So yeah it makes it hard to find a good group of people who know how to go with the flow and try new things, then again it could be just a bunch of 10-12 year olds on the other side of the screen and my 25year old self is getting worked up over kids being kids. Good luck capping ladies and gentlemen.

Endkey
03-20-2014, 06:08 AM
Guide makers shud make a guide on How to do wt4...with all the ways to lure mobs n stuff

Xenobiotic
03-20-2014, 06:20 AM
You got your post wrong Matan... there I edited it for you :D

Lol, noob

MoloToha
03-20-2014, 08:30 AM
Warriors always considered to be slow. 90% of non-warrior AL players are a bit impatient, so they want to level as fast as they can and every time they see a warrior, they start to whine "Oh no! Warriors are slow!" and quit. It's not true. 3 mages/rogues + warrior are as fast as 4 mages/rogues. Anyway, try to stick with 10% of patient players :D

Xeusx
03-20-2014, 08:35 AM
Warriors always considered to be slow. 90% of non-warrior AL players are a bit impatient, so they want to level as fast as they can and every time they see a warrior, they start to whine "Oh no! Warriors are slow!" and quit. It's not true. 3 mages/rogues + warrior are as fast as 4 mages/rogues. Anyway, try to stick with 10% of patient players :D
Slow warrior= What a fat warrior XD

borix
03-20-2014, 09:14 AM

I am just a squishy smurf so I am always very grateful if there is a good Warrior in the party who knows how to pull mobs. Then I only need to use my fireball, clock, Ribbit, Fireball combo and see all the pretty yellow numbers rise up from the dying mobs. Does not matter if they are slow as long as they keep the attention of the mobs. More people should realize this.

It is also fun to run with 4 mages but it is much more tricky.

Anarchist
03-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Why don't you instruct them on what to do, where to pull while you are running?
In the first 2-3 runs teach your party what to do and the remaining runs will go smooth :)

PS: if they say you are annoying just leave and let them swim in their mess after all a good factor about random groups is that you can make another one when you want and you hold no responsability towards them (even if they die) :P

Kakashis
03-20-2014, 01:02 PM
I always instruct random pugs, but I noticed a lot of players have never seen such massive pulls, and they either don't have the skills, or lag out sometimes. That's why I like this game so much, there's such varieties and I enjoy teaching people to play their class.

Hiosahaf
03-20-2014, 02:13 PM
I teach the random PUG pt. They kick me from the pt. Leave.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Jiarijiba
03-20-2014, 02:50 PM
Some people might take running the tombs quite seriously.
If you hit a group that does not like your playstyle, gears, stats or haircut - don't take it personally, just leave.
But if you choose to run with them, usually after couple of runs it will get smoother.

Fauksuras
03-20-2014, 03:11 PM
Dunno if this has ever happened to you, or perhaps story of my life lol.

You go to WT4, join a party via invite, and you're doing awesome and like the soul of the party. You're getting pats on the back and the good ol' handshakes. Couple of hours later you go to WT4, join others and like you could do nothing right in their eyes, and they just hate your guts! You lure and they cry, when you don't they just make a huff and quit! You protect them and they cry why you're not killing everything, you go berserk killer mode and they cry why you're not protecting team!!!!

12 hours ago, I was in an awesome group of level 40's and we was blazing through WT4, an hour or two ago, I was like with people who looked like they haven't been laid for over a year! Whining, whinging and whatever.

If you want to do WT4 in a certain way, please let your friendly tank know in advance, instead of being petulant :)

Other way I ran WT4 with a PUG that was running pretty fast, specially since we were just 3, but one of them kept telling me and the other guy to do bigger pulls and pretty much trying to lead too much which got annoying fast. Thankfully it was literally a PUG so when run was over that was that but for people like that guy I recommend simply going with friends if they want to bark orders and run it in a specific matter (then again if he runs like that with everybody I could see why he was alone)